Thread: Lower level gear requirements

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Default Lower level gear requirements

I know I've posted about this before, but I'm really getting impatient. A majority of my twinks at the time being are naked, due to my lack of plat, and high gear requirements. Only a small portion of the gear (meaning a small portion of the gear twinks actually use) requirements were fixed in the other patch. There's still FN pinks, fathom pinks (including vyx helms, steel blocks, dreamers helms, etc), all winters but toy man wand (launchers anyone?), dark forest, and worst of all, crafted armors, and pinks from premium item packs. Those to me are the biggest twinking items around IMO, and the high requirement effects many twinks (dual wield or not). After the XP lock equalling no kills, this makes it look like twinks are getting ignored. They got the short end of the stick in most instances before, but not entirely ignored like this. I realize it takes time to change the requirement, and being a dev isn't easy, but it's been some time since any requirement has been changed.

Relating to this topic, I really want to see free respecs once more are implemented. Maybe free respecs only for those under level....35? If that's possible. I don't want to waste 40 some plat respeccing my alts so they're no longer naked.

My apologies if this seems rantish. I'm getting impatient about this, and really hate not being able to use my twinks. And I know if this gets backed up any longer, Halloween, Christmas, and other holidays will have the devs spending their time creating holiday campaigns/items (if they aren't already), and this will most likely be forgotten.

Thanks!

-Myst

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

i would thank you for this post but I've used my daily rations of reps so I'll just say I agree 100% with ur post.
    There's no reason why they can't switch it back to the way it was before besides the fact that it's not the way blackstar is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I wish they would lower requirements.. I've broken down and spent plat already, because it's been so long, and I'm staying away from 30 now. I want my dexchantress back lol. I mean, they fixed SC items.. But no one will use tank gear that level (unless they're going higher) because the best str item (Vyxnaar) is still 82. :/ , This greatly irritates me aswell... But we can't do anything. Sadly. I feel like I've been playing less since their twink-screwing update.. I would play end-game, but I hate playing in Nuri(lol) so i'm still 56... Ah, well.

End vent.