Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Thank you.
    It isnt your case if you spend the same time you do on writing your messages. I mean there is the theory and the pratic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JesuisCharlie View Post
    I showed you by A+B it isn't possible to be challenging with 1m, you still try to find new things to say the exactly contrary that make non sens.

The problem is you don't understand that your not acting for your interest.
    It's most of the time the case and i guess it's a lack of.. Éducation.

Unless your on this "sphère", "Area" of "richs" guys for their countries that can throw money from papa but because it's impossible for most the pvp don't work and is actually dead.
    I didn't knowed mobiles games were for richs but if few peoples that arent in real life spend thousands on a game to feel "rich" it sucks.
    It's a lack of éducation.
    It isn't neither to be the best forumer that give the bests ideas and is "respected" also with his leaderboars banners on his forum background pictures.
    Just about to discusse abt each other humble thoughts without says systématiquement you say bullshs" me i know, using the second degree.
    And those who think they can buy all and are the bests, they just cant afford respect i mean the true one.
    In my opinion if you enjoy something and it makes you happey spending irl gold in it is not so bad and talking about no sense your the one going of topic we all just want pvp /ctf alive again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Arcane Legends is a free app, today games are at about 80euro for the new ones.
    Of course spend money on it make sense to support devs, have fun etc.

But sorry i'm not a here to say only what you guess few peoples want read.

"Spend thousands on a game" yes it's what i wrote but please instead of caricature try to think a little more ahead.

And just saying i personally wont be able to look myself on a mirror or appreciate me if i spend thousands on a game when some die on the streets or by faim. The life is outdoor and not on the game so if you have a job and you play but as a freeplayer.. Good Luck to start to pvp.
    I never said it's bad to spend money on a game but it's you who made this conclusion and that mean long about you even if you dont want show it.

I dont blam those who spend incredibles amounts because they, in part, allow me to play with more fun but those are innocents kids or unexperienced guys. Because if you knowed what its to stay on the cold, not eat for 4days..just live it during 1years. Believe me you will never forget that and think by twice before throw your money at the windows. The behavior of a human lie with his environnement.
    It's why we invented the education, it's why you go or you gone at school, also there is the parents one..

The rapport between this and the pvp is easy, you HAVE to spend money to have fun on pvp.
    Exactly like you have a part of the game (pve) but have to pay the other one 80euro to pvp (for exemple), more or less. Or also play during 3years to be able to pvp.

This economical system is the base of the pvp and today peoples don't want have to pay to play but they pay because they WANT.

If you put the pvp available for everyone, the interest to spend money will go somewhere else and the game will be only better but even with housing system you have to put money for locations.

For exemple, imagine a game i called World of Warcats here you pay to play but all the game is available for free and all possible to obtain without spend 3years.
    On another exemple, "League of Laught" you play for free but can DECIDE to buy "skins" that are in fact, vanities.

i guess League of Laught have a bigger succes.

-Some try to appreciate their life when some try to live. That mean all, here.
    Last edited by JesuisCharlie; 11-15-2016 at 09:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

"Most pvp player are running.[,..]"

Most of pvp players will buy their futurs gears directly on Consignement shop because it's a better invest.
    Was sweet to see peoples at the release of arcane chest run mines to get it, i was. How many are running it again few times, each time they play the game? 0,001 pourcent.
    Other got it from the CS, plat spenders.

You guys are dreaming about awesome players that hardworked... Wait..

The pvp community is very easy to understand: there is the beginners, they come with the constant flow of new comers.
    Also those more experienced but casuals who never pvp because they were thinking "im not enought good.." but they saw faster the reality of pvp.
    There are those who try to focus on pvp, experienced guys, selling all and exploiting events but with the only goal to get enought.
    The others, no matters who they are, who spend incredibles amounts of plats to be able to pvp at a challenging lvl.

There is this guy that came one year after the release of the game and played it, tryharded it everydays and who stayed on the shadows but is now able to pvp, being OP. But it's just a story. Maybe actually 0,001/100 pvp players.
    There is fantasms and reality..
    Last edited by JesuisCharlie; 11-16-2016 at 04:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

lol if you think pvp is pay to win your are clearly bad at it . my gear costs abit less than 3m ( not including pet ) and i do just fine , so its clear beeing competitive in pvp without buyng plats is possible and getting max or near to max gear is also possible if you farm for it . i know mages with half the gear of me that still get more kills than deaths . no need to show me how much getting a maxed mage will cost , i know for a sure fact that if you have skill you can beat poeple with way higher stats then you , im playing for almost 4 years and now pvp is at its best form , thats why we are requesting an update . id completely agree with you 2 years ago when just getting a nekro and arcane ring would cost you more gold than can fit in the trade box , but now gear is cheap and everybody who wants to be maxed can do it without spending a penny ( according to my calculations around 20m , very possible with merching or running graveyard with full luck combo if you have the time for it )
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 11-16-2016 at 08:55 AM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Anyways...

+1 to this thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

These types of ctf threads wont go away until Sts says yes or no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Well it's 50/50. There are a lot of plat buyers in pvp, especially at my bracket (46-48), but....some of the people who i came across with are event farmers/casual farmers, and they have no problem with killing a pro. For a example... A maxed Lv46 tank can easly get killed by a Lv46 rogue, in a few cases with in 6 seconds. (mostly due the insane crit) So what's the point of buying large amount of platinums when you can get easly one-shotted at these types of brackets, as a rogue and mage type of view, tanks will need some few more arrows to the knee to die (I'm talking about Lv46 and higher for the 1 shot part)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nvgd View Post
    Well it's 50/50. There are a lot of plat buyers in pvp, especially at my bracket (46-48), but....some of the people who i came across with are event farmers/casual farmers, and they have no problem with killing a pro. For a example... A maxed Lv46 tank can easly get killed by a Lv46 rogue, in a few cases with in 6 seconds. (mostly due the insane crit) So what's the point of buying large amount of platinums when you can get easly one-shotted at these types of brackets, as a rogue and mage type of view, tanks will need some few more arrows to the knee to die (I'm talking about Lv46 and higher for the 1 shot part)
    "Within 6sec.." That let the warrior the time to blow a charged horn and throw his nasty axe to pull her toward you, feeble her so she is unable to crit for few seconds and in the same time if there is an ally at your side she may be on a uncomfortable situation if she became alone!
    Especially at this level, where warriors weapons are insanes.

Pvp has been victim of plats spenders, to finance other aspects of the game and irrational players but most of the normal players never play or played it because of it. Like i said when you have a mine and you dig again and again..you reach the end. That is the fault to those who bought plats and because of it they think they have a sort of "power" about the game and it peoples.

All dat nice chat gave me the hype to go on paradise pier and look the disney parade of those they think are on a "hight society". "have a good laught".
    But it's a ridiculous minority that trash talk or have problems between each other or salut them and call em Sir. xD

On the young language we made it an expression:
    : "un suceur", someone who suck another personn about "qualities" to get his sympaty
    Last edited by JesuisCharlie; 11-16-2016 at 05:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JesuisCharlie View Post
    "Within 6sec.." That let the warrior the time to blow a charged horn and throw his nasty axe to pull her toward you, feeble her so she is unable to crit for few seconds and in the same time if there is an ally at your side she may be on a uncomfortable situation if she became alone!
    Especially at this level, where warriors weapons are insanes.

Pvp has been victim of plats spenders, to finance other aspects of the game and irrational players but most of the normal players never play or played it because of it. Like i said when you have a mine and you dig again and again..you reach the end. That is the fault to those who bought plats and because of it they think they have a sort of "power" about the game and it peoples.

All dat nice chat gave me the hype to go on paradise pier and look the disney parade of those they think are on a "hight society". "have a good laught".
    But it's a ridiculous minority that trash talk or have problems between each other or salut them and call em Sir. xD

On the young language we made it an expression:
    : "un suceur", someone who suck another personn about "qualities" to get his sympaty
    Your point is?
    p.s yes, with in 6 seconds... Do you know what "with in" means? it can even be 3/4 secs.. a rogue can kill a max tank before he can charge his horn.
    Last edited by Nvgd; 11-17-2016 at 01:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

If it wasn't for the so called rich people, the game wouldv'e died a few years ago. Be grateful to them for spending money on the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

jesu just one question what is your in game name

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    jesu just one question what is your in game name
    Dodgea lol he dint even play the game and talks about pvp lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Pro tip: if you put " ' " above some of your letters you are French and therefore are right about everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

They really need to make ctf good again. Nice ideas

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #76
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Please keep your posts respectful. We appreciate the feedback and suggestions but no need to be rude to each other. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com