Thread: My opinions on the Mage Class and a fix

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potato is me View Post
    You played mage when mage was OP at that time, dont deny it because at that time many players were converting to mage too. Can you play as mage now and say the same? i really doubt so because you quit mage just when you realised they aint gonna survive with the new gears around.
    Except the new gears arent around yet, and they wont be til the last part of the expansion is open.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Except the new gears arent around yet, and they wont be til the last part of the expansion is open.
    i was talking about 61 legend gears which outclassed the before overpowered immortal gun because the new gears are giving so much more damage, armor and health. Zeus played as mage at lvl 56 cap and prolly a bit of early 61 and left when the legend gears are more available claiming that he can do well in mage but was in fact a total fluke because mages were OP at 56, its a silent agreement but we can see many pro players converting to mage at that time.
    POTATO ISH ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potato is me View Post
    i was talking about 61 legend gears which outclassed the before overpowered immortal gun because the new gears are giving so much more damage, armor and health. Zeus played as mage at lvl 56 cap and prolly a bit of early 61 and left when the legend gears are more available claiming that he can do well in mage but was in fact a total fluke because mages were OP at 56, its a silent agreement but we can see many pro players converting to mage at that time.
    My mage wasn't even leveled. I chose to try out rogue first. As far as mage goes, when everybody was saying what mage could NOT do, I went ahead and proved all those people wrong. They said mages couldn't beat rogues in 1v1. I wiped the floor with 99% of rogues in AL. They said sorcerers are weak or I cannot play sorcerer. I beat pretty much every mage who's been playing mage for years that I fought against. The truth is, Papalix is right. People do not know how to play a mage except for a few people, in my opinion.

It wasn't a fluke when I was winning against people's mages who have played mage for years. I can still dig up videos if need be...
    Last edited by Zeus; 12-24-2016 at 01:17 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List