Thread: ***Beta Beta players/Senior Members only area***

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default ***Request for the ability to create large group areas***

How many of you have either seen or been bothered by the following...

***this was just a dramatization***

and you look at why he is asking for credits and items and he/she has stats that look like the following

everyone wants something for nothing...but most of us that have credits and items to spare, did work to get them...

I am almost 200% sure that we all have on numerous occasions on a daily basis, dealt with what I acted out above...and what does it always lead to? People telling him to stfu, gtfo, or 100+ reports cuz he keeps spamming and pm'ing you for items and credits. And although most of us consider this a crime punishable by death, it's not, it's typical n00b behavior (especially young n00bs). So rather than "FLAME ON" and make matters worse, Theseus and I were talking earlier about a great solution to this problem. A place that we can go to just chill and relax like we used to before the inundation of all the whiny kids and rude n00bs who do nothing more than annoy the crap out of the more seasoned players. I really hope that all my fellow senior members flood this and Theseus' thread and we get some results...We would simply like to have the ability to create a large group area that we can password protect and just relax with who we want to...just like a guild hall that can be locked at will.

***DISCLAIMER*** flaming of this thread and complaining and whining will not be tolerated. Everyone has a right to their opinion, but to read this and respond with insults or rude comments will not only be reported but will also be a prime example of what we have to deal with on a daily basis in the game...so if u came here to run your mouth, keep it moving...go scream at ur dog or something.

***I made a few changes to the original post because people were starting to take things the wrong way.***

That being said, lets hear what you all think of this idea!!! ciao for now...Cappin out.
    Last edited by CappinClutch; 09-28-2011 at 03:00 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=49319&dateline=131232  4660
    Cappinkiosk <Pay It Forward>
    -Dead Shot Mafia- Guild Master