Thread: Director Bot in Skrillex (random thread :) )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Default Director Bot in Skrillex (random thread :) )

Okay random thread time! I was listening to Skrillex and started to think of how hilarious it would be to have Director Bot sing in Skrillex. There are two songs they have that sound like he is singing in it.
    The two songs are First of The Year (bass) and Kill Everybody ( Director Bot's theme song ).
    P.s. Cahaun = random!
    P.s.s. 85% of all facts are made by random!!

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Haha, well, I think that this would certainly make for an entertaining music video.

P.S. - I think that Director Bot would be perfect for "singing" the scary monsters portion of Skrillex's Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites. :-D
    Star Legends: Ephemeris (Engineer) - Ephemeriz (Operative) - Ephemerix (Commando) - Director (Engineer - Twink/Farmer) | Pocket Legends: Ephemeris (Enchantress - Retired)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeris:436560
    Haha, well, I think that this would certainly make for an entertaining music video.

P.S. - I think that Director Bot would be perfect for "singing" the scary monsters portion of Skrillex's Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites. :-D
    Oh it would! Might scare a few children in the process but I'm content about one being made.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Shoot, the bass -- alone -- might scare a few dozen children. :-D

By chance, have you seen the YouTube video that a fan put together with the "lyrics" for Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites? It has an epilepsy warning associated with it (so I won't link it), but definitely check it out if you haven't seen it (assuming that you don't have epilepsy :-P). Evidently, it took him 10 hours to put together!
    Star Legends: Ephemeris (Engineer) - Ephemeriz (Operative) - Ephemerix (Commando) - Director (Engineer - Twink/Farmer) | Pocket Legends: Ephemeris (Enchantress - Retired)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Hmm I'm going to check it out! I know I don't have epilepsy so I'm good.
    Edit: The bass is terrifying to them lol.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Dubstep FTW!!!!!!!! Haha

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Wow I just saw the video a couple times! How in the world did he get those sound lyrics? Slow-mo?? Overall I think the director loves dubstep as much as me!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    Wow I just saw the video a couple times! How in the world did he get those sound lyrics? Slow-mo?? Overall I think the director loves dubstep as much as me!
    Hahaha, I think that you're right.

Speaking of dubstep (and videos that keep you entertained over-and-over)... Be sure to check out "PUMPED UP KICKS|DUBSTEP" on YouTube, too! I have watched that video at least 30 times over the last week -- it keeps me coming back for more. Mad skills!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default ha

Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Hmmmm I will check that one out! Another random thought: what if guild halls had jukeboxes or a music dance center? That would be sweet!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Wow just saw that video. He has mad skills!