Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.3 Content Update (70059)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderjuice View Post
    # Minor damage changes to Warrior's Beckon Skill. Same damage at high end but mid and low level skills have been rebalanced. (워리어의 비콘 기술에 조그만 데미지 변화. 높은 기술(5 or 6)에는 같은 데미지 그리고 중간 저레벨 (1,2,3,4) 기술은 재조정 되었슴).
    # Xperia Play: Dropped location of quest helper when touchpad is open (takes place of the virtual joystick location) (Touchpad 열때 퀘스트 도우미 위치가 밑으로 조정되었다는데 잘 모르겠슴)
    # Moved skill toggle over to the left so it doesn't overlap with the health potions button (스킬창 여는것을 왼쪽으로 옮겨서, 헬스 물약 먹는 버튼하고 이젠 겹치지 않는다네요)
    # Removed skill swap button on hud, can be found in the secondary menu, or be toggled back on the HUD in options (스킬 바꾸는 버튼이 메인창에 없고, 메뉴 눌르면 두번째 창에 나타난다는데요, 이모티콘 하고 미니 맵 버튼 있는 창에 나타난다는 것 같슴).
    # Added option for showing emotes on the HUD (이모티콘을 메인창에 나타나게 하는 옵션이 생겼다는디)
    # Added option for showing the quest helper (퀘스트 도우미 보여주는 옵션도 생겼다는디)
    # Added option for showing potions in towne (타운에 포션 보여주는 옵션도 생겼다는디)
    # Moved virtual joystick position down on iPad
    # Swapped locations of the Exit Level and World Map buttons (나가는 버튼하고 지도 버튼하고 위치 바꼈데요)
    # Corrected level of level 40 Warrior premium itempack (level 40 워리어 프리미엄 아이템팩의 레벨을 고쳤다네요)
    # Chat scroll down arrow is no longer blocked by skills. (채팅창 내리는 화살표가 더이상 기술 누르는 버튼들하고 겹치지 않는다네요.)
    # Fixed a rare issue causing certain characters to crash when entering the game.(게임 들어올때 몇몇 캐릭터들이 충돌하는 (튕기는건지?) 이상한 문제를 고쳤다는데요.)
    # Sufficient inventory space is required to purchase or retrieve an item from the consignment shop (앞으로는 인벤토리에 여유가 있어야 CS에서 물건 구입가능하다네요.)
    ok...?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Some have said it but I figure one more persons input isn't going to hurt. I personally despise the joystick location on the iPad. When you have the quest help open it is directly behind the joystick so you can end up accidentally hitting the go to button and it is too low so I feel as if I'm getting carpal tunnel with the awkward position my wrist is in. I was fine with where it was originally but I wouldn't mind moving it a little lower. Like others said, the option to move it yourself along the left side of the screen to your own ideal position would be wonderful.

Also the chat box. Hate it in SL and hate it in PL. Prefer the option to keep it in the original position. Playing on the iPad I have space to keep it open on the bottom like it originally was without it interfering with game play at the top of the screen.
    Join The Movement-- itgetsbetter.org
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7skPn...e_gdata_player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NeoQueen View Post
    Some have said it but I figure one more persons input isn't going to hurt. I personally despise the joystick location on the iPad. When you have the quest help open it is directly behind the joystick so you can end up accidentally hitting the go to button and it is too low so I feel as if I'm getting carpal tunnel with the awkward position my wrist is in. I was fine with where it was originally but I wouldn't mind moving it a little lower. Like others said, the option to move it yourself along the left side of the screen to your own ideal position would be wonderful.

Also the chat box. Hate it in SL and hate it in PL. Prefer the option to keep it in the original position. Playing on the iPad I have space to keep it open on the bottom like it originally was without it interfering with game play at the top of the screen.
    It looks like it's a bug, but changing the size of the virtual joystick in the options menu, actually move the joystick up (bigger) or down (smaller). See screenshots below:

Slider completely to the left:

Slider to the right:

About the text box, I agree, I also liked it better how it was before, but I can live with it

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

what we would really really need is a disable spells in town setting, so spells from others wont be displayed in town, it will save players a LOT of battery and the game will run much smoother on slower devices.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

[QUOTE=JaytB;432082]It looks like it's a bug, but changing the size of the virtual joystick in the options menu, actually move the joystick up (bigger) or down (smaller).

I see what you mean, however I do like the smaller joystick which is why I chose it. Hopefully there will be a fix/option for it.
    Join The Movement-- itgetsbetter.org
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7skPn...e_gdata_player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NeoQueen View Post

I agree! It's really awkward...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

@ JayB:

OMG!!! Thank you!!! I had mine set extremely small and it was all the way down in the corner. Have it set mid-way now and it's perfect!!!