Thread: Revised New Class Contest.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Exclamation Revised New Class Contest.

After looking at the earlier one I posted, I have decided to change up the rules.
    This contest is asking for you to create a new character. A new class, that is.
    You are required to do the following in order to submit an entry(I might put examples next to some words. Make your own!):

Name:
    Stat(a new stat besides INT, STR, DEX):
    Weapon Type Used(Gun, Staff, Sword):
    Description(Describe your character, possibly give it a storyline and some background information. Weight/height, etc. Special personal abilities? This should be ATLEAST SIX SENTENCES long.):
    Specialized in(tank, support, damage):
    One possible pink weapon set for this class:
    One possible vanity:
    If Developers were to make this a class, and you created one of your own characters, what would you name it?
    Why do you think your class should be made?
    (State ATLEAST 3 points as to how this class would help run dungeons and support other classes as well as performing in PVP. Also, then add a small paragraph(3 sentences) explaining why your class is good.)

You will not have to do anything else besides this entry. Extra art/stuff is optional, and everyone has the same chance of winning; the contest will be judged ONLY on the creativeness and well-thought process/explanation of the new class.

The prize is unannounced.
    There is no entrance fee.
    Deadline is end of October. HALLOWEEN.
    That give you any ideas?

ALSO PLEASE NO OYSTERS!
    NO PET ROCKS EITHER!!!!

Be creative, think about it. And remember, ANYONE can win, just purely based on imagination.
    I will have a few developers pick, since they were the ones who made original three classes.

Last of all, don't simply just post an entry here for the heck of it.
    REALLY THINK ABOUT IT! REALLY BE CREATIVE!
    If I see an entry within 5 minutes of this post, I'll automatically assume it was done just to enter easy and I'll completely ignore it.

I set the paragraph lengths plus requirements so it SHOULD take you atleast 5 minutes.
    I hope...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whirlzap For This Useful Post: