Thread: How to Avoid/spot scammers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default How to Avoid/spot scammers

Hello Arlor, I've seen so many people complaining about scammers and things like report "player name" because he scammed me so I tought a thread that would let You know how to spot a scanner would help avoid getting that.
    Let's name the player that is scammer "scammer"
    Auction scam:
    Scammer says: Sell leprauchen pendant (lepre) for "item he says"
    If you search that item and is only one of it, or even there are many but are overpriced, DON'T BUY!. He will close the trade and search If that item sold, from one of his alternative chars.
    *Items can vary
    Blinky/Blight
    This scam is pretty easy to spot, You have to pay attention at the name of the egg/item.
    Blinky's egg
    Blight's egg have similar names and You might don't see at first which is which, and Scammer can trick You pay like 70-100k depends how much Worth blinky at that moment, for a blight's egg which is 2-5k.
    This scam is also seenable between items of diffrent types. Like "item name" of fatality and "of lethality. Some people don't pay attention to the whole name and ... And....
    PM RUSH!/TRADE FAST!
    Leprauchen pendant/The lunar pendant (2in1)
    Exemple:
    Scammer says "Sell leprauchen pendant cheap pm me RUSH!!!"
    You trade, and You say 145k
    He says ok, You enter the money,
    And he say, can u add pls item or anything, or 5k? Pls pls.
    And he will continue sending mesages to make You respinse. By the tine You are typing something he will change the lepre pendant with lunar, and say nvm ok. And You might don't see at first but if you rush You can get tricked.

This is all i remember it happened to me since i play.
    Please pay attention to the trade and don't rush. And also, there is a second window trade that let's you to verify the trade, and check all the items and gold ammount he/she entered.
    Hope this thread will help some people not getting scammed anymore. If You know any method that is not in this thread please let me know to add it.
    <Garuda Muda>

Trimis de pe al meu A5_Easy folosind Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CipiXxArcanexX For This Useful Post: