Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Goldi running lb xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Default Goldi running lb xD

Seems hard competition!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to resurrected For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Wow! That's surprising @.@
    Good luck Goldilox (and all other runners)!
    IGN: Vvildfire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

He was in top 10 yesterday if im not mistaken.
    #Bluelivesmatter #StopTrashTreads2017 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5...BTc_Pp4oWa2kwQ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolaty View Post
    He was in top 10 yesterday if im not mistaken.
    Devs got bored and running their own event LB xD well I'm happy to see that to be honest as long as he don't cheat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    Devs got bored and running their own event LB xD well I'm happy to see that to be honest as long as he don't cheat
    I think its more of a motivation type of thing. If i were to see a Dev on lb i would try soo hard to pass him/her to be able to say and have proof that i beat a Dev in a event leader-board. Goldi better not do any *shifty eye* type of tactics lol.
    #Bluelivesmatter #StopTrashTreads2017 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5...BTc_Pp4oWa2kwQ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolaty View Post
    I think its more of a motivation type of thing. If i were to see a Dev on lb i would try soo hard to pass him/her to be able to say and have proof that i beat a Dev in a event leader-board. Goldi better not do any *shifty eye* type of tactics lol.
    Yes when i first checked LB there wasn't so much runners so i was also discussing with friends it might be for motivation. Well i talked to few people that usually run Event Lb and they didn't even started run this because they are disappointed in reward i can add that some of them have already that type of jewel in their gear. Anyways we can't make everyone happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

He placed himself there, he never ran, i got done with a run and he was suddenly there, Lb runner here 😁

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxalivexx View Post
    He placed himself there, he never ran, i got done with a run and he was suddenly there, Lb runner here 😁
    Cheater ! Let's report him for exploit LB then he will get ban and he will get jewel or so lol ( joke please no drama )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Goldilox is best dev
    90% of rogues are trolls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxalivexx View Post
    He placed himself there, he never ran, i got done with a run and he was suddenly there, Lb runner here ��
    He could run with a different toon and then rename it after he got a position , why not?
    POTATO ISH ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

This not fair. Start from scratch goldi. U have all that plat in ur char. This is exploting lb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

btw guys random question but when event kicked of there was that "stsdeath" guy useing green alor tank and new pet i think it was about 30mins into the event...hes a dev right?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by omgcrit View Post
    This not fair. Start from scratch goldi. U have all that plat in ur char. This is exploting lb.
    Who said he didn't ran event and just added himself points? I see everyday he have more points so i don't see how this can be exploiting LB. He can have anything in game tho right ?
    Please don't bring drama into this thread. Im happy devs running with other players as long as its fair
    Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    btw guys random question but when event kicked of there was that "stsdeath" guy useing green alor tank and new pet i think it was about 30mins into the event...hes a dev right?
    Yes he is VroomIGoRealFast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

I'm pretty sure he isn't going to take the reward away from anyone, he will probably just quit the LB in the last day or something
    "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Let me explain to u, goldi is a rouge right? The rouge lb has so much competition. Goldi can have unlimited plat, with this he can surpass anyone, this gives a unfair advantage to regular players who pay for plat. Only a lb player will understand why I said that. So don't say I bring drama, I only support lb runners because they are doing all the hard work. So what if goldi getting more points everyday this is making regular players use they real money even more, this is discouraging players.

Hope you understand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Let me explain to u, goldi is a rouge right? The rouge lb has so much competition. Goldi can have unlimited plat, with this he can surpass anyone, this gives a unfair advantage to regular players who pay for plat. Only a lb player will understand why I said that. So don't say I bring drama, I only support lb runners because they are doing all the hard work. So what if goldi getting more points everyday this is making regular players use they real money even more, this is discouraging players.

Hope you understand.
    I do and maybe he can have unlimited plats but i believe he don't use any tricks to have advantage. That was just because there was only few runners who actually ran LB so they did it to kick off and motivate players. He got 300 points in 8 hours BTW. Last time i checked after i posted SS. He don't force players to spend more and more money. If you run then okay if you don't then just don't. That's up to you. If he wanted to surpass anyone he would already be first with super high amount of points. Again i posted it to show people that Devs running LB too to have fun with other players. If you have goldi in Friend list and ask him for spot he will invite you for sure if he have free spot. I ran few times with him km3/kt4 and few more maps but not going into it. So i don't need here any critism about devs and rumours that they cheat and exploit LB with free plat or whatever. Thank you for understanding.

Hope you understand.

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #17
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Goldilox was testing, that's why he has the points. He should not be appearing on the leaderboard though so we'll have that looked into.

Because of our ability to cheat (and because we work for Spacetime) devs are not allowed to participate in the leaderboards. Even if we would come in first

We do run the event on personal accounts to have fun with everyone, we just hold ourselves back from leaderboards.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    Goldilox was testing, that's why he has the points. He should not be appearing on the leaderboard though so we'll have that looked into.

Because of our ability to cheat (and because we work for Spacetime) devs are not allowed to participate in the leaderboards. Even if we would come in first

We do run the event on personal accounts to have fun with everyone, we just hold ourselves back from leaderboards.
    Thank you for clarification!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Ah okay, nothing wrong with having fun.
    Keep the good work up!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post

yeah...thats why I dont run events too..U got me