Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evaluation of the 2016 winter event

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvildfire View Post
    I don't see what's wrong with having vanities as tier reward, people seem to be really loving the snowglobe banner
    The problem isn't the fact that there are vanities for tier awards, the problem in my opinion it that it isn't worth reaching the platinum tier for just a some vanities and a title(I left the crate tokens out of the matter since most of the gear from the crate token vendor in garetta is outdated). Players tend to enjoy events more when there is some valuable award to be gained from running these events. At the moment leaderboard runners are working really hard to compete with each other in order to gain some platinum and a vanity while these hardworking leaderboard runners used to receive awards like a limited pet like shady and surge from the 2014 elondria event.
    Last edited by Justg; 12-21-2016 at 05:23 PM. Reason: wee bit less drama, this is a good thread.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Helal View Post
    2 years ago winter event was great i was running all time on that time all my friends was almost all time online ,, now i just run 3 times a day ,, becouse i do not find this event is good ,, i wait one year for this event and then i got normal event ,, hallawen event was same :,, i notice that devs are focus now for vanity and houses things ,,,in my opinion on this way that wont help this game to grew up ,, maybe who like new vanity and houses items will like this event

Any way this game worth to be much better i wish it will
    It's true that the halloween event shared a lot of similarities with the current winter event. But unfortunately so did many other past events since the start of the rengol expansion. In my opinion, the only really 'good' addition to the winter event were the brooding grounds.
    Last edited by Justg; 12-22-2016 at 10:11 AM. Reason: wee bit less drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

We all have our motives whether to run the event or not and personally for me I see what I like from the tier rewards, reach the required tier then lose interest in continuing. I'm always grateful for the great work STS puts into the game and it would be impossible for them to please everyone with the rewards on offer. Besides the event there are an abundance of other maps we can run so if we don't like whats on offer from the event theres no need to run it. I see some people have issues with the drop rate of energy essences but they have to consider that this event will last for 3 weeks which is plenty of time to farm for essences and reach plat tier. For the *less patient player event energy kits can be purchased with gold and/or platinum and are affordable. We all have something right now which motivates us and remember this.......MOTION CREATES EMOTION so stay active in the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Positive:
    Vanity weapon recipes, krampus egg drops, bane item recipe drops.

Negative:
    Low gold loots from event chests compared to previous year's event chests.

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk
    my entry is my signature!
    quileos: my guess is 1999

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Only thing missing for me is Christmas lights for houses

"The nightmare never ends"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Krampus Arcane ability is useless. We tested and it adds 2.0 raw points to damage, not 2x. So lose 10% of heath and gain a total of 10 damage points? About a 0.05% improvement for me. This has to be bugged.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonsmirl View Post
    Krampus Arcane ability is useless. We tested and it adds 2.0 raw points to damage, not 2x. So lose 10% of heath and gain a total of 10 damage points? About a 0.05% improvement for me. This has to be bugged.
    Krampus' AA will be very good ... if you are level 1
    Srsly, i think they know what they are doing and know his AA is useless at endgame (even more - it's pretty harmful for the whole party). This is how he's designed, it seems (I'm not saying i like it though).
    Different pets have different uses, different weak and strong sides. This applies for AA, passive and happiness - they are differently useful. Obviously, at end game his AA should be changed (i mean slotted) with other pet's AA.
    (Otherwise - at lvl61, 2 raw dmg with +500% will yield +10 more damage, which is 0.5% improvement if you had 2000 damage. The health loss is 10%. So the loss is 20 times bigger than the gain.)
    Last edited by voidPtr; 12-24-2016 at 01:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

We already have chaos 2.0 dmg n order jewles so 2.0dmg para and +3all state eye r powerful but not too powerful as wifi they were in 2015..
    So para or eye cant ruin power curve as they did before.. eye can be a good reward also the para for its golden aura effect.
    Last edited by gunlet; 12-24-2016 at 05:11 AM. Reason: autocorrect dictionary made by Oxford not arlorford

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunlet View Post
    We already have chaos 2.0 dmg n order jewles so 2.0dmg para and +3all state eye r powerful but not too powerful as wifi they were in 2015..
    So para or eye cant ruin power curve as they did before.. eye can be a good reward also the para for its golden aura effect.
    I completely agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Talking

I Disagree i think 12k is fine. I reached 12k in a week easily, but i would like it if Syrl or the last boss dropped something that was worth it

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sethyates View Post
    I Disagree i think 12k is fine. I reached 12k in a week easily, but i would like it if Syrl or the last boss dropped something that was worth it
    I also agree that 12k points is reachable in less than three weeks worth of gameplay. The energy drop rate is also fine in my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

[QUOTE=nightmaresmoke;2637151]Only thing missing for me is Christmas lights for houses

How about a menorah for next years event for houses?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I think Hearthy or Brood(Global event boss) need some tweaks like increase in points from 5 to 10 & drop 2-3 tokens.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ceuidear View Post
    I think Hearthy or Brood(Global event boss) need some tweaks like increase in points from 5 to 10 & drop 2-3 tokens.
    I completely agree