Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The real problem with PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Again this long worthless post that couldn't answer my simple questions -

For now I'd conclude this in one sentence, if someone or bunch of people complained about high dodge since long then it would be hypocritical for em either to support high dodge now or stating high dodge as something negligible.

My point PROVED, that I stated about hypocrisy.
    Or still you've answer of the questions?

Other than the fact, the last posts of yours and I think 90% of your total posts in this thread is just PERSONAL ATTCACT & you're stating my posts as insult? Whereas I mostly talked about the topic to the point and logical.

You're studying that's good, you should learn to debate in a factual & logical way not by doing personal attack and if you do that doesn't prove anything at the end, you not only loose but also get bad reputation, that's not a good quality of a student.

If you think my post are to insult others report & let the mods decide even though I don't report posts mostly even if its insult to an extent so I won't report yours don't worry.

I'd again suggest you to stay calm, cheers
    In every facet of this sentence, you, Waug, are the one desperately in need of enlightenment. You are the one that needs to study and to learn. There I said it.

And also, I am not going to answer any of your incoherent questions until you answer my questions I posed. Until then, I think you have exhausted my patience. "Cheers"

P.S. I strongly advise you to either buy or go to the library and borrow books on grammar and diction. I can even suggests books for you to check out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

This logic itself doesn't make any kinda sense
    , rather than I think, does it shows the inability of bring up solid points against my posts?
    How does it not make sense? It's very much a solid point. There are better ways to play the bird class than you play it. The problems you are stating about high dodge and too much damage come as a result of not knowing how to get in and out of range. And on top of that you are one person that gets teamed up against in every match. You absolutely cannot expect to win against two or more players, however good you think you are.

I play bird at 76 and the other day I was in a 2 v 2 against a pally and an int mage, and I had an int mage on my team. Sometimes the dodge became so frustrating, but at the end of the match I would always find my team winning. That's the difference between a go match and an FFA match. That's the exact same point I've been trying to convey (at least to you, because most of the others get it) since the start.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Five pages later it turns out Waug is a 28 year old white dude from Idaho who speaks perfect English and trolls you all day

XD

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Enough!!

Time to be egoistic.

Someone who - ["I play bird at 76" - aka op phase of phoenix bird] is trying to teach me bird, having close to HALF MILLION fight experience with bird class, knowing some exceptional range /bird knowledge that nobody else on pl ever discovered, having practical knowledge of in depth game mechanics mostly discovered and tested by myself, the fastest bird that pl ever got to see, who at any fair level can be a challenge against 3 and defeat higher level best players too.

The way ya trying to project your words, it shows ya out of valid logics now so either gone to do personal attact and also asking me to answer those personal attack questions or absurd logics that doesn't closely relate to the topic you're replying, thus simply its waste of my time. So unless I find any valid point, I'll try to ignore this.

Rather to drive my time to more appropriate place and as I've been provoked, I'll make devs think twice that they wanna leave the game to this dodge hub or not. Ofc if I get the time and pl hold my interest till then.

GET READY.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    In every facet of this sentence, you, Waug, are the one desperately in need of enlightenment. You are the one that needs to study and to learn. There I said it.

And also, I am not going to answer any of your incoherent questions until you answer my questions I posed. Until then, I think you have exhausted my patience. "Cheers"

P.S. I strongly advise you to either buy or go to the library and borrow books on grammar and diction. I can even suggests books for you to check out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga! View Post
    How does it not make sense? It's very much a solid point. There are better ways to play the bird class than you play it. The problems you are stating about high dodge and too much damage come as a result of not knowing how to get in and out of range. And on top of that you are one person that gets teamed up against in every match. You absolutely cannot expect to win against two or more players, however good you think you are.

I play bird at 76 and the other day I was in a 2 v 2 against a pally and an int mage, and I had an int mage on my team. Sometimes the dodge became so frustrating, but at the end of the match I would always find my team winning. That's the difference between a go match and an FFA match. That's the exact same point I've been trying to convey (at least to you, because most of the others get it) since the start.
    Last edited by Waug; 12-31-2016 at 12:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Enough!!

Time to be egoistic.

Someone who - ["I play bird at 76" - aka op phase of phoenix bird] is trying to teach me bird, having close to HALF MILLION fight experience with bird class, knowing some exceptional range /bird knowledge that nobody else on pl ever discovered, having practical knowledge of in depth game mechanics mostly discovered and tested by myself, the fastest bird that pl ever got to see, who at any fair level can be a challenge against 3 and defeat higher level best players too.

The way ya trying to project your words, it shows ya out of valid logics now so either gone to do personal attact and also asking me to answer those personal attack questions or absurd logics that doesn't closely relate to the topic you're replying, thus simply its waste of my time. So unless I find any valid point, I'll try to ignore this.

Rather to drive my time to more appropriate place and as I've been provoked, I'll make devs think twice that they wanna leave the game to this dodge hub or not. Ofc if I get the time and pl hold my interest till then.

GET READY.

You must be trolling.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    Very humbled to accept such an honor (I have a stipend per semester, and I could invite you guys out for some food if you visit!)

I worked hard and being first-generation, low-income I am proud to go to Pton And no, not everyone who goes to Princeton is the elite top 1% of society. And no, they aren't all stuck-up, disgusting people that we are perceived to be.

Heheh XD

Thanks Will! I was just watching Interstellar for the first time today and I guess the dimension stuff got to my head. I can assure you that that movie made me realize my noobness in physics (more of a chemistry/bio person )
    Unreal movie, without a doubt one of my favorites. I suggest watching the movie "Arrival" that just came out. Deals with the concept of transcending things we consider to be simple (language in this case, sort of like how they quantified love in Interstellar).

#KeepTheRoastAlive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Hey Sheug, let's officially stop replying Waug. We're just making him madder and madder. Besides, the devs have to deal with him now .
    Rather to drive my time to more appropriate place and as I've been provoked, I'll make devs think twice that they wanna leave the game to this dodge hub or not. Ofc if I get the time and pl hold my interest till then

GET READY
    Get ready, devs.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bazinga! For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Hey Sheug, let's officially stop replying Waug. We're just getting madder and madder.
    Corrected,
    and sorry, I actually was feeling bad thinking about this also tried my level best not to make it too hard far a mobile game forum, that's why if u read again then u will notice that my tone got more n more soft lately until the 'enough' to end.

Enjoy happy new year NOW. It's now better condition than before. Hehe. Wish ya happy and more thoughtful new year.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-01-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Corrected,
    and sorry, I actually was feeling bad thinking about this also tried my level best not to make it too hard far a mobile game forum, that's why if u read again then u will notice that my tone got more n more soft lately until the 'enough' to end.

Enjoy happy new year NOW. It's now better condition than before. Hehe. Wish ya happy and more thoughtful new year.
    k i mostly lurk now but i had to say it
    ur posts dont make any fokin sense

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    That made less sense than my essays, honestly dont know what i read, minus: "cheers"
    Quote Originally Posted by Iheybeautiful View Post
    k i mostly lurk now but i had to say it
    ur posts dont make any fokin sense
    I didn't expect u to understand it either lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

I know that I said I won't reply to you, but what are you even arguing about, Waug? Quote one place where I said that dodge IS NOT a problem. I never said that dodge isnt't a problem, but history shows that the devs are not going to do anything about stat correction. In fact my thought process started from the very fact that dodge is a problem. Here's my thought process:

Dodge is a problem > Several requests have been made to devs > Devs have not changed anything yet > Maybe there is a reason for not changing anything > What is the PvP arena meant for? > 3 V 3 FFAs > What is the current mode of PvP? > Go system > Can the community work together to reduce the problem of statistical imbalances without the interference of devs? > Maybe, by playing as a team and allowing other classes to help you. > Why isn't FFA prevalent? > Declining number of players and accustomisation to the go system.

5 pages ago I wouldn't have thought that this was necessary. Even so, I'm still expecting a post from Waug saying that my logic is wrong without stating where and why my logic is wrong.

On a side note, maybe its just me but I've noticed an increase in the number of FFAs going on in the 71 - 80 PvP bracket, which I'm pretty happy about.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bazinga! For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I know that I said I won't reply to you, but what are you even arguing about, Waug? Quote one place where I said that dodge IS NOT a problem. I never said that dodge isnt't a problem, but history shows that the devs are not going to do anything about stat correction. In fact my thought process started from the very fact that dodge is a problem. Here's my thought process:

Dodge is a problem > Several requests have been made to devs > Devs have not changed anything yet > Maybe there is a reason for not changing anything > What is the PvP arena meant for? > 3 V 3 FFAs > What is the current mode of PvP? > Go system > Can the community work together to reduce the problem of statistical imbalances without the interference of devs? > Maybe, by playing as a team and allowing other classes to help you. > Why isn't FFA prevalent? > Declining number of players and accustomisation to the go system.

5 pages ago I wouldn't have thought that this was necessary. Even so, I'm still expecting a post from Waug saying that my logic is wrong without stating where and why my logic is wrong.

On a side note, maybe its just me but I've noticed an increase in the number of FFAs going on in the 71 - 80 PvP bracket, which I'm pretty happy about.
    I like your posts Bazinga.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PartayHat View Post
    Just stop saying dead game ur so annyoing...
    And you people yelled at me when I said this community was pessimistic smh >.>

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Buchmeister For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    Generalizing everyone into one category is a dangerous thing to be doing on an open forum, when you do that you should probably expect backlash. I appreciate you speaking your mind but try not to instantly classify a group of people as one thing or another.

It's almost always in between one thing and its opposite because nothing is truly absolutely bad or good (or optimistic vs pessimistic). All in all, expect backlash when generalizing people

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Congeniality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Go read back, from top to button, I answered, stated facts, logically proved (wheres its possible to do) go that, GO READ THAT, its waste of time to say all those things again, u first 'give up' then go personal attack then gone absurd having no logics against my posts.

Probably one new thing that has been said here by u is that devs have not change anything yet & that's why they won't change, my dear fellow they already did by adding high dodge into int set that they hardly did in past, infect same dodge as a str set.

You talking about big words of FFA mechanics and I showed you, literally proved that how you missing basic facts about FFA and using FFA as EXCUSE to justify the opness of the op-est class right now at endgame PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Wow Bazina he got u gooooood

Go read back, from top to button, I answered, stated facts, logically proved (wheres its possible to do) go that, GO READ THAT, its waste of time to say all those things again, u first 'give up' then go personal attack then gone absurd having no logics against my posts.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

What is the problem with PVP now?

There have been many discussion threads on this issue, it's not just for end gamer's level 80 though.

We have had many suggestions from experienced PVPer's, detailed threads with the mechanics of dodge, hit , armor etc.
    I'm a farmer, I really don't think anyone person's opinion is right over another. It is a matter of perspective.

Any improvements STS make on sets, stats will greatly effect the dynamics of Pvp and has to be trialled and tested, again even then it will not make everyone happy.

I feel the real issue with PVP now it the attitude of players.

The trash talk is unnecessary. Then there is rushing, teaming. treeing.
    Again, each to their own, and people choose to PVP how they wish.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    I didnt yell and you liar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Probably one new thing that has been said here by u is that devs have not change anything yet & that's why they won't change, my dear fellow they already did by adding high dodge into int set that they hardly did in past, infect same dodge as a str set.

You talking about big words of FFA mechanics and I showed you, literally proved that how you missing basic facts about FFA and using FFA as EXCUSE to justify the opness of the op-est class right now at endgame PvP.
    Dude the number of useless posts you've posted is over 9000.

And I have to congratulate you for being such a genius. If you didn't notice, they change the stats of gear at every cap.

Also can someone explain the difference between giving up on a person and giving up on an action to Waug...

I'm not even gonna comment about your 'logic' because everyone knows that nothing you say makes sense.

And finally, 1 + 1 = 2. There, I stated a fact. Do I win now?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Bazinga! For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Dude the number of useless posts you've posted is over 9000.

And I have to congratulate you for being such a genius. If you didn't notice, they change the stats of gear at every cap.

Also can someone explain the difference between giving up on a person and giving up on an action to Waug...

I'm not even gonna comment about your 'logic' because everyone knows that nothing you say makes sense.

And finally, 1 + 1 = 2. There, I stated a fact. Do I win now?

41 – 40 = 61 – 60

=>16 + 25 – 2*5*4 = 36 + 25 – 2*5*6

=>4^2 + 5^2 -2*5*4 = 6^2 + 5^2 – 2*5*6

Using the identity: a^2 + b^2 - 2ab = (a - b)^2

=>(4 - 5)^2 = (6 - 5)^2

Taking square root both the sides:

=>(4 - 5) = (6 - 5) **

=>4 = 6

Dividing by 2

=>2 = 3

=>1 + 1 = 3

28. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post: