I can't seem to find a thread in SL similar to the "User Interface Feedback" thread in PL, so I thought I'd just make one now. Apologies if it's meant to be elsewhere.

Sorry if this one's been mentioned before, just wanted to express my take on it.

Would the pop-out display of any type of 'Received Item', 'Bonus Area Accessed', 'Joined/Left the game', 'Entering Area', that pop-out on your screen when they happen be lowered a bit?

This is the case now:

The pop-out blocks the last line of the text if the chat box is extended to 9 lines. I personally like to use 9 lines since 1 line is too short for anything - chat, chest/boss/party loots - and any one of these can easily be knocked up. Four lines is still not enough to see what a full group loots from a boss/chest and chat can easily be pushed up again out of sight. Nine lines is ideal for me, except this pop-up blocks the last line.

On a similar note, does the 'Rare Loot' option to be notified with only notify you if you yourself get a 'Rare Loot'? Or if anyone in your group gets one? Also, what is considered 'Rare Loot'? Pinks and vanities?