Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket Legends FAQ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Pocket Legends FAQ

For all you new players and you dont know much about the game or forums heres a general FAQ

1. Im not getting any xp. Why?- If you are wondering this and you think you're an idiot, this is possibly the most frequently asked question in the game. Heres your answer- It is because that since the first campaign (Forest Haven) is free, it makes sense that the devs (developers) need to put a level cap on it. The free campaign stops giving xp to people once they reach the level 13. You have to buy the other campaigns (Dark Forest is the next campaign) and you will increase in level. It is recommended that you buy a package (buy all the campaigns for a discounted price). You buy these campaigns with platinum or plat as we experienced players say.

2. How do I buy Platinum?- Whenever you log in. Click on enter towne. Then tap your name at the top left on the screen. Then at the subtabs at the top, you will see store. Click on this tab, Then at the side you will see Potion Store, Buy Platinum, Upgrades. Click on buy platinum and buy whatever your heart desires.Note: At the screen where you clicked enter towne, you will also see specials. this works too.

3. Why does it take so long to level?- Just stick to it. It will come. If you think that your going to slow, just hit the potion store! (Read the directions above and go to Potion Store instead.) Scroll over to XP potions. They can be bought with platinum if you are loaded with cash, but most playerrs go for the in game money route instead. The Hardcore Players Potion. This will get you x2 xp for 5 minutes, until you die, or go to the next level.
    Hint: If you are dying to much, just ask a friend for help. if you have no friends (lol) then try to befriend someone whos a high level. Most of us are bored waiting for new updates anyway. In fact, if you want a high level friend, then just friend renumoth or tjornan. Just mention this thread and ill help you level if im not busy

4.How do I get money?- There are many different methods, its really just personal preference. Here are your options
    a.) Do whats called liquidation. Just level around the campaigns, and since you pick up items, sell them. To the store. this is done by clicking on an item and at the bottom right of the screen click on sell. Normally helms sell for 40 gold, weapons for 100, armour for 70, and shields for 100. This is what i do because you get to level anyway. Note: If you recieve any pinks, then you may be able to sell it for extra money to people.
    b.) any items you get you sell to people. This is an option for the patient. Because alot of people will not buy junk. But this will get you the most money.
    c.) buy it with real money. Unless you are loaded this is a very expensive option. very expensive

Hint: If you beg for money or items, trust me you will not get anything. the only thing you will get is a spot on someones ignore list.

5. What are the item rarities?- Pink is rarest, Purple or some people call them blue are second, then green, then orange, grey and white. suprisingly, grey sells to stores for the most money.

6. Someone is seriously getting on my nerves what can i do to stop them? - just put them on your ignore list. This is done by clicking on the person and then hitting ignore. Trust me, if you are hurt by what they say about you, about how you're are a noob, then the internet is not the place for you. If you think someone has gone to far, making racial, sexual, or trolling comments then take a screenshot (done by holding on the home and power button at the same time) Then email the devs at support@spacetimestudios.com. This can be done if you think that someones name is inappropriate.

Here are a few useful links that you should check out
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...t-Legends-Wiki A dictionary of items and all the thing related to PL

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Y-your-Iphone. Screenshot posting guide

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/faq.php
    PL Forum FAQ

If you think that this game is difficult, then you havent played many MMOs. Just hang in there, you will get the hang of it.

Ok so devs im really hoping for this sto become a sticky so..... (fingas crossed.) It is getting late so i will add more tommorow. And to my fellow Forum peoples, If u hve any questions that i might need to add just post them
    Renumoth damage pot spamming, 91 dodge, sexy shiv bear
    Tjornan super ultra pink carrying, rich pally Mokugoja Pretty lame twink really
    Phoenix Guild. Rising From the Ashes
    "Im here to kick butt and drink milk. and i just finished my milk...." - ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

There is already an FAQ im pretty sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice post, I would also post where you can buy Health and Mana potions?

It is cheaper to purchase from NPC in the Towne than in the instance, Yes you can purchase 100 in Batch for 1,500 gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok so devs im really hoping for this sto become a sticky so..... (fingas crossed.) It is getting late so i will add more tommorow
    I agree. Ill put a little in tommorow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There is already an FAQ im pretty sure.
    I believe thats for the Forums.... if im wrong post a link

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

I have read, I believe, every FAQ and every Wiki page related and I still can not find a breakdown of the Avatar stats. Sure, I know what most of the fields mean, but not all of them. What does DPS mean, in reality, for instance. I can see that it changes when you change weapons, but is it derived from damage and speed? It seems to be. Can a sword do more damage than an axe (given that they both have the same prefix and suffix) based on the idea that you get more chances to hit? Seriously, there is no discussion of this. I also tried searching but apparently when you try to search for any three letter word, you get a built-in whine from the messageboard software.

thanks
    Last edited by Snakespeare; 07-06-2010 at 12:01 PM.

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,473 Posts

Thread now stuck.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Edit: I found my answer. According to WoW it is (min + max / 2) / speed

--------------

I found a very weak definition. Doesn't anyone else need to know?

DPS: Damage Per Second. The amount of damage done over a period of time, calculated out.

How is it calculated? I need to figure out how much damage a sword has to do at its speed compared to an axe at its speed. How do I know? All I can see is that DPS number goes up and the others go down. I can use math to answer it, if I know the formula. Right now, it's almost guessing.

Anyone?
    Last edited by Snakespeare; 07-10-2010 at 11:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How do I find quests for Fathom Crypt?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

There is currently no quests for the campaign "Fathom Crypt" but they are coming!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    Edit: I found my answer. According to WoW it is (min + max / 2) / speed

--------------

I found a very weak definition. Doesn't anyone else need to know?

DPS: Damage Per Second. The amount of damage done over a period of time, calculated out.

How is it calculated? I need to figure out how much damage a sword has to do at its speed compared to an axe at its speed. How do I know? All I can see is that DPS number goes up and the others go down. I can use math to answer it, if I know the formula. Right now, it's almost guessing.

Anyone?
    I've been wondering this too, they should make a guide explaining everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

FAQ needs update. Tjornan, if you are still around, they have made Dark Forest free if you verify your account. So people will also want to know how to verify their accounts. And level 13 is not the max., anymore, but what is, 17?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If I may, from my experience as a newbie in PL i think there is another question that comes back in many posts :
    Q : What are the different characteristics (Crit, DPS, HIt, etc)
    A : well for now I don't know all of them . I understood DPS is Damage per Second, but is it really ? I mean, isn't it "firing frequency", so that damage per second = damage of the weapon x DPS actually ?

Could make sense to describe the attributes in the FAQ.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I being trying to buy platinium but the site is down. Help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thati View Post
    I being trying to buy platinium but the site is down. Help
    Did you REALLY just revive this thread, and post that in the wrong topic....
    and make your first forum post...bad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You did a good job writing Tjornan! I could hire a person like you to write newsletters for my guild.

Check Out My Guild's Website: http://club-estraz.blogspot.com/
    *Private message me if you want to join the most rewarding and organized guild ever!
    MEMBERS: 90, ACTIVE MEMBERS: 87, MEMBERS WITH WARNINGS: 1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've to recreate new character many times to keep the death no to be zero but it seems impossible.....
    anyone could talk about the death in the game?
    is there any lost in xp or gold if my character die with lagging?
    my enchantress just die 2 times and I don't know if I should create a new one /_\

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quick question; If i increase strength will i do more damage? I'm an enchantress level 21 and my strength skill is still 1. I feel like somethings not right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smartress View Post
    Nice post, I would also post where you can buy Health and Mana potions?

It is cheaper to purchase from NPC in the Towne than in the instance, Yes you can purchase 100 in Batch for 1,500 gold.
    Ive already made a quide for this ill post the link in a couple secs lemme go get it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts