Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Jarl Tavern Turned to Normal Tavern and All Locations are gone BUG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Exclamation Jarl Tavern Turned to Normal Tavern and All Locations are gone BUG

Ok since Justg didn't reply at all i need to report this bug the problem is i've packed my jarl tavern to deed for my mage to use which is in a different email account my main is rogue, to my surprise jarl tavern turned into a normal tavern which is a minor detail the real problem is all my locations are gone all 5 of them city,forest,mountain,volcano and graveyard i pmed Justg but he wont reply maybe busy here's a couple of screenshots for proof that its really my accounts as of now i cant play because of this problem the tavern as of now is with my mage i didn't touch anything till this day the bug happened on nov 29 can any dev help me with this? Ty in advance. My rogue IGN Shilha my mage IGN Infinitywiz

Name:  Screenshot_2016-07-23-14-52-16-373.jpeg
Views: 185
Size:  755.5 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2016-08-28-16-28-47-923.jpeg
Views: 181
Size:  754.3 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2016-11-04-02-25-24-724.jpeg
Views: 181
Size:  646.0 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2016-11-29-02-13-23-757.jpeg
Views: 180
Size:  343.9 KB

Name:  house problem.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  217.7 KB
    Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 12-05-2016 at 07:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

You packed locations before packed tavern? Happened to my sis before. She needed throw tavern back to main. In settings use all locations again and then she was able to pack them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    You packed locations before packed tavern? Happened to my sis before. She needed throw tavern back to main. In settings use all locations again and then she was able to pack them
    Yeah i didn't coz i thought it will automatically packed all the locations, so i just need to give it back to my rogue and the location would be there?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    Yeah i didn't coz i thought it will automatically packed all the locations, so i just need to give it back to my rogue and the location would be there?
    Give it to rogue and go to "locations". Use them to get buffs and then pack them before you pack tavern.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Give it to rogue and go to "locations". Use them to get buffs and then pack them before you pack tavern.
    Ok ill try.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Ok ill try.
    Good luck!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to resurrected For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Good luck!
    Wew thank you soo much bro my problem solved now all my locations are back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Wew thank you soo much bro my problem solved now all my locations are back
    That's awesome! Glad i could help
    Np xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

That's awesome! Glad i could help
    Np xD
    Thanks a bunch still sts should address this coz it might coz confusion to others like i did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Thanks a bunch still sts should address this coz it might coz confusion to others like i did.
    I also thought it will be packed automatically if we pack home. It would be cool.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

I also thought it will be packed automatically if we pack home. It would be cool.
    Ikr that's what i thought too and then panicked when i saw all my locations gone poof lol

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

The locations and houses are separate things, which is why they don't pack up together. When you packed up your Tavern (Jarl's Tavern and the regular Tavern are the same location by the way, they're only differently named to distinguish where they come from) you still owned the locations on your Rogue, meaning if you were to have opened a Cottage or Lodge you would still have those locations. Otherwise when you change/upgrade your house you'd have to re-open all your locations again!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    The locations and houses are separate things, which is why they don't pack up together. When you packed up your Tavern (Jarl's Tavern and the regular Tavern are the same location by the way, they're only differently named to distinguish where they come from) you still owned the locations on your Rogue, meaning if you were to have opened a Cottage or Lodge you would still have those locations. Otherwise when you change/upgrade your house you'd have to re-open all your locations again!
    Ohh i see that cleared me up i wouldn't know it since im just a player thanks for clarifying, just one thing though why jarl tavern turned to normal tavern when i pack it? It stayed a normal tavern is that normal or bug? I don't mind though since they're just the same.

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Ohh i see that cleared me up i wouldn't know it since im just a player thanks for clarifying, just one thing though why jarl tavern turned to normal tavern when i pack it? It stayed a normal tavern is that normal or bug? I don't mind though since they're just the same.
    It's because the Jarl Tavern is the exact same as the regular Tavern. The different Item Name was for us to properly adjust the drop rates from it off Jarl, and indicates where you got the item from, but the house it gives is actually a regular Tavern, not a special "Jarl's Tavern". When you re-pack the house, it packs as a regular Tavern because the idea of a "Jarl's Tavern" isn't actually a home, just an additional name on the deed when you first get it.

The different rarities between Jarl's Tavern Deed and the regular Tavern Deed were for droprate reasons (if we have Jarl's deed as a Legendary it would have dropped way too often from the event due to re-roll).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

17. The Following User Says Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    It's because the Jarl Tavern is the exact same as the regular Tavern. The different Item Name was for us to properly adjust the drop rates from it off Jarl, and indicates where you got the item from, but the house it gives is actually a regular Tavern, not a special "Jarl's Tavern". When you re-pack the house, it packs as a regular Tavern because the idea of a "Jarl's Tavern" isn't actually a home, just an additional name on the deed when you first get it.

The different rarities between Jarl's Tavern Deed and the regular Tavern Deed were for droprate reasons (if we have Jarl's deed as a Legendary it would have dropped way too often from the event due to re-roll).
    Ohh ic thanks for explaining Vroom now i know haha