Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I think it is too much work to unlock expansion tiers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    There is nothing wrong with taking your time through this expansion. Sometimes in our current world of immediate gratification, we forget that there can be value in long term goals. This expansion is designed to be a marathon and not a sprint, and while we totally don't expect to please everyone we do feel it works best for the game.

Feedback is always welcome, as this content was actually created in response to overwhelming feedback saying that things are too easy to unlock and that they are bored with the expansion within a week. It's a little give and take, and by no means do we expect to hit the nail on the head when we try new ideas. There are certainly adjustments we will make moving into future expansions that we have learned from this one.
    Thank you so much. Life seems to become to easy and rules they forgot the meaning of life. An expension it's what, 6months? When this one was release..? Start to think a little more before complain about all random things or just go back to Bf1... That wasn't a problem to run the mines everydays but when you need a little skill and bon sense...Ugh

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JesuisCharlie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JesuisCharlie View Post
    Thank you so much. Life seems to become to easy and rules they forgot the meaning of life. An expension it's what, 6months? When this one was release..? Start to think a little more before complain about all random things or just go back to Bf1... That wasn't a problem to run the mines everydays but when you need a little skill and bon sense...Ugh
    I've never ran mines all day
    And so what if it's supposed to last four more months the content is causing people to stop playing the game because of the sheer effort needed to just get to the next part or be able to buy anything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Wow you must be the AL complain board committee head master I've heard so much about
    Just cuz u preferred to plug them fingers in ur ears, doesnt mean the problems dun exist.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Melthyz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    So I should quit because this expansion is unrealistic...I'm not lazy by any means but this expansion is extremely tedious and it's making itself boring us people that are complaining have a right to give our opinions on any subject we like so please take you and your rude comments elsewhere
    If u cant play , quit, exactly
    U just said "expansion its so boring or tedious""
    Thats ur problem , u find it tedious , not even hard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

10-10-2016 (Deciple rank within 5 days of expansion release; ideally farming graveyard for 6 hours daily).
    Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Update: Achieved Disciple rank (30k points).
    10-15-2016 (lightbearer rank within 5 days of achieving deciple rank; ideally farming graveyard for 5 hours daily).
    Late af but.
    Lightbearer rank at 55k points and reward is a vanity backpack (non tradeable)
    Attachment 156015
    I don't think you represent the group the OP is highlighting with this thread mate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

I believe doubling the graveyards mob density would do nicely.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Expansion dropped 10/6 /16
    It's 11/28/16
    This expansion is literally only for people with little to no life socially or workwise
    Thankyou.
    If you dont have much time to play on this side, start for manage your time "MORE" efficient. Like, stop spread negativity and do a "BIT" of run.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

I run 1k points a day. I am now on 45k points.

1k is my minimum quota for points accumulation per day. In ten days time I'll be lightbearer, thereafter in 55 days time (pending on current point system) I'll achieve elite lightbearer status. Just break it down to what you can run and attain point-wise.

Actually if you do one marathon mausoleum run stages 1-4, I'm sure you can get approx 700 points, then do graveyard til you hit the 1k mark. That's how I do it. I can't grind all day but if I want to play this game, I'll have to use my time and resources in the best possible way.

If I can't get a decent mauso party, I run graveyard with pugs, get 250 points have a break, refresh and get another 250, break, repeat and rinse til I get 1k points.

This expansion is like a mountain, don't get phased out by looking at its entirety, just climb it bit by bit and you'll reach the top. You got til March I think before they roll another expansion, dev hinted this expansion time limit is about 6 months.
    Last edited by Terminhater; 11-29-2016 at 08:13 AM.
    You want mana? Here have a BANANA

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Terminhater For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lol i gave up on the new maps

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blazerdd View Post
    I respectfully disagree. Not going to write a long comment, mainly cause no one wants to read that much, but also cause I don't feel like it . Anyways, the fact that you brought up quitting because you only have an hour to play a game , which has no real-life value and leaves you with nothing but pixels to show for, is absolutely absurd. Actually, an hour to sit down looking at a screen per day is a very reasonable amount. If you did that alone, you would spend 1/24 of your life on it.

What other game are you suggesting? First of all, this is a mobile game. Mobile games are normally casual options compared to the other massive, time consuming ones on pc's. To those, like yourself, who decide to go all out, kudos to you. But for the majority of the community who don't have that much time, thats why this is a problem. Currently, myself along with alot of veterans, are taking breaks until future notice. To most of us, there is nothing to do, simply because we aren't going to spend that much time for such little reward. Heck, even the majority of the hardcore people who are lightbearer and up said its a boring, daily grind. Why you would want to bore yourself playing a game which is supposed to be fun, is beyond me.

Since that was all over the place, I'll write a conclusion. As a future solution, make it more towards the general public - who can play an average of 30 min to 2 hours a day- by lowering the amount of "points/coins" required, or making another way through.

PS: to everyone making up times about how in an hour you can get 20 runs in at 3 mins a piece (which is 1000-1200 pts), thats garbage. That, assuming you have a social life online and friends, would be without talking to anyone, checking the cs, or any other thing that people do on a daily basis. After everything you do daily is completed, you are left with about 30-40 mins left of time to farm - realistically.
    Finally someone who gets it.

-However the main problem of this expansion derives from the following factors:

1: The incredibly high amount of points to reach elite light bearer rank.

2: Running the same map over and over again with little to no variety is simply boring.

3: The fact that most tokens are spend on items like badges etc.

4: The fact that the overall playerbase activity is being forced to stand central within the borders of the new expansion
    in order to grow in rank.

I believe implementing the following solutions would make this expansion alot more succesful:

Let the player also gain points outside of the new graveyard and mausoleum maps. ofcourse this would mean that the amount of points to be gained should be scaled to the map difficulty. For example: A mob in dead city could grant the player 1 point and a mob in the mausoleum 5 points. This will further stimulate the playerbase to play more often since this system offers great variety in the map choice and above all else, the player will always be able to grow no matter on which map he or she decides to play on. I also believe that shortening the amount of required badges or increase the amount of tokens earned from the daily quests will greatly improve the overall motivation of players to acquire more powerful gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Lightbearer Elite Rank Here.
    Its been a long Journey so far, but there is more to it than what you think. Let me shed some light on this.

Its is long, however, things get a lot easier and (faster) when you reach Floor 3, there are a ton of mobs in total between floors 1 and 4. That will give you 1,000 rank points in just 3 sometime 2 runs. (Yes, many many Mobs there) also you get a minimum of 11 Tokens per run and let me break it down, maus 1= 1, Maus 2=2, Maus 3=3 and Maus 4=5 totaling 11 tokens. Now this is not counting mini bosses, treasure rooms and it is a fact, realistically I always finish a run with over 20 tokens guaranteed (per run "FL1-4). Token cap is 1,000. At one point, I bought a balanced bar for 500 tokens because i was tired of checking the cap lvl every hour because of how many tokens and how fast you make them there.
    Now, you get a lot of crappy legendary gear that doesn't even sell in the store for 2,000 gold but here is how you truly make gold: 1st equip 100% gold loot weapon or above then use lucky pet that gives you an extra 20% gold loot then use any pet egg you like on Lucky's AA slot, I have made over 15k gold in just Maus 1 using this method.

I know you want mythic weapons and all the goodies fast and faster than anyone, but just heads up, I am light-bearer Elite Rank with 110k solid Rank points and I yet cannot have that either but instead I am making a lot of gold.

Just giving you a little something that for me worked as motivation for the grinding, have made over 3mil gold (including drops that i have sold for over 350k) since I started.

Good luck
    Yamir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. The Following User Says Thank You to YamirL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RYYUKK View Post
    If u cant play , quit, exactly
    U just said "expansion its so boring or tedious""
    Thats ur problem , u find it tedious , not even hard.
    It isn't hard it's literally so tedious it's boring ... and there's a lot of people that agree and are quitting because of this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YamirL View Post
    Lightbearer Elite Rank Here.
    Its been a long Journey so far, but there is more to it than what you think. Let me shed some light on this.

Its is long, however, things get a lot easier and (faster) when you reach Floor 3, there are a ton of mobs in total between floors 1 and 4. That will give you 1,000 rank points in just 3 sometime 2 runs. (Yes, many many Mobs there) also you get a minimum of 11 Tokens per run and let me break it down, maus 1= 1, Maus 2=2, Maus 3=3 and Maus 4=5 totaling 11 tokens. Now this is not counting mini bosses, treasure rooms and it is a fact, realistically I always finish a run with over 20 tokens guaranteed (per run "FL1-4). Token cap is 1,000. At one point, I bought a balanced bar for 500 tokens because i was tired of checking the cap lvl every hour because of how many tokens and how fast you make them there.
    Now, you get a lot of crappy legendary gear that doesn't even sell in the store for 2,000 gold but here is how you truly make gold: 1st equip 100% gold loot weapon or above then use lucky pet that gives you an extra 20% gold loot then use any pet egg you like on Lucky's AA slot, I have made over 15k gold in just Maus 1 using this method.

I know you want mythic weapons and all the goodies fast and faster than anyone, but just heads up, I am light-bearer Elite Rank with 110k solid Rank points and I yet cannot have that either but instead I am making a lot of gold.

Just giving you a little something that for me worked as motivation for the grinding, have made over 3mil gold (including drops that i have sold for over 350k) since I started.

Good luck
    Yamir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That would make sense if I still didn't need 150 more tokens just to reach that content I'm stuck in graveyard running the same map over and over until I'm tired and bored just to be able to open those two floors and have no other reward because oh look all my tokens went to a badge and a proof that don't really grant me anything but to be able to go to a new floor and buy a new coffer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I suggest do a daily qota just like what Terminhater is doing, stop thinking about that 110k points for elite rank, as long as u reach your daily qota you should be happy. No need to push yourself to the limit and stop reasoning about your real life activities. If you want it, you will find ways; if you don't want it, you keep on reasoning. Aim to get proof badge for mausoleum 3/4 to gain faster tokens, you can get 20tokens in mausoleum 4 if lucky.
    Last edited by Ninthplague; 11-29-2016 at 09:32 AM.
    I value power, ambition, and DARKNESS
    Proud member of < Elite Runners >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninthplague View Post
    I suggest do a daily qota just like what Terminhater is doing, stop thinking about that 110k points for elite rank, as long as u reach your daily qota you should be happy. No need to push yourself to the limit and stop reasoning about your real life activities. If you want it, you will find ways; if you don't want it, you keep on reasoning. Aim to get proof badge for mausoleum 3/4 to gain faster tokens, you can get 20tokens in mausoleum 4 if lucky.
    The point isn't just getting enough tokens for the badge man it's the fact that I have to do 300 runs in order to see the new content and get zero return from said 300 runs because I have to spend my prize on getting to the next stage and the same will happen when the next stage is up except it will be doubled ...our hard work just goes to let us do more hard work which isn't right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Guys the point of this expansion is to keep us busy... and yeah its a little repetitive, but would you rather have an expansion like the last one with only three maps that you can run strait through in less then an hour and that's it?!! Also with this expansion you don't have to worry about farming for hours on end trying to loot that one item and the your friend runs it once and loots it the first time!?! In the mausoleum pink items drop with no elixir and there are gold runner chests in mausoleums 3+. Plus the layout of these maps are random. I just want to give a tumbs up to the devs and make you guys realize how awesome this expansion really is.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to SkipperSkinner For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

You know I could give you a long essay as well replying to all that you said but you're already taking a break from the game, which already says a lot so I won't waste any of.my time.
    Well, if it already says alot, that should mean something. If people are quitting because of a new expansion, maybe you should pay attention instead of saying crap that applies to no one else (its not like we have a massive player base btw). Read Perceval's post - he summed up why we arent talking about you completely.

Please do write an essay replying to the points above. I would actually like to hear how this is good for the majority.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkipperSkinner View Post
    Guys the point of this expansion is to keep us busy... and yeah its a little repetitive, but would you rather have an expansion like the last one with only three maps that you can run strait through in less then an hour and that's it?!! Also with this expansion you don't have to worry about farming for hours on end trying to loot that one item and the your friend runs it once and loots it the first time!?! In the mausoleum pink items drop with no elixir and there are gold runner chests in mausoleums 3+. Plus the layout of these maps are random. I just want to give a tumbs up to the devs and make you guys realize how awesome this expansion really is.
    Yes I would rather have an old type of expansion at least then I could run more than one map with no prize because all of my coins go to some stupid badge and proof

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    There is nothing wrong with taking your time through this expansion. Sometimes in our current world of immediate gratification, we forget that there can be value in long term goals. This expansion is designed to be a marathon and not a sprint, and while we totally don't expect to please everyone we do feel it works best for the game.

Feedback is always welcome, as this content was actually created in response to overwhelming feedback saying that things are too easy to unlock and that they are bored with the expansion within a week. It's a little give and take, and by no means do we expect to hit the nail on the head when we try new ideas. There are certainly adjustments we will make moving into future expansions that we have learned from this one.
    I think the problem is the lack of incentive to run the map and not ranking up taking too much effort. If there are good incentives to run the maps, im pretty sure time will pass very fast for everyone and that most of the people will not complain about how tedious it is to rank up
    POTATO ISH ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Yes I would rather have an old type of expansion at least then I could run more than one map with no prize because all of my coins go to some stupid badge and proof
    This new expansion has five maps, FIVE not one and it gets a lot easier once you get into mausoleums 3 and 4. I play for less then an hour a day and have been in mausoleum 3 and 4 for the last 4 days making 3x the tokens I did is maus 1 and 2. Only spend your tokens on proofs and badges until you reach advocate because if you're running the maps right you will have plenty of tokens for disciple proof and equipment etc after running maus 1-4