Thread: Suggestion for good and cheap base(passive) pet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Suggestion for good and cheap base(passive) pet

I already have Vlad and ethyl as passive pets, they work great (especially Vlad) i need suggestion for another pet with good passive.
    Budget? Max 50k!
    Please post below suggestions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Not many options at 50k, U can try slink, blinky etc. Blinky has good debuffs at low levels. Slink on the other hand has a good long stun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

For a budget of 50k, I can only think of Blinky or Slink too
    I value power, ambition, and DARKNESS
    Proud member of < Elite Runners >

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Little bear for me

Sent from my MyPhone my86 DTV using Tapatalk
    -IGN's: Victimzoflove, Licensetokick, Dqg, Uector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

nightshade with aa of korruption and kelvin with gloom happy buff for boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Not many options at 50k, U can try slink, blinky etc. Blinky has good debuffs at low levels. Slink on the other hand has a good long stun
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninthplague View Post
    For a budget of 50k, I can only think of Blinky or Slink too
    They are 100k at the moment
    But thank you guys for suggestions
    Quote Originally Posted by Victimzz View Post
    Little bear for me

Sent from my MyPhone my86 DTV using Tapatalk
    I'll check it out
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriel Delgado View Post
    nightshade with aa of korruption and kelvin with gloom happy buff for boss.
    I had nightshade but it wasn't mine and got returned to owner last night. I slotted krampus since i looted it. Korruption AA is totally useless for me since I'm using nilbog and running graveyard most of time. I use same pet for boss so this ain't make difference.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Little bear?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Breeze stun boss too sometimes.
    D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rgasah View Post
    They are 100k at the moment
    But thank you guys for suggestions

I'll check it out

I had nightshade but it wasn't mine and got returned to owner last night. I slotted krampus since i looted it. Korruption AA is totally useless for me since I'm using nilbog and running graveyard most of time. I use same pet for boss so this ain't make difference.
    If you already have nilbog do not go buying little bear. Nilbog is definitely better than little bear. Blinky is good, but is most useful for soloing, especially tough bosses. I would suggest you go for arcane pet next ad stick to your nilbob until then

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

This is a pve pet thread, i'm pretty sure. For legendary and bellow pets - mythic and arcanes excluded.

And most of the suggestions here are for '1 target hitter' pets - they may be better suited against a boss, not against many targets(mobs).
    'Many target hitters' are all of the frogs and dragons and some of the crocks(breeze,spitfire).
    There are some melee pets that hit several targets in front of them (from 1 to 4 most often) - gloom, yowie, sassy.
    And there are ranged pets that hit three targets - slobber,breezaga, some spiders(violet,shadowlurk).
    Most of the other melee pets are '1 target hitters', no-matter what their description says - it may say 'up to three' or 'up to four' targets, but in practice it's very hard to make them to hit more than one target.

@Rgasah If you like vlad, you can open ironbite which has exactly the same passive. And two more with very similar passive are flapjack and fritters.
    For ppl that don't know, the good thing about these is that they can sometimes stun with their passive. But i personally find their stun to be too rare to be too useful - may be in 5%-20% of the their hits.
    @ForgottenWarrior Little bear has exactly the same passive as Dovabear. Which means it has some usefulness against a boss, it has 'heavy bleed' and not that bad debufs. (@Jazzi and I personally do not think nilbog has better passive than the bears).
    Last edited by voidPtr; 12-28-2016 at 10:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    If you already have nilbog do not go buying little bear. Nilbog is definitely better than little bear. Blinky is good, but is most useful for soloing, especially tough bosses. I would suggest you go for arcane pet next ad stick to your nilbob until then
    I use nilbog as slot for AA
    Vlad as base

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    This is a pve pet thread, i'm pretty sure. For legendary and bellow pets - mythic and arcanes excluded.

And most of the suggestions here are for '1 target hitter' pets - they may be better suited against a boss, not against many targets(mobs).
    'Many target hitters' are all of the frogs and dragons and some of the crocks(breeze,frosteye).
    There are some melee pets that hit several targets in front of them (from 1 to 4 most often) - gloom, yowie, sassy.
    And there are ranged pets that hit three targets - slobber,breezaga, some spiders(violet,shadowlurk).
    Most of the other melee pets are '1 target hitters', no-matter what their description says - it may say 'up to three' or 'up to four' targets, but in practice it's very hard to make them to hit more than one target.

@Rgasah If you like vlad, you can open ironbite which has exactly the same passive. And two more with very similar passive are flapjack and fritters.
    For ppl that don't know, the good thing about these is that they can sometimes stun with their passive. But i personally find their stun to be too rare to be too useful - may be in 5%-20% of the their hits.
    @ForgottenWarrior Little bear has exactly the same passive as Dovabear. Which means it has some usefulness against a boss, it has 'heavy bleed' and not that bad debufs. (@Jazzi and I personally do not think nilbog has better passive than the bears).
    Yes i like Vlad. He stun bosses 1-2 times during fight (tarlok/syrillax) so i guess I'm just lucky. Mobs also pretty often in mausoleum. Thank you for info about ironbite. Ill go for it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Nilbog HB is bug it seems, it add some 6-7% crit.
    D