Thread: Increase Director Bots drop rates.

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Default Increase Director Bots drop rates.

As discussed in one of my threads earlier this week, The Director Bot has a very low drop rate compared tothe time that it takes to kill him. I think that The Director Bot's drop rates should be increased due to this fact. I don't think that he should have the drop rates of The Guardian, but I do think that he should have at least double the chance of dropping a purp compared to the other Slouch-o bosses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i'm happy with the drop rate overall through slouch-o - i prefer that there is a relative scarcity of purps in the game. having said that, i still have never seen a pink or a vanity drop - let alone get one!! haha

however, if a change was supported, i would suggest making a corresponding change to the venomous and scorcher bosses to decrease their drop rate if the director bot drop rate was increased, so that the overall drop rate doesnt change.
    "Gather for healing you noobs! It's more efficient!"

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mreeks View Post
    i'm happy with the drop rate overall through slouch-o - i prefer that there is a relative scarcity of purps in the game. having said that, i still have never seen a pink or a vanity drop - let alone get one!! haha

however, if a change was supported, i would suggest making a corresponding change to the venomous and scorcher bosses to decrease their drop rate if the director bot drop rate was increased, so that the overall drop rate doesnt change.
    Agreed!