Thread: Bounties

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Bounties

As the title suggests, I recommend sts add in a bounty board accessible at all levels. The board will will have a list of bounties that a player can complete to earn rewards such gold, furniture, maybe plat, and such. I hope that it is implemented so player can have a new way to make money and enjoy the game through all levels. Also, it would be nice to add in a new arena similar to the planar arena, it will be a place where player can go and fight bosses to complete their bounties. It will also be nice to add in community bounties in which the community has about a week to complete and earn a nice reward community wise.
    I hope this get implemented because many player don't have the time to grind the mosoleum, and It will give them something to do while we wait for events.

As for the rewards, they should be anything anyone can benefit from such as mosoleum points, jewels, chests, and such. And also each bounty quest should match a players level, like level 50s all will all have the same bounties so that their character can complete.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Derick Ofori For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Good idea.

Allow me to expand this a bit, because it seems like the lower level players are always left out of the fun, and I like the concept.

There should be random, cap specific bounties (or mini events if you prefer), such as levels 1-16, 17-21, 22-26, 27-31, etc. Bounties such as defeating Bael at Rooks nest for lv16 and under could net one of those discontinued Elite Golden Chest I (for the possibility of PvP favored loot). These mini events would have a short time window (5-10 minutes) and players completing it would get the loot. These events should reset every 8 hours.

At higher levels, the bounty could favor some of the less popular elite maps (Hall of Valheim, Mount Spyr, Skull Cove), but the point is to encourage players to run challenging maps for their levels.

I like the idea. Please expand on it a bit more and flesh it out so you can give STS something to chew on.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

+2 to the above ideas

Reguvinate the lower maps
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

This needs to be seen and supported.
    YOU HAVE FAILED THIS GAME!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    Good idea.

Allow me to expand this a bit, because it seems like the lower level players are always left out of the fun, and I like the concept.

There should be random, cap specific bounties (or mini events if you prefer), such as levels 1-16, 17-21, 22-26, 27-31, etc. Bounties such as defeating Bael at Rooks nest for lv16 and under could net one of those discontinued Elite Golden Chest I (for the possibility of PvP favored loot). These mini events would have a short time window (5-10 minutes) and players completing it would get the loot. These events should reset every 8 hours.

At higher levels, the bounty could favor some of the less popular elite maps (Hall of Valheim, Mount Spyr, Skull Cove), but the point is to encourage players to run challenging maps for their levels.

I like the idea. Please expand on it a bit more and flesh it out so you can give STS something to chew on.
    So sts will basically create a board which can found in all towns. When a player accesses they will have bounties that match their level cap and when they complete a bounty they will receive a bounty chest in which they can open for free and receive the rewards for that bounty and a "mysterious item ".
    I recommend that sts should create some sort of island which can be accessed at all levels and a should some sort of island with on open field just like the undimed fields where bounties can be completed; whether it's killing a specific bounty mob or boss. The open field should have corners or areas where you r most likely to find a boss or mob required to fulfill a bounty.

For community goals I suggest that there should a boss with a massive amount of hp, and to access him there should be some kind of portal which can randomly spawn by killing mob and more likely after killing a boss. Once a party enters they should have a time limit to deal as much damage to the boss as possible and if they die they can't revive and will spawned in a town; and for low levels they should be a buff when u enter the portal that buff their stats to the average Max level, allowing them to participate also. It would be nice if guildchat could also make little mini events from this, like the guild master can arrange prizes for the mini guild leader board so that guildies can compete with each other for more fun.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Great idea. Bounty Quest sounds fun.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Idk there r still ppl that play like beginnners and people that call others noobs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I love the idea of earning plat without having to spend real monie or put in credit card info! Sooo sick of freemium games! AL is lucky they're not the worst about it.

Oh I just re rolled with my 25% luck elixir with my leprechaun and my hishas ability totalling 60% re roll!!! 60! And get a damn smelly helm or cracked JEWl!!!

<sarcasm> Glad I spent so much money getting all that stuff for the reroll!!</sarcasm>