Quote Originally Posted by Coffeekiller View Post
Nothing bothers me more then a person running graveyard with Barney or tankton cuz it makes it twice as hard on the player with nekro or toor..
Hm. Nothing bothers me more than people that don't know enough about pets(and pet animacy) talk about pets.
Nothing bothers me more also than people leaving the map seeing I'm with an epic pet, but what they don't know is that I never use anything less then nightshade in happiness slot and in AA slot I may use magma or similarly useful(nilbog,toor,nekro...depends). Also these people don't know that there is at least 1 epic pet with passive ability that overshadows (in some maps) almost all of the mythic pets and even of the arcane pets. There are several legendary pet's with a passive useful in different situations. There exists even a rare pet with 'playable' passive ability. (Well not exactly barney or tankton, they are not with good passives; but pets are different, have different strong and weak points).
My point is: if you don't know well the passive of the player's pet, don't judge the player by his pet, because you don't see what is slotted in pet's happiness and AA.

ok, correction, some other things bother me more , but this was just a form of the speech.
Ah, and btw not 5% of players has heroic pets. Far far less then 0.05% have them. But this by design, np with that, heroic pets just came out and i'm sure there are only few of them by design. If they were popping more from the crates, (many) more people would have them and they would be (much) cheaper. btw, i don't have. (Aaaand, btw these first heroic pets currently doesn't have great passive. The happiness can be good though.)