Thread: Bring PL back to life?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Bring PL back to life?

We all share a love for PL. I just came back from a very long break (about 7ish months) and it kills me to see it so dead now.. The amount of games you see is awful, for pvp and pvm. And the market is all messed up now too. This game is a big part of my childhood and I'm sure I share this with so many other people. I know they announced that STS will be focusing on their other games more a very long time ago, and I understand pocket legends is getting somewhat old now. But why let such a beautiful game go to waste? What if there was a way we could talk to STS to do a simple fundraiser or anything really to earn money for a re advertisement for pocket legends? Maybe this way we could bring back some of the players that moved to other STS games, and this way newer players will be more into the game not having to wait on people to help them clear areas. I know this is honestly a long shot but maybe a simple platinum sale, or donations going towards this cause (if approved by STS) would be able to change how the game is now. We all absolutely love this game, and have put more than enough time in it to let it die. So maybe STS can hear us on this one. Let's bring Pocket Legends back to life!

EDIT: I know there are a lot of great and amazing ideas on what to do to bring back the game, and I would love to hear them all. Maybe we can get Cinco's attention and he can have a talk with STS to bring them in the game. I have been reading some and if anything does come out of this I would love to work with the contributors. Post those ideas below!
    Thank you all for reading my post, have a great day!

IGN: Tubble, Influent, Disturbance, Fruitbaby, Confidant
    Last edited by Whofool; 12-07-2016 at 01:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Well it looks like it's not dead anymore, Cinco is already bringing updates.
    ¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ 6FLAIR9 `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
    `'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸ ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´
    Shlt, you discovered my secret

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tasakli View Post
    Well it looks like it's not dead anymore, Cinco is already bringing updates.
    And i love what he is doing, but I am talking more so on bringing people back to pocket legends and bringing new people in to share the game with us! I hope Cinco keeps up his good work!
    Tubble-80 mage, Influent- 76 bird, disturbence-61 bird, fruitbaby-61 mage, Vvebby- 56 mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I think the flowof updates to come will motivate the old andnewplayers to come back or to try pl agian
    Here have Some tea.....😌😌😌