Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level Cap raise to 36?

Alaska, Left the heat on & melted my Igloo...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    Doubt will add customization to avatar screen maybe hide stats and such.. makes PL look... kinda childish IMO (though I love this) not all will as SL is alot more mature in alot of ways, other may disagree just my personal opinion

Any kind of personalization would be awesome! Were all starting to look the same again.. even poor Bod
    Think thats exactly what he meant by that. And as childish as it is I love that feature in PL too lol. As for all of us looking the same, Im glad I grabbed my Vanity Riot Shield when it was available on the DOTD lol. It broke me of PLAT at the time but so worth it
    Proud Officer of Infinite Union
    Downloads -36 Commando * Http -36 Operative * URL -36 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

If the last skill isn't a Turret pet for Engineer I'm going to be so sad. Seriously the class needs it.

I outlined how to do it in a thread once.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Alaska, Left the heat on & melted my Igloo...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84:431282
    If the last skill isn't a Turret pet for Engineer I'm going to be so sad. Seriously the class needs it.

I outlined how to do it in a thread once.
    That would be cool! Any turret is a must have on an Engineer imo. Would prove to be useful as well.
    Proud Officer of Infinite Union
    Downloads -36 Commando * Http -36 Operative * URL -36 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by RazorHawkX View Post
    Right now I am enjoying taking my time getting to 31. There doesn't seem to be a reason to hurry other than bragging rights of being level 31. Before we rush out and get new levels, I would like to see new missions. With the Sloucho release there were what 10 missions? I would like to see levels come out like Alien Oasis that have 30-40 different missions. It gives a reason to play besides grinding XP and farming gear and components. Not a big PvP guy because I stink at it, so that piece of the game is immaterial to me.
    This.

The fact that you can easily accomplish all the Slouch-O quests before you're even level 27 makes hitting lv. 30 very monotonous (I'm not even bothering to go for 31). I'd love to see more quests added to keep things interesting. I don't need new levels just yet, just something else to do in-game besides grinding.

Some Slouch-O Daily Quests would be fantastic -- I know there are a couple in Numa, but I'd love some Dailies that I could still earn XP from.
    :|: Liathea - Rogue :|:
    :|: Liathea - Vamp :|: Arya - Vamp :|:
    :|: Liathea - Op :|: Briony - Engi :|: Kickpants - Comm :|: