Thread: Really need some advice on my 61 warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Really need some advice on my 61 warrior

Hey guys im hoping someone can give me some advice. So my skill set was skyward (4) windmill all but snare vengeance (4) and horn (4). So ive been running alot of elite tindirin and shuyal. I do ok but i use alot of health pots. A friend said to switch to juggernaut. So is that a good idea? If so any suggestion on what to switch with? I was gussing skyward but then im left with only windmill. He also said my armor needed to be higher. I believe im at about 3k or so. My health is pushing near 9k. Anyway sorry for such a long message. Thanks in advanced. Hopefully someone can help.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

The new legendary armor and helm (Duskbringer and Luminary) have a lot more armor than say Glintstone set, Beetle armor or Antignome. Look for potency type or assault.

If you mostly do a lot of easy maps (and Tindirin and Shuyal at level 61 are easy) and especially if you solo them, I don't think you need Juggernaut. Vengeful blood (VB) is more useful there to increase your crit and damage. You might want to consider Juggernaut if you pvp or you're planning on running more difficult maps, like Mausoleum (which also would require you to have that extra 2-3k armor from the new legendaries). I think by the time you're 61 you have enough skills points to open and upgrade Juggernaut anyway and switch VB when you run the harder maps. You can also consider getting pets that reduce enemy damage like Blinky. If you run solo most of the time, pets whose AA can help control the mobs like Breeze, Swift, Fritters, and to a certain degree Slink (which is great when you're in party because it creates as many pool as the number of players on the map) or Ethyl might help you control the damage that's getting to you.

My warrior is level 57 so currently I'm still using solo leveling build (VB and three damage dealing skills) but this is the build I'm thinking of getting at level 61 so I can run Somberholt with a party:

Full STR
    5/5 passive Might, Knowledge
    4/5 Windmill (all but last)
    4/5 Skyward Smash (all but last)
    3/5 Chest Splitter (1 2 5)
    5/5 Axe Throw
    5/5 Juggernaut
    5/5 Horn of Renew

Remaining points go to Windmill and Horn masteries, and either damage or armor passive, depending on the gear I'm getting when I've capped my warrior.

So at mobs I'd use jugg, skysmash, windmill and horn, then switch to jugg, chest splitter, axe throw and horn at boss.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 11-30-2016 at 07:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You wanna be the last man standing if that helps.