Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Joining the right mission

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Joining the right mission

When I hit the "new game button" it brings you to the screen with a list of all the instances happening right now. The problem is that the vast majority of the instances at any given time are maybe the first 9 levels. But my character is more interested in playing levels from the first expansion in the Dark Forest, i.e. levels 13-17 or so.

So my question: is there a way to filter that list? They don't seem to be sorted really. When I tap the "name" and enter "13" for example, nothing comes up; I assume thats a way to search for an instance based on a name the creator gives it such as "Bob's Game". And tapping on "level" and entering 13 doesn't do anything, and there's no way to hit enter/return or next, unless I'm blind. That just seems to be broken. I found that you can scroll way down and start to find some of the higher levels, but you still have to visually scan for the particular instance you want. Am I missing something here?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Also, to add to this, when searching for a minimum lvl, it brings up the keypad, and not the keyboard. There's no way to properly de-select that I can find.
    Characters:

Archer - Reisclef

Enchantress - Felox

Warrior - Invertor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If this is on the iPhone, they are aware of the issue.
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

this is happen to me to, and im using ipod touch to play the game...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by setec View Post
    If this is on the iPhone, they are aware of the issue.
    Yes I was talking about the iPhone (and iTouch probably too).

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

The game list is sorted by "completion ratio", or how far along the dungeon is (the thought was you didn't want to enter a game that was almost finished). That worked great when we had 10 dungeons in the list in testing, but not with hundreds as we see on live. Next Apple submission will allow you to filter by name, level (fixed, really), campaign, and sort ascending/descending by each of these filters.

-ALS

7. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    The game list is sorted by "completion ratio", or how far along the dungeon is (the thought was you didn't want to enter a game that was almost finished). That worked great when we had 10 dungeons in the list in testing, but not with hundreds as we see on live. Next Apple submission will allow you to filter by name, level (fixed, really), campaign, and sort ascending/descending by each of these filters.

-ALS
    Great mews. good job