Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
Turtle - shaman
Wisdom
Weapons:magical gloves and totems
Description: the old turtles of alterra they have a long longevity thanks to not just there species but there magic they gain power from experiences and wisdom they have the powers and knowledge to bend the world to there needs to heal with herbs and heal over time with water burn with fire and electrify with lighting speed up with air and toughen with earth they can use magical powers natural but yet...unatural they have alot of boost but there down fall is there damage they can do formidable damage that just suffices but all that is repleaced with there survavibility
Speciality:support
Possible pink weapon:glyphs glove of the darkness
Possible pink armor: glyphs cloth of the wise
Possible pink sheild:glyphs tome of the dark spells
Possible pink helm :glyph cap of nuri's nightmare
Possible vanity alaskan totem of wilderness
Phoenixdoc
I think we need this char for the reason that mage doesnt really cover he ehole area of support just a lil glympse of it
•shamans would be good for PvE for the reason that it can survive and heal buffing up its allies it doesnt mean it cant do it by itself as it can heal and wither oponents down with nature power
•shamans can have a fair chance at pvp by healing and using hots buffing up its defense and power and use nature attacks to hurt opponents
•shamans are good for boss fights as they can debuff thrm and buff there allies making it a easier fight for everybody

-Phoenix ARMADA
You described a Necromancer. Not a bad idea at all, but I think you might have mixed up your variations of the magic based character. I'll post some below and you browse them. Again, no criticism to your idea, just a name change.

Shaman - Nature based magic.
Necromancer - Evil/Dark based magic.
Priest - Healing, buffing
Dark Priest - Buffing with hexes, draining HP for heals
Arcane Mage - Energy/surreal magic.
Warlock - Summoning, nightmare arts
I think you get the idea but everything you said was a great idea but the name needs to be fixed is all.