Thread: Pet leveling is must ?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default Pet leveling is must ?

Hello guys,
    I have had a problem since I started running mausoleum I have observed that pet feed cost is alot as each run takes more time. Everytime time 1.5k for 15mins I play like 5-7hours a day likely 100k just keep up my pet. I have slotted a specific pet I don't wanna mention it here tho have no point to change pets. I thought i'll slot it on a low level pet then disable XP gain but my pet is still gaining XP it will be level 61 intwo or three days but I can't take the egg from it until I open slot on other low level pet. So, my point is why disabled XP gain don't work on pet ? Is it about gold sink in game? I don't think as low level pet as less damage lesser passive ability results in slower runs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Well 100k a day but you should get more from running graveyard maps. I have friend who can buy pots and feed pet just from gold that he is getting in grave ( no gold loot % on weapon ) so imo that's not a problem. I already suggested few things how to change it but Devs said no...
    I don't really know what they getting from it since it isn't platinum...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Im a rogue, i use lv61 pet and i have no problem with constantly feeding the pet and buying pots. I run about 2k points worh of graveyard daily and the gold i loot is enough to cover my expenditures (pots and feeding of pet) and even give me a nice profit of 20k. However i am not so sure about mausoleum. But i've heard it drops more gold than GY.

P.S. i got graveyard location 10% gold loot

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

he said running mausoleum..yeah mausoleum gold drop rate pretty low compared to graveyard..mybe boost the gold drop in mausoleum a lil bit??

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    Well 100k a day but you should get more from running graveyard maps. I have friend who can buy pots and feed pet just from gold that he is getting in grave ( no gold loot % on weapon ) so imo that's not a problem. I already suggested few things how to change it but Devs said no...
    I don't really know what they getting from it since it isn't platinum...
    Yeah you are right I didn't say gold drop is less than what required to keep pet happy but there should be option to keep using same on low level maybe in some cases like you don't want your pet to get a particular passive that it gets on level 51 for example in that case you have no chance to do so.

Or I would say make no restrictions to put an egg on a pet that is 50 story tokens to open slots and 5 to remove from particular slot total 60 to swap two eggs from one pet to another.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daggee View Post
    Im a rogue, i use lv61 pet and i have no problem with constantly feeding the pet and buying pots. I run about 2k points worh of graveyard daily and the gold i loot is enough to cover my expenditures (pots and feeding of pet) and even give me a nice profit of 20k. However i am not so sure about mausoleum. But i've heard it drops more gold than GY.

P.S. i got graveyard location 10% gold loot

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    Almost the same here. Im using also a lv61 pet, and i run for 1k points in a daily basis. Im comfortable with 1k per day, otherwise i think id lost my interest. So ill fill up my rank bar slowly but surely.

Also, im able to play like 2-3hours a day (usually from bed before sleeping) only. You know; work, family, living, freetime & stuff. But thats another story...

...so yeah, im gaining profit which is between 10 and 15k ish a day, whilst i feed my pet and using pots. I also dont have any gold loot awakenings on my weapon (but im willing to buy one). I just dont understand how ppl not able to make profit from the new maps, whilst almost every endgamer is on the same opinion like this.

Oh and i forgot to mention the unexpected pink loot, which could worth 50k+.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

If feeding pet is really a big problem for u, just keep switching among ur best ones.

I run grave & maus with a target of 2K points per day, the only thing i spend gold is on my pots as i keep switching my pets, in the end i can easily make a handful of gold for myself without any sort of leggy loots just by the gold drops from mobs, coffins & bosses(not having any sort of % loot).

Regarding leveling up pet, in my opinions its better n best to cap them. I too haven't capped all my arcane pets except 2 or 3 as i rarely use the rest of them while i am broke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Run graveyard the gold rate is high enough for feeding your pet and for potions.Also if you're lucky enough you will loot some pinks which cost around 60k+.As for the pet level I agree that they should make some feature which will disable the xp gain of pets.But I don't think they will ever implement it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I ran mausoleum 1-4 yesterday and made 15-20k to include gold from quests.

I'm a warrior and use Mishi exclusively because of the mana regeneration. I do not have to buy or use mana pots at all.

The points and gold drops in Mausoleum 3-4 are really good, especially 4. 4 keeps going and going and the treasure rooms are gold heavy, not to mention the token haul.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ucamaeben For This Useful Post:

Epw