1. I like most the dev team interaction with players on fours and in game.

2. I like how you can control map views

3. I like that sts team continue to push them selves to find new creative way to make the game more enjoyable -smother leveling, new items with effects, being able to lock enchant slots (very expensive but cheaper then it was if no luck)

4. I like that the game makers take what we say and consider the idea at least regardless of the idea is added or not.

5. It’s almost white dragon Anniversary time for a new forum drawing contest to make the new player base creative item( well what happen to white dragon was kinda a flute but it turned out to be good for everone) so why not Encourage it to be a yearly event.

6) all the pets and op weapons for leveling cause if you can get your hand on one of them items you can cap with it. And spend the rest of the time grinding gold to buy best gear or farm items in event only really.

7) doe the most part I like the chat it’s really simple just wish you would click on the player name in chat to send them a message

Most of the things I like have to do with the effort being made into pocket legend buy dev team and players in game and forum. It’s nice to see so many people working together.....unless we request the return of black dragon the hell brakes lose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk