Thread: Has anyone actually tested the avarice set?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Has anyone actually tested the avarice set?

If anyone here actually has a real info on the set, it would be very useful to share it.

I don't think anyone would buy the set just cuz it looks pretty. It is level 10 set which really brings the stats down, which means, to use it in maps where gold actually drops, would be only possible if heavily carried from other players (which is called leeching and is not really a good thing to do to other players).
    From what I'm asking around, people at this moment tend to set some unbelievable prices on the pieces (just asked a guy how much just for the belt, answer was "highest bid atm is 12 mil"... which means he expected a higher price offer) Sorry but I have to laugh. To be able to make 12 millions just to make the set pay off, from the entire set, let alone only from the belt (how much would add up to that price from the ring and amulet I'm left to wonder) would take over a year for an average player running maps.

In my opinion, I don't think that the complete set should be over 6.5 - 7 mil tops!

So, I would like to ask the decent players (not the ones who try to profit from sharing modified screen shots around the line groups), to share their real experience from using this set, is it worthy, would it pay off, and what do you think the right price should be?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elichka For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elichka View Post
    From what I'm asking around, people at this moment tend to set some unbelievable prices on the pieces (just asked a guy how much just for the belt, answer was "highest bid atm is 12 mil"... which means he expected a higher price offer)
    i think the belt was meant to be in high price because ppl using it for low lvl pvp..theres no low lvl belt other than this Avarice SET belt to add their stats

I don't think anyone would buy the set just cuz it looks pretty.
    btw what do you mean pretty??does it gv u aura or what since im using Desire full set i dont see anything pretty on my toon??
    Last edited by dinzly; 12-31-2016 at 05:10 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dinzly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

If anyone here actually has a real info on the set, it would be very useful to share it.

I don't think anyone would buy the set just cuz it looks pretty. It is level 10 set which really brings the stats down, which means, to use it in maps where gold actually drops, would be only possible if heavily carried from other players (which is called leeching and is not really a good thing to do to other players).
    From what I'm asking around, people at this moment tend to set some unbelievable prices on the pieces (just asked a guy how much just for the belt, answer was "highest bid atm is 12 mil"... which means he expected a higher price offer) Sorry but I have to laugh. To be able to make 12 millions just to make the set pay off, from the entire set, let alone only from the belt (how much would add up to that price from the ring and amulet I'm left to wonder) would take over a year for an average player running maps.

In my opinion, I don't think that the complete set should be over 6.5 - 7 mil tops!

So, I would like to ask the decent players (not the ones who try to profit from sharing modified screen shots around the line groups), to share their real experience from using this set, is it worthy, would it pay off, and what do you think the right price should be?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
    Its a glorified twink item. It will take you forever to pay it off. Not worth at all

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Dont seem to worth it tbh the money u would spend on it u could buy what ever items u want

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    651 Posts

Only the belt is expensive because it's a twink bracket item and belts were never available. The amulet and ring are trash in my opinion. No one would be running this set to loot gold. Grave yard drops an average of 1k a run after pots. 100% loot item is 1M and it pays out an extra 1k a run and you would need to run 1000 runs to pay it off. 10m+ set that pays you 2k extra a run would take you 5000 runs before you're back to square one. If you must spend money to make money, buy the 100% weapons. Ava set isn't enough stats to make effective runs and you really just equip at treasure rooms or right before a boss. Don't forget you lose luck reroll and sometimes the rerolled pink loot is worth a lot more than just gold drops.

In my opinion, don't buy these sets if you want to farm gold. Only buy if you're twinking.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Itll be on every competitive low lvl pvp player's list, also considering theyre event lock exclusive theyd be on a high price for a good amount of time.