Thread: Multiple sets for each class.

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Default Multiple sets for each class.

Right now, each class only has one "set" for each class (excluding platinum/trash sets). I think that there should be at least 3 armor sets for each class for each campaign. For example some of the new operarive sets could be...

Set 1- Focused on crit and hit%
    Set 2- Focused on dodge/regen
    Set 3- Focused on damage/crit

Having multiple sets for each class would be great due to the lack of variety we have in SL/PL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silentarrow View Post
    Right now, each class only has one "set" for each class (excluding platinum/trash sets). I think that there should be at least 3 armor sets for each class for each campaign. For example some of the new operarive sets could be...

Set 1- Focused on crit and hit%
    Set 2- Focused on dodge/regen
    Set 3- Focused on damage/crit

Having multiple sets for each class would be great due to the lack of variety we have in SL/PL!
    Agree with this posted it not long ago on another thread..

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    This is exactly what thought would happen.. hoping not tho want futuristic mech gear!

All that I wantt is a few different designed gear different colours (black n red camo for com ) with 3 new spines in The Shipyard hoping for at least 2 different types of gear weapons etc or 3 but that maybe a little greedy most of all we (and i believe I speak on everyone's behalf on this) is more customization for avatars we want to look different from the average Joe.. more Vanity + Plat Vanity and just generally more gear instead of having one choice for Com, Engi and Op. Hmm reading this back sound like a cry baby.. butttttt... we want we want we want!!!

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Totally agree. +1
    Star Legends: Ephemeris (Engineer) - Ephemeriz (Operative) - Ephemerix (Commando) - Director (Engineer - Twink/Farmer) | Pocket Legends: Ephemeris (Enchantress - Retired)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I would be happy if they just look different and had the same stats without having to spend plat or a fortune in credits. So we didn't all look the same. Currently the drop sets and plat sets have different stats. Comm drop sets have have hit/dodge and the plat sets have hit/crit. I also would like different stats too but would be satisfied with different looks.
    Currently playing Acabero in PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Very interesting and good for game experience variations! I've been reading about Engies who decide not to be healers, but to turn battle-oriented.. Differentiated armor would help them

Also, it would b helpful in case of different party sets: for example, when i'm running level alone i equip Black Widow and a Shield to stay alive longer, but when the party is 3-5 members i switch to twin Deatomizers to be able to shoot faster and to raise my DPS just because i know that will be healed by an Eng. Various armor would add more strategy in the game
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!