Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    lets edit this : pvp is only for expirienced players , and if this will be added noobs will get farmed even more . please dont start with this 'pvp only for plat players stuff' that was 3 seasons ago . i can pvp just fine and my gear costs less than 3m . if somebody is good in pve i doubt that they will turn away from pve to pvp , all that we are asking for is for a fun and entertaining pvp expirience .

IMO this is a great idea , sts should focus on pvp way more

( Kinda in a bad mood rn , no offence intended )
    Agreed with you. Something have to be done about PvP especially CTF. Good old times when it was always fun and full at any level. Now it's just dead. Maybe some Guilds use it for clash but rarely i guess. I started to pvp in cap 31 and yeah that could be called PvP for plat players because arcane daggers, mythic weapons and gear was not available to everyone. That stopped imo at cap 41/46. Gear got cheaper. We had things to farm and everyone could enter pvp and play. Now it also isn't to get good gear and go pvp. You dont even need order jewels to pvp come on xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Exactly, the pvp is victim of the old system.
    Because it's to confuse, undetermined and so far with a to hight price so plat spenders that want be called "pro" and dont respect "poors" are most pvp players who kill the fun fact of the pvp game by trash talking and anti-play tacticals that relations with psychiatry.

As a result, normal players left the game because they dont have enought money to spend on gears.. And finally, sad for disrespectful peoples there isnt enought opponents but only the tryharders/unpleasants ones.

I dont know if its my french éducation, but i show my critical view of the actual pvp system without suck anyone.

This is a pur american system with hate for poors and "im here im the best, i have money go away".
    This might be extrem it's volunter.

Gears>skill>luck
    Last edited by JesuisCharlie; 11-14-2016 at 02:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JesuisCharlie View Post
    Because it's to confuse, undetermined and so far with a to hight price so plat spenders that want be called "pro" and dont respect "poors" are most pvp players who kill the fun fact of the pvp game by trash talking and anti-play tacticals that relations with psychiatry.

As a result, normal players left the game because they dont have enought money to spend on gears.. And finally, sad for disrespectful peoples there isnt enought oppenent but only the tryharders/unpleasant.

I dont know if its my french éducation, but i show my critical view of the actual pvp system without suck anyone.

This is a pur american system with hate for poors and "im here im the best, i have money go away".
    Not so long ago... my friend twink got Called poor kid in pvp because he was using green ghost vanity and the other mage was using ghost 2014 set
    Funny fact that he got farmed. I hate people like that, they think they rule pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

As a result, normal players left the game because they dont have enought money to spend on gears.. And finally, sad for disrespectful peoples there isnt enought opponents but only the tryharders/unpleasants ones.

Gears>skill>luck
    yes , pvp is old but skill counts more than gear . What do you consider "poor" ? Ofcourse you cant pvp if you cant afford the minimal gear , but you can littelary get that for under 2m . Pvp was pay to win when arcanes were 30m+ , back then no matter how skilled you are - somebody who has the top gear will farm you as much as he wants , but now that gear is cheap everybody has a chance to play and win.
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 11-16-2016 at 08:56 AM. Reason: grammar correction

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

yes , pvp is old but skill counts more than gear . What do you consider "poor" ? Ofcourse you cant pvp if you cant afford the minimal gear , but you can littelary get that for under 1m . Pvp was pay to win when arcanes were 30m+ , back then no matter how skilled you are - somebody who has the top gear will farm you as much as he wants , but now that gear is cheap everybody has a chance to play and win.
    Here is an exemple of sorcerer at endgame pvp "OP" using excellent mind jewels:

Lvl61 hood of assault (legendary): 500k
    Lvl61 vest of assault (legendary): 500k
    Dragonstone ring (Arcane): 1m200k
    Cryoworm heart of the arcanist (Arcane): 3m300k
    The futur lvl61 "Enlightened belt of Aptitude"(mythic): 2m if i consider only the arcane shard and the balanced scale need to craft it.
    The futur weapon lvl60 "Balanced flame blunderbuss of stability": 1m600k if i consider only the 5balanced scales need on craft.
    13x80k excellent mind jewels: 1040000
    A grimm passive 300k, a korruption power 100k, a shady and surge happyness 3m100k: total 3m500k. I will consider, here, only the Shady and Surge price so: 3m100k.
    A tavern: 3m
    Locations if i consider their prices 600k each: 1m800k ( forest, ice, volcano ).
    A subjective price of a very good awakening that is actually the most important buff of all stats: about 450k gems to get it.

Total: 18690000 gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Here is an exemple of sorcerer at endgame pvp using the lowers prices to be "effective" ( full excellent mind jewels):

Lvl59 hood of assault (legendary): 85k
    Lvl61 Imbued ring of warfare (legendary): 30k
    or Lvl61 Assault (legendary): about 200k
    Planar pendant (mythic): about 550k
    or Ebb brooch of Assault, lvl61 300k
    Timeworn Amulet of Assault, lvl60 90k
    Runic neklace of Assault, lvl58 50k
    these pendants are legendaries.
    A illuminating belt of aptitude (mythic): 350k
    or a Balanced belt of brutality (legendary)lvl6: 150k
    Weapons: duskbringers of brutality (blunderbuss):
    lvl61: 300k
    lvl60: 230k
    lvl59: 10k ( i chose this one)
    Or a staff duskbringer of brutality:
    lvl60: 50k
    lvl59: 20k (i chose this one)
    excellent mind jewels x10 at 80k each: 800k
    A grimm pet 300k, with a korruption ability 100k then a nighshade happyness bonus 350k (exemple)
    100k of gems to find a good awaken. I dont think iwll put more on a lvl59 dusk gun.
    No house locations.

Total deaths: 1000
    kills: 19
    flag captured on CTF: 50
    fun: 2/10
    And a good lose in investissement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Here is an exemple of sorcerer at endgame pvp using the lowers prices to be "effective" ( full excellent mind jewels):

Lvl59 hood of assault (legendary): 85k
    Lvl61 Imbued ring of warfare (legendary): 30k
    or Lvl61 Assault (legendary): about 200k
    Planar pendant (mythic): about 550k
    or Ebb brooch of Assault, lvl61 300k
    Timeworn Amulet of Assault, lvl60 90k
    Runic neklace of Assault, lvl58 50k
    these pendants are legendaries.
    A illuminating belt of aptitude (mythic): 350k
    or a Balanced belt of brutality (legendary)lvl6: 150k
    Weapons: duskbringers of brutality (blunderbuss):
    lvl60: 230k
    lvl59: 10k ( i chose this one)
    Or a staff duskbringer of brutality:
    lvl60: 50k
    lvl59: 20k (i chose this one)
    excellent mind jewels x10 at 80k each: 800k
    A grimm pet 300k, with a korruption ability 100k then a nighshade happyness bonus 350k (exemple)
    100k of gems to find a good awaken. I dont think iwll put more on a lvl59 dusk gun.
    No house locations.

Total deaths: 1000
    kills: 19
    flag captured on CTF: 50
    fun: 2/10
    And a good lose in investissement.
    Thats a nab mage maybe lol, a super nab mage.

In pvp, one doesnt use arc ring lol r u kidding me? Moreover being a lvl 61 u r using lvl 59 gears with nab awakens maybe. No nekro aa wtf r u saying. I think i can get better kills for 1k death running naked in pvp lol.

For pvping u need to get atleast some decent gears.

Try finding a cheap nd better pvp lvl

Sent from the grave using tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Here is an exemple imprécis of sorcerer "OP" at lvl16 pvp:
    Arcane staff: 2m800k-3m
    Lvl16 Icescal hood of brutality (legendary) about 300k
    Lvl16 Icescal robe of brutality (legendary) about 300k
    Ring vigo about 200k
    Amulet 100k Tarlok, 200k Eerie
    +pets, awakenings, houses buffs (here they are a must have).
    Most of the stuff is from events: this isnt logical when a lvl16 arcane is permanent available. I will surely invest on it if i had a determined pvp set.
    By the way you have to chose to use your tavern and locations when you pvp so if your passionate with decorations good luck. Also you have to buy new arcanes pets or use anymancy just for a lvl16 pvp toon.

Battlegrounds sound lot's of fun but i think we should focus more on past things. It's like you try to add new on old.

Ps: 50flags* for the endgame "lowcost" sorcerer, flags are the last thing this poor sorcerer i called Toomy can do if he dont want cry all the water of his blue little body.
    Last edited by JesuisCharlie; 11-15-2016 at 06:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

The futur lvl61 "Enlightened belt of Aptitude"(mythic): 2m if i consider only the arcane shard and the balanced scale need to craft it.
    The futur weapon lvl60 "Balanced flame blunderbuss of stability": 1m600k if i consider only the 5balanced scales need on craft.
    A grimm passive 300k, a korruption power 100k, a shady and surge happyness 3m100k: total 3m500k. I will consider, here, only the Shady and Surge price so: 3m100k.
    Locations if i consider their prices 600k each: 1m800k ( forest, ice, volcano ).
    A subjective price of a very good awakening that is actually the most important buff of all stats: about 450k gems to get it.

U have considered mostly prices in cs. A pvp player will try buying frm forum or outside cs. Items will be alot cheaper. U considered korr instead of nekro idk why. And if u r talking abt those new mythic gears why not have arc ring with paras, mythic armor set+weapon, eye in one of the gears? Thats a rich mage he can easily afford them ri8?

Idk what u r trying to say. U want pvp to be as cheap as paying 1-2mil to play for a new player. R u kidding?

Old players dont need to spend much to play tho. They jst need to change weapon nd armor nd they r gud to go.
    A newbie is meant to invest more in order to have same stats as old players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

"A pvp player will try to buy[...]"
    A pvp player, a rich player will buy the items he can from the shop or using plats and don"t lose the + value an exculsive plat items have between the platinums purchase and the sell in auction.
    So he can sell it and buy his brand new pet with his brand new 3m.
    Last edited by JesuisCharlie; 11-15-2016 at 07:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Here is an exemple imprécis of sorcerer "OP" at lvl16 pvp:
    Arcane staff: 2m800k-3m
    Lvl16 Icescal hood of brutality (legendary) about 300k
    Lvl16 Icescal robe of brutality (legendary) about 300k
    Ring vigo about 200k
    Amulet 100k Tarlok, 200k Eerie
    +pets, awakenings, houses buffs (here they are a must have).
    Most of the stuff is from events: this isnt logical when a lvl16 arcane is permanent available. I will surely invest on it if i had a determined pvp set.
    By the way you have to chose to use your tavern and locations when you pvp so if your passionate with decorations good luck. Also you have to buy new arcanes pets or use anymancy just for a lvl16 pvp toon.

Battlegrounds sound lot's of fun but i think we should focus more on past things. It's like you try to add new on old.

Ps: 50flags* for the endgame "lowcost" sorcerer, flags are the last thing this poor sorcerer i called Toomy can do if he dont want cry all the water of his blue little body.
    As u said abt the price at twinks, ya its lower than endgame nd its meant to be so, as:

1. Only 1 arcane weapon at that lvl.
    2. Only 1 mythic ring at that lvl.
    3. Gears nvr change.
    4. Limited to low tier jewels.

Pets r the same, so is tavern. Awakening r a lit different. Tbh at twinks its all abt para nd eye.

Endgame is meant to have alot of gold than twinks as gears change with events or expansion. Endgame has alot of mythic nd arcane. Tavern is nt needed much bt its a bonus. Also high tier jewels.

So endgame will always be more expensive than low lvl twinks. Thats how the game is meant to be.

It depends on the player to decide hw much is his/her budget nd which lvl bracket is cheap nd fun to play.

Last edited by Magemagix; 11-15-2016 at 07:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I dont even have house and buffs and i dont need it.. Btw

Ping>good device>skill>gear>luck

Odesláno z mého GT-I9505 pomocí Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

I am sorry but i just have to disagree with you on that, my gear i am useing is arcane ring (1.2mil)
    brut helm and armor level 59 (yes level 59 the full set i bought for 400k)
    brilliance belt (500k)
    planer pendant (beter for mage in pvp 600k max)
    nekro plain (farm and or vs rog or nekro les mage sns also farmed)
    no hous
    i fuly exc mind so thats about 3.5mil
    you can also ask derp my preformens in pvp is actually not that bad
    my fun 10/10 with out spawn farmers and if i get a dang tank on my side
    the point is useing the right skill combo with right timing is more op then gear
    at this stage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    proud for president 2016

k
    Proud: lol

K

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zulgath View Post
    I dont even have house and buffs and i dont need it.. Btw

Ping>good device>skill>gear>luck

So if i was naked in pvp and had good ping i'd kill everyone, seems legit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sxvm View Post
    So if i was naked in pvp and had good ping i'd kill everyone, seems legit.
    Lol atleast get epic gear, and yes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zulgath View Post

Ping>good device>speed set

That's only what u need now, and u can make easy 16-17 kills per round

#nospeedinpvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

why are we even talking about pvp beeing unfair ? If your not good at it - dont play it , nobody forcing you.
    if pvp tokens will be implemented they should only sell vanity ( perhaps a recoulred version of the lb pvp banners ? cuz we cant rly get them now ) no point in bringing new gear into them game .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

If someone PvP and care about his KDR Good luck then. PvP is something you need to learn, some learning faster and some slowly.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to resurrected For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

why are we even talking about pvp beeing unfair ? If your not good at it - dont play it , nobody forcing you.
    if pvp tokens will be implemented they should only sell vanity ( perhaps a recoulred version of the lb pvp banners ? cuz we cant rly get them now ) no point in bringing new gear into them game .
    I showed you by A+B it isn't possible to be challenging with 1m, you still try to find new things to say the exactly contrary that make non sens.

The problem is you don't understand that your not acting for your interest.
    It's most of the time the case and i guess it's a lack of.. Éducation.

Unless your on this "sphère", "Area" of "richs" guys for their countries that can throw money from papa but because it's impossible for most the pvp don't work and is actually dead.
    I didn't knowed mobiles games were for richs but if few peoples that arent in real life spend thousands on a game to feel "rich" it sucks.
    It's a lack of éducation.
    It isn't neither to be the best forumer that give the bests ideas and is "respected" also with his leaderboars banners on his forum background pictures.
    Just about to discusse abt each other humble thoughts without says systématiquement you say bullshs" me i know, using the second degree.
    And those who think they can buy all and are the bests, they just cant afford respect i mean the true one.
    Last edited by JesuisCharlie; 11-15-2016 at 04:02 PM.