Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New items for all besides just endgame?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I can guess lol, y u were banned, but that's not our topic.

You asked y I didn't talk about bird, fox ... And the same time, you reminding me about this thread not being PvP disbalance, the answer is hidden within, lol because I've talked things which is closely relate to your comments.

But let me tell you, I talked about bird and you marked it as 'non topic' and for rhino n fox, they added later and at the phase when main old 3 classes ain't blanaced it would be worthless to ask it even, but nothing wrong it doing it though, u can raise the issue.

The real funny fact is when special elites were 20m+ and newly introduced were much more than that, nobody complained it, never said, it's too much, did u? Now after what you called pay to win actually lower that price, you should be happy. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN U AND ME is that you feeling it like - why a new one can get such set spending real money, kinda jealous.

My perspective always been, I should get best set along with everyone also get that, so lowest cost set is preferred for me, I believe in everyone getting the best set not just me, so that either I can show off that in cs or rek new player having weaker set. Pl being small community sts need more revenue per head.

I think everything else already been said or justified. Mages are op, no doubt about it, but the way you trying to project endgame, its not like that and endgame didn't got skill -less suddenly asnu said L77-L80, the problem has been long. Don't worry I'm onto it, convince devs, just be constructive.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CHINDUSTER View Post
    The sad part is, all you've talked about is mages and bears. Birds, foxes, and rhinos have completely left the spiral because they stand no chance. This is why endgame is skill-less, this is why the skill is a 90% differential compared to 75-77, because unless those characters get lucky, they will not win.
    Not gonna lie I chuckled at this. If you believe 75-77 had 90% more skill than 80 does right now, I don't think you've played end game enough. Then again, you're a bear so taking this perspective is understandable. Do you even realize how untouchable lust pallies and bears were? There was no comparison. There were maybe 6 int mages at 77 cap: Myself, Sweet, Ghost, Oneshotfury, Azefekie, and Shiloo (the only reason I mention this is because I could literally count the number of pure int mages there were at 77 on two hands). Everyone else was a pally. Not to mention how pathetically underpowered fiery was (and still is). Now the tables turn and mages are op, and here you are complaining because all you play is bear.

And I guess I have no choice but to bring up your very misconstrued perception of twinking. If you can say on the forums that 80 is unbalanced and unfair, how can you POSSIBLY argue to me in game that 61 and 66 bears are on an even playing field with every other class. It really is amazing how often you change your opinion to play the victim when in reality you play the most overpowered class across every single level (except 80!).

EDIT: To make this post constructive, yeah sure give low levels elites as long as they don't make bears more overpowered than they already are. I doubt it will happen though because elites are traditionally introduced with new level caps. That's kind of the whole point of the game, to level up and reach the end. Not once have devs offered support for twinking, because it's not a specific designation of the game.
    Last edited by Mothwing; 12-06-2016 at 06:13 PM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    Not gonna lie I chuckled at this. If you believe 75-77 had 90% more skill than 80 does right now, I don't think you've played end game enough. Then again, you're a bear so taking this perspective is understandable. Do you even realize how untouchable lust pallies and bears were? There was no comparison. There were maybe 6 int mages at 77 cap: Myself, Sweet, Ghost, Oneshotfury, Azefekie, and Shiloo (the only reason I mention this is because I could literally count the number of pure int mages there were at 77 on two hands). Everyone else was a pally. Not to mention how pathetically underpowered fiery was (and still is). Now the tables turn and mages are op, and here you are complaining because all you play is bear.

And I guess I have no choice but to bring up your very misconstrued perception of twinking. If you can say on the forums that 80 is unbalanced and unfair, how can you POSSIBLY argue to me in game that 61 and 66 bears are on an even playing field with every other class. It really is amazing how often you change your opinion to play the victim when in reality you play the most overpowered class across every single level (except 80!).

EDIT: To make this post constructive, yeah sure give low levels elites as long as they don't make bears more overpowered than they already are. I doubt it will happen though because elites are traditionally introduced with new level caps. That's kind of the whole point of the game, to level up and reach the end. Not once have devs offered support for twinking, because it's not a specific designation of the game.
    Just wanted to say that, even if im irrelevant, I was int aswell lol.

Now about this guy lol, just ignore him. He thinks he knows everything about every level just because he won a tourney, childish behavior like always.
    "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by winp View Post

Now about this guy lol, just ignore him. He thinks he knows everything about every level just because he won a tourney, childish behavior like always.
    Yeah I gotchu, I wasn't trying to pick people out I was more trying to make a point. Those were the main mages that I played with/saw the most frequently at 77.

And yeah there's no talking sense with him, he never listens or considers your opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

As a new player, reaching 40m isn't an easy task. I suppose you've had money for so long you've forgotten the struggle to get it. Months, or even a year of merching and farming ingame, compared to buying OP sets instantly with $100 of real life currency. This is the definition of pay to win.
    Also, news flash buddy, almost every MMO requires some type of "grind" or "farming" mechanism in order to obtain the best gear. That's the way PL has been and always will be. Do you not remember people running countless hours of plasma pyramid just to afford a 2m shadows set at 50 cap? 40m is not that much at all, especially in the current economy. You can farm one starry or one 80 elite and merch it until you have enough gold to buy what you need.

People have the choice to spend money or not, and that's what you are not understanding. STS isn't forcing people to pay for the sets. They are providing the option, even though players are completely able to farm or merch the sets themselves. It's easier. That's why so many people are buying them. They don't want to put in the work and earn the gold. Don't confuse laziness with difficulty.
    Last edited by Mothwing; 12-06-2016 at 08:03 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

This thread tho lmao dam.

Am here to spread love for everyone here! :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    I can guess lol, y u were banned, but that's not our topic.

You asked y I didn't talk about bird, fox ... And the same time, you reminding me about this thread not being PvP disbalance, the answer is hidden within, lol because I've talked things which is closely relate to your comments.

But let me tell you, I talked about bird and you marked it as 'non topic' and for rhino n fox, they added later and at the phase when main old 3 classes ain't blanaced it would be worthless to ask it even, but nothing wrong it doing it though, u can raise the issue.

The real funny fact is when special elites were 20m+ and newly introduced were much more than that, nobody complained it, never said, it's too much, did u? Now after what you called pay to win actually lower that price, you should be happy. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN U AND ME is that you feeling it like - why a new one can get such set spending real money, kinda jealous.

My perspective always been, I should get best set along with everyone also get that, so lowest cost set is preferred for me, I believe in everyone getting the best set not just me, so that either I can show off that in cs or rek new player having weaker set. Pl being small community sts need more revenue per head.

I think everything else already been said or justified. Mages are op, no doubt about it, but the way you trying to project endgame, its not like that and endgame didn't got skill -less suddenly asnu said L77-L80, the problem has been long. Don't worry I'm onto it, convince devs, just be constructive.
    Okay, guess.

You talked about the elite bow, which is irrelevant. You haven't said a word about Arzac bird.

So because rhino/fox came later, they should automatically be at a disadvantage? Nice.

Never "complained" because it was never purchasable with platinum. This allows the lazy an easy solution to be rich, and kill most of endgame with ease, AKA pay to win.
    Yes, they need revenue per head, that is exactly why they introduced this pay to win option. Maybe I should explain it like this:

$=Money
    Money=Sets/Disc Items
    Sets/Disc Items= Advantage/Win
    Rich > Poor

Understand now?

With each update, endgame takes less and less skill. I appreciate you trying to introduce nerfs and ideas, but sadly they will not happen, and endgame with get worse with time to the point where you can't disagree with me about it's skill level. That is just the truth. Good luck though!

Complaining? Victim? I still beat majority of your guild by my lonesome, which is funny because they're majority magor mages. I could care less that mages are stronger now, I'm giving my perspective for all classes, not just bear/mage. Please open your eyes and try to comprehend this from something other than a bear/mage perspective.

Any class can beat bears by using str gear at majority of the levels. Wonder why I use to be a pally? Now you know. I am currently using pure dex and I still beat bears as a mage at 56. If you use gear that is at a disadvantage, of course bears will be overpowered, because your set is weak. That goes for most levels. Mages at endgame is a whole different scenario, there is no set that can manage to go toe to toe on any other class besides Arzac/Warat Bear, which can still lose if unlucky. Mages being this strong is fine for bears, but what about the other classes?

Now comes the skill part. If you infact did play 77 mage you would agree that it takes far more skill than the current 80 mage. I say endgame is skill-less because the core stat of almost every PvP level, Hit, is now irrelevant. In addition to Hit being irrelevant, everything can Dodge which is the whole reason for PvP imbalance in the first place. Luck at endgame is now a factor in every fight, and if it isn't luck, it's class, or set disadvantage. Everything you learn at twink levels is completely irrelevant at endgame, because the thought process in fights is minuscule. Pray a skill that does damage hits your opponent through their overwhelming dodge, and win. That is endgame in a sentence.

Also, please stop assuming you know what I do when I play pocket legends. You do not know my character list, and you do not know me. That is something you should learn quick.

Quote Originally Posted by winp View Post

As you said, boy, you're irrelevant.
    Yeah I gotchu, I wasn't trying to pick people out I was more trying to make a point. Those were the main mages that I played with/saw the most frequently at 77.

And yeah there's no talking sense with him, he never listens or considers your opinion.
    Hypocritical.
    Also, news flash buddy, almost every MMO requires some type of "grind" or "farming" mechanism in order to obtain the best gear. That's the way PL has been and always will be. Do you not remember people running countless hours of plasma pyramid just to afford a 2m shadows set at 50 cap? 40m is not that much at all, especially in the current economy. You can farm one starry or one 80 elite and merch it until you have enough gold to buy what you need.

People have the choice to spend money or not, and that's what you are not understanding. STS isn't forcing people to pay for the sets. They are providing the option, even though players are completely able to farm or merch the sets themselves. It's easier. That's why so many people are buying them. They don't want to put in the work and earn the gold. Don't confuse laziness with difficulty.
    You do realize the only way to create those sets is to buy certain pieces only available from the vendor? Certain pieces of your magor set was brought by someone, for real cash. If no one brought those pieces, no one would have full sets right now. So yes, they are making you buy these items.

Truthfully I doubt you've ever farmed a starry, or even dragon sets, if you did you would know the difficulty. Farming isn't some easy task. Some people go weeks/months farming for starries, and still do not recieve any. There's a reason they're so expensive, and even if one happens to drop, you must have some sort of knowledge about merching to turn 8-18m into 40m.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

I farmed a blue starry, had about 20m after that including the starry. Merched up to 50-60m within a month after that now I got Arzac talon set + an extra Arzac talon and an extra Arzac wing. Sadly most people don't know how to merch very well and can't get good drops. It's kinda hard to be rich but easy at the same time. All you need is to drop 1 item worth cap or more then you can merch your way up. The sad part is that dropping the item may take one single morning of farming elite dragon (like it did for me) or 100 hours...
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Okay, guess.

You talked about the elite bow, which is irrelevant. You haven't said a word about Arzac bird.
    What a irony to be honest, when I said something about disbalance, because it was related with your comment, you said, I'm getting off topic, at the same time also blaming, I don't talk about pvp disbalance. Don't get confused, as I already said, by far I mentioned only those things that was closely related to your reply. If you want, I'll start about that but better make a separate thread based on pvp disbalance topic.

So because rhino/fox came later, they should automatically be at a disadvantage? Nice.
    Stop putting words on my mouth, It didn't mean that atall read it again -
    rhino n fox, they added later and at the phase when main old 3 classes ain't blanaced it would be worthless to ask it even, but nothing wrong it doing it though, u can raise the issue.
    But I'll add that old 3 classes deserved to get balanced FIRST then new ones.

Never "complained" because it was never purchasable with platinum. This allows the lazy an easy solution to be rich, and kill most of endgame with ease, AKA pay to win.
    Yes, they need revenue per head, that is exactly why they introduced this pay to win option. Maybe I should explain it like this:

$=Money
    Money=Sets/Disc Items
    Sets/Disc Items= Advantage/Win
    Rich > Poor

Understand now?
    There should be & there always have been some kinda advantage (not stat advantage) to plat users, otherwise, why they would pay money, This is not against free-to-play model. If someone PvP without best set, he gonna get killed easily, is it something special? was it different in any other level or cap? It suddenly didn't happen cause of Plat purchasable sets, for your information. You're contradicting yourself, how? you saying it's now "Rich > Poor" but if set wasn't purchase bale through plat, 4pc set would cost 80m, so that would not be "Rich > Poor" or you consider 80m is affordable to poor?

Also you should read this carefully from top to buttom - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-not-PAY-2-WIN
    which will definitely show you the other side of the coin, which you're unable to understand now.

With each update, endgame takes less and less skill. I appreciate you trying to introduce nerfs and ideas, but sadly they will not happen, and endgame with get worse with time to the point where you can't disagree with me about it's skill level. That is just the truth. Good luck though!
    Why would I disagree? that's the fact I kept telling you, now good thing is you understood that finally, rather than you thought that PvP got suddenly 90% skill less from L77-80. But you should understand the difference between Skill-less & luck based, both ain't same, & when you wanna go against luck, against op classes, you need to be more skill-full and challanging, in that perspective only endgame is most skill-full level out there.
    Last edited by Waug; 12-07-2016 at 08:20 AM.

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #50
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Shutting this drama-magnet down.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: