Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All Classes Level 30, Custom Set Bonus'!! (With Screenshots)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default nice

Hey man nice and congrats!
    My guess- 4477
    Name-Xillix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    Does this happen to be with Custom Set? each piece of Custom has + 3% Dodge (This is without Dodge Implant so with it would be even higher again [+ 5% Dodge more] )
    Yeah, full custom mega armor. And you just answered your own question in a way. Each piece of custom, 5 slots x 3 dodge each = 15 dodge + 3 base + 5 implant = 23 dodge... So yeah, please enlighten me since apparently i'm missing something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hullukko View Post
    You're doing it wrong. You include the dex/str/int changes there, too, and you most certainly shouldn't, they're not part of the set bonus.

Engineer Custom Set bonus is: 20 mana, 1 mana regen.

The rest is from the int that the piece you're about to wear actually causes. You should do it so that you replace one of the custom pieces with another non-set bonus yielding piece with identical stat bonus and then almost put on the custom piece that completes the set, then the stats won't change when you put it on and you notice that many of the false figures you have there will disappear.
    Hi Hulluko, if you possibly read the previous posts its states, will add all stats and then when I have some extra time work exactly where and what these 'additional stats' from Str/Dex/Int are. Also IBNobody already explained this method a few posts above. Thanks for feedback tho

Quote Originally Posted by CappinClutch View Post
    I have been toying with this for a week now...custom far surpasses plat set this time around especially for my Comm...what I have done to spice up the gumbo is to create two different builds using 2 different implants...one I named DPS! and the other named TANK! I only use the tank build when I'm either alone or on a boss or there either isn't an engi, or the one that's in my run refuses to spare the mana to heal (sad to say this happens more often than it should) I have found that the full custom set coupled with the incinerator is definately the best for me and I simply just jump between builds which only changes my implants between the "hit-n-quit" and the "dura-skin"...the benefits of both are great...I can achieve 106 dps and with the other I can stack up 1001 armor with my current buffs...Just figured I'd share what keeps Cappin alive and how I roll lol! Ciao for now!
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing buddy.. I haven't messed with the implants as much as I would like to, as lately been pretty busy irl (having a life sux sometimes haha but I still enjoy it) when I get a chance will defo check out that DPS build (Dura-Skin is what I'be been using since able to lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Bakoffmycandy View Post
    Great thread, very informative! Been doing the same leveling my alts after I hit 31 on my Op. Have Custom Op & Comm already. Didn't think I was going for the Custom Eng set due to the coin already spent on the 1rst 2 sets. Think I'll stick with plat gear for my Eng. Thanks!
    Exactly how I felt about this buddy sticking with my Plat set for Engi. Only custom set that im not going pursue, though wont turn it down when the opportunity arises in the future.. all custom look Beast! Haha xD

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Np Bod! Always willing to give some advice
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=49319&dateline=131232  4660
    Cappinkiosk <Pay It Forward>
    -Dead Shot Mafia- Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taanz View Post
    Yeah, full custom mega armor. And you just answered your own question in a way. Each piece of custom, 5 slots x 3 dodge each = 15 dodge + 3 base + 5 implant = 23 dodge... So yeah, please enlighten me since apparently i'm missing something.
    Looking a little further into this it is a bug by the seems of it after mentioning it I went in game and tried to reenact this to show 33%.. please see below threads for workings.

http://spacetimestudios.com/forumdis...ssues-and-Bugs

A few members commented on my Dodge but didn't really look at the stats at the time. Thanks for mentioning it tho Taanz
    Last edited by BodMaster; 09-28-2011 at 02:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well crap lol. I had hoped I did something wrong and was lacking 10 dodge xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Wow! xD elite item farmer!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taanz View Post
    Well crap lol. I had hoped I did something wrong and was lacking 10 dodge xD
    ROFL! That would be awesome tho haha

Quote Originally Posted by Hinata View Post
    Wow! xD elite item farmer!
    Meeeee??? haha cheers Hinata more of an Elite Borrower xD

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    Meeeee??? haha cheers Hinata more of an Elite Borrower xD
    Wootwoot! >8D didn't think of that!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hardcore label

IMHO i fail to see a reason to spend all the those resources,credits for who buy the recipes.
    There are no elite instances, all the maps available are easy with the armor that drops.
    There is also no PvP. So why get it besides showing you are a dedicated player.
    I decided to save and wait, i run perfectly fine with non custom gear. And i survive quite easily.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

Being level 15 I still have a ways to go...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nautkyn View Post
    IMHO i fail to see a reason to spend all the those resources,credits for who buy the recipes.
    There are no elite instances, all the maps available are easy with the armor that drops.
    There is also no PvP. So why get it besides showing you are a dedicated player.
    I decided to save and wait, i run perfectly fine with non custom gear. And i survive quite easily.
    Glad you feel that way Not many do and try to hard to get full Custom etc and then end up with no cred..

Personally would have the Com Custom set any day, with the Regen and Dodge alone it saves me so much in Stim = Cred, but do understand as these are not obtained easily.

Quote Originally Posted by adidaman View Post
    Being level 15 I still have a ways to go...
    Keep up the good work, have fun and you will be here in no time

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

The op custom set bonus is actually 2 crit and 6 damage.