Thread: Regarding Eye of Syrillax

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Regarding Eye of Syrillax

Do syrillax drop an eye? and why can't I see it in crafting even if I have the recipe :/

Also what are drag scales for?

~First time doing winter event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

i think it no longer drop from srylax and dragscale used for crafting vanity weap & lock or maybe greater chest

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

If in this the event you could get a syrillax eye, it would be announced in the event post with very BIG letters.
    I personally don't believe sts will ever bring back eyes or paracelsus stones.
    On a side note, seems to me the event tier/drop rewards becomes less valuable with every event, from back then 2 years ago, when eyes and paras came. Not that i want Exactly them, but i would prefer something with some more ... value.
    Last edited by voidPtr; 12-16-2016 at 04:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

eye of syrillax was special content drop during winter 2014.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Thanks guys for the answers, I hope someone would buy this recipe lmao. Another question though, my friend has 45 crate keys in satchel but can't seem to open the new lock, is this a bug or intended?

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PEMA View Post
    Thanks guys for the answers, I hope someone would buy this recipe lmao. Another question though, my friend has 45 crate keys in satchel but can't seem to open the new lock, is this a bug or intended?

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk
    Eyes are no longer craftable when the event ended you couldnt craft them anymore im pretty sure so that recipie is useless and you would be sorta scamming someone in hopes of them being able to craft a eye. I may be wrong but pretty sure there no longer craftable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    If in this the event you could get a syrillax eye, it would be announced in the event post with very BIG letters.
    I personally don't believe sts will ever bring back eyes or paracelsus stones.
    On a side note, seems to me the event tier/drop rewards becomes less valuable with every event, from back then 2 years ago, when eyes and paras came. Not that i want Exactly them, but i would prefer something with some more ... value.
    I asked about why gear has been worse every event and a dev responded and gave a explanation. He pretty much said that since the new legends that were released have been for all lvls the scaling for low lvls kinda hit a wall. for low lvls to get stronger gear it would make the endgame legends to close in stats to the endgame mythics and arcanes. So for low lvls to get new gear they would need a seprate scaling system or sperate gear not available to endgame. So we cant really progress until somethig like sperate scaling or gear. Hope that helps