Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop asking mages to heal in PVE!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Att View Post
    Wat do you mean?
    He means you are probably trolling lol. I do have my doubts too when i saw your signature. It is very very unlikely that a forum adept who started at least 2 years ago do not understand the role of a mage.
    POTATO ISH ME

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

If you can run a death train,heal.if you must keep control of the crowd and survive,shield or another attack skill.

Mana(WHICH YOU MAY BUY POTIONS FOR) or better control over a crowd.even shield is smarter for a mage which you don't really need if you are experienced and have a good team.

Its painfully obvious that shield or attack is more effective for the team than a burst heal/mana.what good is a quick heal if we can get one shot from things,wouldn't you rather freeze them or the like?

This subject just shows you the greedy people and the self entitled people.Mages don't tell the other classes how to play,haven't seen it one time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

May I comment on this thread? With permission lol.

I hv mages alts but they are only lvl 12 and I dont play on them unless there is event. I have no problem of mages playstyle coz I adapt to that team situation. I met some mages that heal allies and they are really good. I also met some that dont heal and still good at what they are doing.

But I seriously love mages that stun mobs! Coz in these new maps, mages mobs that get stun can save pt from insta death. Even the warning "you have been cursed" came after we respawn lol.

Anyway not everyone cries for mana. But those that cry for it should really learn the way to adjust their playstyle. I hope you won't be seeing this kind of player again. Goodluck!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuuwee For This Useful Post:

Att

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Most mages i know is very pro and they are without mana. You alrd stun the mobs, freeze, clock em out, pretty much everything needed so I'm not gonna ask you little fella for mana where I can just click it. If anyone harm you for mana, ask them to suicide. It's already 10th seasons of AL still someone needed mana from mage lol.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

I just put them on ignore list and bye to them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Yes its a part of game. If I see someone asking for mana in pve at endgame. It gives me a good laugh.

Thank you guys for asking mana and making me laugh. No hard feelings. Just a game play for fun. Don't suicide plz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

I think i met exactly with the person who you are talking abot. Called me a failed mage, and told me to give mana or leave the map. I just answered him or her to use pots like everyone else or go back to blackenridge maps and learn the basics again. After this sentence that rogue showed the perfect leeching. So we lured mobs on him/her and let them finish it. Ofc we also left the map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potato is me View Post
    P.S. It is spelt as "SPELLING" not "SPALING" under your edit reason, you might want to change that
    You mean spelling is spelled as spelling and not spelt as spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuuwee View Post
    May I comment on this thread? With permission lol.

I hv mages alts but they are only lvl 12 and I dont play on them unless there is event. I have no problem of mages playstyle coz I adapt to that team situation. I met some mages that heal allies and they are really good. I also met some that dont heal and still good at what they are doing.

But I seriously love mages that stun mobs! Coz in these new maps, mages mobs that get stun can save pt from insta death. Even the warning "you have been cursed" came after we respawn lol.

Anyway not everyone cries for mana. But those that cry for it should really learn the way to adjust their playstyle. I hope you won't be seeing this kind of player again. Goodluck!
    Ty for explanation Chuuwee you are the best.
    90% of rogues are trolls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

For me as mage, this is my playing style. If you dont like others playing style, still you got 2 option, adjust your playing style or out from there. Thats wise options I think, rather than being rude to other people and showing immature behaviour.
    Last edited by Goen; 11-13-2016 at 12:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lets be honest, the whole gameplay requires players to help one another out. If you can help that player, why not? After all, a combination of all class will make the party stable. Have you ever seen mages not helping other classes out in their advertisement (vice versa)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ckc Chen For This Useful Post:

Att

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Have a mage not stun our mobs and see how the Maps go.but we will give you all the mana we can.OR,we can stun the mobs for you and there will be NO NEED for a burst heal/mana.how about stop the problem before it becomes a problem.

Mages don't need to pull agro,actually it should be complete opposite.

So all you saying that a mage without heal isn't a team player really need to take a look at how a mages fireball and clock works.

The main issue really is lifegivier taking aggro,am I wrong?if it didn't create threat then it wouldn't be as larger of an issue.

I still would rather/ would rather have a mage use shield or ice for 4th skill.heal isn't good but for easier maps.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye229 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaocajede View Post
    Put them on ignore.

I'm a rogue. Someone asks mage for mana. I say "use pots". If they keep asking they go on ignore
    Yes² i did that too muahahaha.. Change job to mage.. Be the mage.. Thennn u wont cry for mana ✌✌
    MOS WIFEY👿👿👿

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Yes its a part of game. If I see someone asking for mana in pve at endgame. It gives me a good laugh.

Thank you guys for asking mana and making me laugh. No hard feelings. Just a game play for fun. Don't suicide plz
    A big LMAO nice one tho 😄😄😄
    MOS WIFEY👿👿👿

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ckc Chen View Post
    Lets be honest, the whole gameplay requires players to help one another out.
    Which in pve you do in one of two ways; help allies kill, or better yet- cut out the middleman and kill faster and more efficiently than if you had wasted at least 3 points on buffs that many good end gamers don't need or want.

If you can help that player, why not?
    A: heal steals aggro
    B: a player who does not need to rely on others is more "pro"
    C: points in heal come at the expense of better skills of crowd control.
    D: it can slow down runs
    E: al is the first game sts made with self sufficient classes, no one class is a healer/buffer, all can be.

Not to jump on you personally but these same points get made every time this discussion comes up and I've yet to hear any solid logical refutation implying than mages "should" do this or that.

The reason these threads get made is that there are some poor skilled players who badmouth others rather than adapt and overcome their own limitations. Don't encourage them lol
    The only job a player has in a video game is to have fun.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Lets be honest, the whole gameplay requires players to help one another out. If you can help that player, why not? After all, a combination of all class will make the party stable. Have you ever seen mages not helping other classes out in their advertisement (vice versa)
    I guess you didn't read what we have to say about heal,

All you have in your brain is "I want to save MY money on pots" "I dont care if the mage die, they just need to heal me and be my servant" "It's all about me, they must help me"

And the fact that after all those reasonings i gave att and he still supports your post just means that he didnt even learn anything from us.

The stubborn will always remain stagnant, they will never accept their flaws and improve, i guess there is no saving in people like these
    POTATO ISH ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potato is me View Post
    I guess you didn't read what we have to say about heal,

All you have in your brain is "I want to save MY money on pots" "I dont care if the mage die, they just need to heal me and be my servant" "It's all about me, they must help me"

And the fact that after all those reasonings i gave att and he still supports your post just means that he didnt even learn anything from us.

The stubborn will always remain stagnant, they will never accept their flaws and improve, i guess there is no saving in people like these
    So you have problem with rogues getting richer than mages. So racist.
    90% of rogues are trolls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

well, each mana potion is 5gold tho, so i i used 800k+ on mana pot already @_@
    So if mage can help its better, but if they dont.... You you will be fine, you will survive :P

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irg View Post
    well, each mana potion is 5gold tho, so i i used 800k+ on mana pot already @_@
    So if mage can help its better, but if they dont.... You you will be fine, you will survive :P
    So you used 160,000 mana potions? How many years was that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvildfire View Post
    So you used 160,000 mana potions? How many years was that?
    Its quite possible. I myself with my rogue in cap 41/46 used 10-15k in week. I was extremely farming planar tombs and arena. ( holidays free time )

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Tell the rogues to use combat medic and its mastery...this helps them with manas...then eat their packs everytime they drop them! Happy hunting!