Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Announcing: PLeague Season 1 Qualifying Tournament

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Default Announcing: PLeague Season 1 Qualifying Tournament

Name:  Season 1 Qualifying Tournament.png
Views: 490
Size:  44.3 KB

I have received the go-ahead from Cinco! Season 1 is underway and this is the official thread to find information and sign up to particiapte. Before you sign up, however, there are a few matters that need to be addressed as a community.
    1. What level would you like to see the league begin at?
    You have the ability to choose between level 50 and 51. Please be aware that selecting level 50 means only Shadows, Cyber, AO3, and Mystery (or any other level 50 items) will be allowed. Selecting level 51 means you are only allowing level 51 sewer pinks (FF, MM, RR, SQ, SK, RS). I am also adding the option of hosting it at 50 however allowing 51's to enter as well but only using level 50 gear. The reason we are starting the league so low is to expose teams to new levels as well as establish an order to abide by for following seasons.
    Name:  Level 50 or 51 Poll.png
Views: 477
Size:  22.5 KB2. Please understand the rules fully before your team sings up.
    Any failure to follow the rules during any official PLeague event will result in disqualification at the leaders' discretion. This is non-negotiable and is essential to understand if we are going to have a successful and enjoyable league.
    View the rules here.

3. Does your team want to enact the two highlighted portions of the rules?
    These two sections are not necessary for the league to be successful, however they add more depth in terms of competition and would be more comparable to real-life sports. This decision does not significantly effect the overall nature of the league and is subject to change at any time.
    Name:  Team Changes Poll.png
Views: 754
Size:  19.6 KB
    4. Understand that I am going to be very flexible with the bans.
    Think of this as a democracy. I want the league to be as enjoyable as possible for every single person. Exercise your ability to bring up issues with gear/classes/sets/etc. and pm them directly to me. I will then post a separate thread that addresses the issue with a poll. The rule will be decided on a majority vote. I can explain this further if needed.
    5. Sign up!
    Post the following information below in a separate comment. Please omit any questions or comments to avoid confusion, you can post those in another comment or ask me directly. The teams entered and current state of the qualifying tournament can be viewed here. Seeding will be randomized once registration has closed. The tournament schedule will be announced once the bracket has been filled.
    1. List the three players on your team in the following format; Enchantress (IGN*), Warrior (IGN), Archer (IGN). Designate who is the captain by putting an asterisk next to their IGN; example above.
    2. What is your team/guild name? Cannot be a duplicate of another team already entered.
    3. Does each player on your team fully understand the format and rules of the league?
    4. Does your team acknowledge that violating any of the rules listed will result in removal from the league?

*Failure to address any one of these questions will result in me ignoring your entry. Be thorough and do not skip anything.

Current teams signed up:
    1. Ffa (Dolloway*, Gladiator, Ffa)
    2. Happy Tree Friends (Moth*, Cloak, Nun)
    3. Cult (Werl, Upsets*, Stringent)
    4. Glory (Nukeism, Sneakyspells, Heybeautiful)
    5. WeOwnDollowayAndDanny (Suhdude, Wjn, Wrathfulbeast)

Last edited by Mothwing; 11-27-2016 at 02:09 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post: