Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Nub pvp forumer

Xd

Edit: constructive part of post :/whereisguildbattlegrounds
    we got trolled, we cant get something good like battlegrounds lol, 3 months ago they said they gonna release it in about 1 month.. false hopes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    Farm in PVE? Farm what? locks are no more, elites are no more. Northal/cryo elixirs not worth it, i can barely make its value back without any gain after spending lots of gold and time.

Somberholt has nothing of value at all. Im at 20k points and best loot i had is twilight lock@50k.

Merch? Lol i prefer to play smth else than writing spam messages in expe camp, thank you

@Proud Rogue speed set is going for 6,5m in traders forum. With current state of PVE and energy events, im not able to gain it back. Gold income in last 2 seasons is forced to plat. You could have earned gold earlier, but now its impossible.

And you forgot about mishi for pvp rogue. Mage is so rare in PVP today since rogue is made great again and everybody switched to it from mage. That's "just" 10m without any awakens or jewels.
    .-. Nothing to farm in pve? Lmao

U can farm jewels using exilir, graveyard map using gold loot weapon or loot legendary gears frm mobs. Elites for gold runners chest, fangs etc. Event r a bonus and grt to make alot of easy gold.

For merching u dont need to shout all day in town, jst maybe sometimes or make thread in forum nd bump frequently . Merching is a easy way to make money without running maps. Most rich players r merchers/hoarders. Few take risk to farm using cryo/northal exilir. There r alot of things to merch, jst try to find the ri8 one

Moreover i dont think u need 10mil nw lol for pvp.

I myself use dusk potency lvl 59(armor set+daggers), mastery belt, arc ring, pp along with mari+nekro hb. Is that 10mil? lol

And for jewels jst farm using jewel exilir its alot cheap

Sent from the grave using tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    .-. Nothing to farm in pve? Lmao

U can farm jewels using exilir, graveyard map using gold loot weapon or loot legendary gears frm mobs. Elites for gold runners chest, fangs etc. Event r a bonus and grt to make alot of easy gold.

For merching u dont need to shout all day in town, jst maybe sometimes or make thread in forum nd bump frequently . Merching is a easy way to make money without running maps. Most rich players r merchers/hoarders. Few take risk to farm using cryo/northal exilir. There r alot of things to merch, jst try to find the ri8 one

Moreover i dont think u need 10mil nw lol for pvp.

I myself use dusk potency lvl 59(armor set+daggers), mastery belt, arc ring, pp along with mari+nekro hb. Is that 10mil? lol

And for jewels jst farm using jewel exilir its alot cheap

All stuff you listed above is overfarmed by others so price is very low. Events are not a way to earn gold anymore. Its only about vanities, zero gear and event locks being useless at day 1.

PVP isn't fun at all without speedset, when i get oneshoted by speedset users before i can even react, so it's a must. IDK how do you even survive without it xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

All stuff you listed above is overfarmed by others so price is very low. Events are not a way to earn gold anymore. Its only about vanities, zero gear and event locks being useless at day 1.

PVP isn't fun at all without speedset, when i get oneshoted by speedset users before i can even react, so it's a must. IDK how do you even survive without it xD
    Idk abt u bt i can make abt 2-3mil per event that too without doing anything lol. Jst need to run event maps for tokens. Alot of stuffs to hoard atm jst find them out

Jewel farming is still profitable if u do it ri8. I myslef get abt 100-120 worth of cracked per exilir(with speed set u will get more). So calculate

Speed set is nt needed much, jst a gud team to help u against those nab speed set users that kill at spawn points. Imo speed set users r alot squishy than other users. I m a rogue btw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Farm in PVE? Farm what? locks are no more, elites are no more. Northal/cryo elixirs not worth it, i can barely make its value back without any gain after spending lots of gold and time.

Somberholt has nothing of value at all. Im at 20k points and best loot i had is twilight lock@50k.

Merch? Lol i prefer to play smth else than writing spam messages in expe camp, thank you

@Proud Rogue speed set is going for 6,5m in traders forum. With current state of PVE and energy events, im not able to gain it back. Gold income in last 2 seasons is forced to plat. You could have earned gold earlier, but now its impossible.

And you forgot about mishi for pvp rogue. Mage is so rare in PVP today since rogue is made great again and everybody switched to it from mage. That's "just" 10m without any awakens or jewels.
    Ah yes my bad speed sets were cheaper earlier now not that much and still raising :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zulgath View Post
    Rich guy Proood
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Pvp is actually available only for players who spend platinums ( i mean, if you want win, have fun..) or peoples who spend thousands of hours ( wich is impossible for most normal players)

But because the forum don't represent the Arlorian majority but many Kevins that like to say "never spend platz on me lif butt me pvp" it will be hard to have a constructive dialogue.

The arcane weapons lvl 16 is a good exemple of pvp items but its so far to rare. It will be good and i will hard work to buy it if the others items were more availables and constant that means you dont risk to lose the value of your items the next event but there isnt determined rings, pendant and clothes and because they arent dropables one more reason to not pvp.

End game pvp is a real probleme. First because you have to put ( for exemple 300k x 12) on jewels considering a price to be effective. I said previously jewels were acc bound: it's false ( i was thinking to gems) but stay very hight in price. Last time i looked, excellents jewels were at 100k, 300k and more for highter tiers and each tiers had 12-15 points, this is a big difference.
    There is also locations buffs.

Also end game items are ALL extremly high in prices, this is very good for pve but not for pvp.
    Actually, i guess your chances are none if you fight someone using last pve mythics weapon, belt or arcanes using legendaries dusk.

Because of the very nice works of developpers, i believe on day it will be possible to play pvp and pve on a single character and enjoy both sides of the game (for exemple pve70% time and pvp30%) for everyone. I think, make pve and pve items separate but both availables is the solution.

Because lvl16 pvp come from Pocket legends ( for those who dont know..) it will be very intelligent to focus more on pvp and not just release a weapon

For exemple pvp "sets" like the copperhead, mamboza, swamp rat were a good exemple.
    Today you can make the same with the new rarity "set" but this time balanced. And of course more affordable than the pve items. Or just sets that work both on pve/pvp but have his set bonus on pvp rooms. So on the long time you will improve your sets with new and better ones in term of balance but we will still collect the olds one for fun. I think all aspects of the game should be actives and availables but not only the new ones when you were here to get the good things at the moment and i talk as an experienced guy.

Thanks.

PS: I rectified stuff about jewels, they ARENT account bound but still very hight.
    Last edited by JesuisCharlie; 11-14-2016 at 01:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JesuisCharlie View Post
    Pvp is actually available only for players who spend platinums ( i mean, if you want win, have fun..) or peoples who spend thousands of hours ( wich is impossible for most normal players)

But because the forum don't represent the Arlorian majority but many Kevins that like to say "never spend platz on me lif butt me pvp" it will be hard to have a constructive dialogue.

The arcane weapons lvl 16 is a good exemple of pvp items but its so far to rare. It will be good and i will hard work to buy it if the others items were more availables and constant that means you dont risk to lose the value of your items the next event but there isnt determined rings, pendant and clothes and because they arent dropables one more reason to not pvp.

End game pvp is a real probleme. First because you have to put ( for exemple 500k x 12) on jewels considering the lower price to be effective. Jewels are bound it means next cap you LOSE your jewels and wont be able to pvp at the second next cap because of none opponent.

Also end game items are ALL extremely high in prices, this is very good for pve but not for pvp.

Because of the very nice works of developpers, i believe on day it will be possible to play pvp and pve on a single character and enjoy both sides of the game (for exemple pve70% time and pvp30%) for everyone. I think, make pve and pve items separate but both availables is the solution.

Because lvl16 pvp come from Pocket legends ( for those who dont know..) it will be very intelligent to focus more on pvp and not just release a weapon

For exemple pvp "sets" like the copperhead, mamboza, swamp rat were a good exemple.
    Today you can make the same with the new rarity "set" but this time balanced. And of course more affordable than the pve items. Or just sets that work both on pve/pvp but have his set bonus on pvp rooms. So on the long time you will improve your sets with new and better ones in term of balance but we will still collect the olds one for fun. I think all aspects of the game should be actives and availables but not only the new ones when you were here to get the good things at the moment and i talk as an experienced guy.

Thanks.
    I dont have single superb in my gear
    Excellent finesse r 100k so idk where u got that 500k x 12 is needed.. Tbats only for advantages

Odesláno z mého GT-I9505 pomocí Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Some people spend thousands of plat and they pvp, that doesn't mean they are good. I know some friends of mine that spent 1k+$ and pvp and they don't even have a positive KDR, Some people who have ordinary gear with average jewels play pvp and rekt them. It's not about the more plat you spend the better you'll be at pvp. Yeah ofc better gear will give you an upperhand over your opponent, but it's skill not gear.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Speed set players (especially rogues) are very easy to counter. You probably have bad ping if they kill you before you can see them, and if that is the case having your own speed set won't help much. Speed set players sacrifice so much in stats that almost any direct hit from a fully geared rogue's combo will kill them. I prefer using arcane ring and planar pendant because it offers me survival. He only time is will use speed set as my main set in pvp is when my team is doing so and I have to do so to keep up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

End game pvp is a real probleme. First because you have to put ( for exemple 500k x 12) on jewels considering the lower price to be effective. Jewels are bound it means next cap you LOSE your jewels and wont be able to pvp at the second next cap because of none opponent.

Also end game items are ALL extremely high in prices, this is very good for pve but not for pvp.

Thanks.

Thats my plat purchase lol, free offers nvr work for me or if they work i get nothing frm them jst 2-10 plat. So nt a plat spender.

Thats the stats u can get easily nw with dusk potency (armor set+weapon), arc ring, pp, mastery belt. Moreover all have excellent jewels in them(100kX15).

U dont need to spend thousand of hoursf to make gud amount of gold, jst need to run event.

Jewels r bound O.o r u confusing them with gems? Jewels can be removed and thats what i like abt them.

Making different set of pve nd pvp gears ruins the game. As u need to work twice to be gud in pve nd pvp. Its gud nw hw u can use same gears both for pvp nd pve. Making different gears will either isolate pve or pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Thanks for ur feedbacks, as you showed your wearing a LB banner it mean you spend thousands of hours.
    About jewels, that wasnt the best argument because their prices became lower but overall the amount to play just pvp is to hight and need to many sacrifices to be appreciate.
    If we had sets for it, more peoples will find interest on pvp. Because gears aren't determined it's quite confusing and sets will fix errors of "unbalanced weapons" if there is a little bonus on pvp areas.

My error with jewels show at the point how i don't focus on pvp or try to be "OP" because its an invest that wont work if i dont stack all bonus (jewels,buff,awakening, buff animancy) but they are aspects i like on pve ( its fun, for exemple to awaken a weapon but not 100times to get the perfect pvp combo).
    Because most pvp fighters are Nice (but "OP") it will be hard to show yout skills if your not "OP".
    Last edited by JesuisCharlie; 11-14-2016 at 02:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Pvp is th with reason Ppl can't have good stuff. All that whining and crying to dev begging to nerf this nerf that. They should just make a server jist for pvp. They can nerf much as they like just leave normal pve players alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Thanks for ur feedbacks, as you showed your wearing a LB banner it mean you spend thousands of hours.
    About jewels, that wasnt the best argument because their prices became lower but overall the amount to play just pvp is to hight and need to many sacrifices to be appreciate.
    If we had sets for it, more peoples will find interest on pvp. Because gears aren't determined it's quite confusing and sets will fix errors of "unbalanced weapons" if there is a little bonus on pvp areas.

My error with jewels show at the point how i don't focus on pvp or try to be "OP" because its an invest that wont work if i dont stack all bonus (jewels,buff,awakening, buff animancy) but they are aspects i like on pve ( its fun, for exemple to awaken a weapon but not 100times to get the perfect pvp combo).
    Because most pvp fighters are Nice (but "OP") it will be hard to show yout skills if your not "OP".
    Lol...he doesnt spend thousands of hour. And how do i know u may ask? Cuz he's my good friend. He barely plays for weeks sometimes. Adding on, that gauntlet banner is infact very easy to get. He got into top 25 and he had his exams going on. He only started running the event 3 days after the event started and still managed to get top 25. I myself went for lb. Very managable infact. Further more, he rarely farms. He's a good mercher and hoarder. In fact, he probally plays/farms alot less than me and he is alot richer than me. Its the power of merching my friend.

About the jewel, it is auctually very managable. Just spend a good 2hrs daily for a week and u'll easily reach full excellent finess in no time, IF you know how to farm well i think i spent about 700k~ to get full excellent finess(15 jewels)

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Daggee; 11-14-2016 at 03:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

When peoples don't arg but try to find the little beast on the post
    I know alot about pvp, i was on firsts to play it at the first cap with firsts legendaries and infinite stun.
    I came from PL and already enjoyed the new game with his pvp and pve they offered us. It was more than 4years. You was again at the college
    Btw 2k posts its a lot for someone who registered in 2016. So please post to stay intelligent things.
    Last edited by JesuisCharlie; 11-14-2016 at 05:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zulgath View Post
    sts please focus a bit on pvp changes ik pve should be more looked in to, but pvp is part of game too, so there should be more updates to pvp maps than it actually is atm. this is not class thread, just the pvp maps thread, blood beach is ok, but the map is alrdy overplayed and boring..

Can u make somehow ctf alive? new map or improve the last one.. u can see the difference from last 2 seasons of ctf..
    last spot and first spot on rogue lb didnt change at all because it was dead and unplayed for whole season.. yes few dummy farmers added up and few gone somehow..

*talking about endgame not sure how r twinks doing,but i thinks its the same there..

suggestions:
    -new ctf map
    -pvp events
    -ctf dailies
    -new pvp achievements
    -vendors with pvp tokens that comes from dailies (maybe)
    etc..

all these points above shouldnt be able to be dummy farmed

might seems like some boring thread but thats what i feel about pvp..
    any thoughts?
    Remove jewel and awakening effects in pvp
    POTATO ISH ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Oh i think jewels are goods because they had something like you can focus more on one attribut also they lower a bit the house stats buff.. They are just to hight in price to be affordable or upgrade weapons we like for exemple when leveling on pve so even here it's not a pleasure to upgrade his weapon when you know one jewel is highter than ur weapon price.
    I agree with awakening, would be awesome if you will chose onne pvp(stats,crit..) or one pve(luck, gold loot) with more chance to have crit on rogues, armor on warrior etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    bet this week is guild battlegrounds release :s
    Proud: lol

XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Oh i think jewels are goods because they had something like you can focus more on one attribut also they lower a bit the house stats buff.. They are just to hight in price to be affordable or upgrade weapons we like for exemple when leveling on pve so even here it's not a pleasure to upgrade his weapon when you know one jewel is highter than ur weapon price.
    I agree with awakening, would be awesome if you will chose onne pvp(stats,crit..) or one pve(luck, gold loot) with more chance to have crit on rogues, armor on warrior etc.
    Jewels r imo an asset. Its importance and superiority will always stay. Jst unslot in and use in new gears for lifetime.

Tbh i would rather get noble/equi/precise jewels than buy vanities.

Abt ur awakening thing. I myself use two set of weapons. One having pve awaken(80% gold loot, speed) nd other having (armor nd %stats). And these gears didnt cost much. Its rather more cheap than buying a complete new set for pve/pvp.

The best OP awaken for pvp is 6% all stats or 3% all stats+5% armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

The "problem" is that pvp is actually for players who spend plats.
    If you add maps players will be even more separate and if you give to many peoples the opportunity to play pvp the pve will suffer from and new players will desert the game because they will feel "alone" and the game to hard.

I believe with force that Spacetime Studios can really improve the balance between pve and pvp.. Let's see first what "guildbattleground" add to the game .
    Btw i was that player called "Dodgea" .
    lets edit this : pvp is only for expirienced players , and if this will be added noobs will get farmed even more . please dont start with this 'pvp only for plat players stuff' that was 3 seasons ago . i can pvp just fine and my gear costs less than 3m ( and yes i am having fun ) if somebody is good in pve i doubt that they will turn away from pve to pvp , all that we are asking for is for a fun and entertaining pvp expirience .

IMO this is a great idea , sts should focus on pvp way more

( Kinda in a bad mood rn , no offence intended )
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 11-14-2016 at 01:47 PM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account