Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Accidental gold purchase

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Accidental gold purchase

Devs,

I think there is a serious flaw with the placement/reliability of several game objects for exchanging platinum for other currencies.

I just accidentally bought 125,000 gold for 125 platinum while spam buying items from auction because of the inconvenient placement of this button. This occurred while the option for Confirm Plat Purchases was checked.

My plat history is notoriously fierce. I am approaching 750k BOUGHT since season 1. I have never ever had an issue with this until this season. I tried resolving this through private reporting but was either never responded to or was emailed at the wrong address. So I am forced to come here to General to get this fixed.

The first occurrence was Halloween when I lost 200 plat to the event vendor on bogus event tokens I did not even use bc I had thousands. Then later that day 100k gold for 100 plat.

I don't need gold I want what I paid for to open crates which is all I like doing. Please remove the gold from my character ign Ravager and give me the plat back.

Add a method for stashing platinum or please check your coding for the plat exchange features. I think it is broken on my client end.

Galaxy Note 7
    Last edited by Justg; 11-30-2016 at 11:16 AM. Reason: more accurate title

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

good luck

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

U can check the "platinum purchase confirm" option in settings so u ll get a notification asking for confirmation whether u wanna make the purchase or not.
    For what has happened so far(accidental purchase) try sending a mail to the support Chad might help u out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MassMoment View Post
    Devs,

There is a serious flaw with the placement/reliability of several game objects for exchanging platinum for other currencies.

I just accidentally bought 125,000 gold for 125 platinum while spam buying items from auction because of the inconvenient placement of this button. This occurred while the option for Confirm Plat Purchases was checked.

My plat history is notoriously fierce. I am approaching 750k BOUGHT since season 1. I have never ever had an issue with this until this season. I tried resolving this through private reporting but was either never responded to or was emailed at the wrong address. So I am forced to come here to General to get this fixed.

I am gonna be done spending hundreds of dollars a month if this isn't resolved...

The first occurrence was Halloween when I lost 200 plat to the event vendor on bogus event tokens I did not even use bc I had thousands. Then later that day 100k gold for 100 plat.

Only an idiot would buy gold for platinum, I don't need gold I want what I paid for to open crates which is all I like doing. Please remove the gold from my character ign Ravager and give me the plat back.

Add a method for stashing platinum or please check your coding for the plat exchange features. I assure you it is broken on my client end.

Galaxy Note 7
    send a support ticket, you will probably get your plats back...
    POTATO ISH ME

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Useless commenting... as I stated in the post I did a support ticket 2 weeks ago the first time, and have the confirm plat purchases option checked.

Galaxy Note 7

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

General Discussion can't help you either. Just pm a dev, if support isn't replying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MassMoment View Post
    Useless commenting... as I stated in the post I did a support ticket 2 weeks ago the first time, and have the confirm plat purchases option checked.

Galaxy Note 7
    Sts was in vacations, try again to rush it, Forum devs cant deal anything about support

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RYYUKK View Post
    Sts was in vacations, try again to rush it, Forum devs cant deal anything about support
    I haven't pm'ed them anything personally but I've seen them reach out to people and ask them to pm the support ticket, so that they could look into it

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Just send me a PM and we'll look into it.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com