Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Endgame Dodge is truely out of hand & should be fixed!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Lol, read it again, I meant you shouldn't ask people to stop complaining on forum for valid reasons, but you can criticize/discuss THAT PARTICULAR ISSUE, that's all I meant.

I'm in no position to fix neither I represent any dev lol, all I meant - show em , that's what I put in those brackets.
    We've shown the devs enough and nothing has been done to *sort* the problem out. That's why I made my thread. I wanted people to come up with ways to make the situation better ourselves. I came up with having FFAs. Instead of solving the problem, we got a 5 page discussion about the problem itself, which everybody already knows.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bazinga! For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

can anyone explain what a non endgame rhino in non endgame gear has to do with endgame dodge?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

well i would just say that there was a golden motto made by the community when STS left updating pl.
    "Stop crying and complaining, they don't care"
    I know the devs have made so many updates to PL lately but that doesn't mean by any means that they are going to do PVP balancing because if you're going to balance, the mages might get underpowered if they lose their dodge, then they have to increase armor, then thy might be over powered and so on. It will take them a lot time and time is money and they already mentioned they are not investing any time in this game because of low business, so i guess you should follow the golden motto and calm down.
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga! View Post
    We've shown the devs enough and nothing has been done to *sort* the problem out. That's why I made my thread. I wanted people to come up with ways to make the situation better ourselves. I came up with having FFAs. Instead of solving the problem, we got a 5 page discussion about the problem itself, which everybody already knows.
    Stay on topic anything else doesn't matter and will be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    can anyone explain what a non endgame rhino in non endgame gear has to do with endgame dodge?
    It was to show that how endgame pve is easy, as some may complain one already did that nerfing dodge will make pve hard

Quote Originally Posted by Ignitedmage View Post
    well i would just say that there was a golden motto made by the community when STS left updating pl.
    "Stop crying and complaining, they don't care"
    I know the devs have made so many updates to PL lately but that doesn't mean by any means that they are going to do PVP balancing because if you're going to balance, the mages might get underpowered if they lose their dodge, then they have to increase armor, then thy might be over powered and so on. It will take them a lot time and time is money and they already mentioned they are not investing any time in this game because of low business, so i guess you should follow the golden motto and calm down.
    Same applies to this "stay on topic" but I'll comment this time and afterwards "anything else" will be ignored.

First off, you need to learn that bringing issues here is not crying, anything like that again will be ignored as poor mentality.

I think I've followed forums way more than you did, so basically I've more idea about that matter keep it to urself.

Saying again, stay on topic , if you have something to say about the topic then do, anything else really doesn't matter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by humiiii View Post
    Annnnd another one
    If you have nothing good to say, go hate your life somewhere else. Thank you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SillyJuan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

All you haters making irrelevant comments about him posting this video simply proves that y'all have nothing better else to do then to bash on people for presenting information that could potentially be helpful for the game. Waug I applaud you for taking action and showing the truth, it shows how passionate you still are for this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SillyJuan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I know my english is bad, but I want to be a part of this mess
    If sts will change a dodge one day (lets hope so), all those mages will simply go as pally again. Let the mages shine again, all the users who rely on dodge (specially bears) are on 71 now and basically its full of bears, you can see only 2-4 birds and a few mages. But the point is, taking dodge off wont affect pve (lol how can it affect), and mages will still find the way to be good, what isvl truly needed for this game is either nerf bears' dodge buffs (because they always rely on dodge for example 40-51-56-66-71 pvp(let the bear users come over me)) or take off some dodge from every every endgane gear and some from dodge from str at lower levels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

It was to show that how endgame pve is easy, as some may complain one already did that nerfing dodge will make pve hard
    Ah I see, but the point Burning is making is that to nerf dodge on non end game gear might not be fair to new players.

@ Juan - don't be a white knight- Waug obviously enjoys debate & needs no defender. He'll 3v himself if not chalenged enough. XP

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,178 Posts

Yeah - but nerfing dodge across the board would make advancement more attractive. I think that's good.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Dodgepocalypse
    Last edited by Cinco; 01-03-2017 at 02:44 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Yeah - but nerfing dodge across the board would make advancement more attractive. I think that's good.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Dodgepocalypse
    Yeah, nerf that sneaky dodge

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,178 Posts

When you use the term "new" are you talking about 'Twinks' or are you talking about 'Players Who Advance?'
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

When you use the term "new" are you talking about 'Twinks' or are you talking about 'Players Who Advance?'
    i ment new advancing players, not twinks, but honestly it wouldnt be that big a deal on new ppl imho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I must say well done bro for creating this thread. You created many threads on it and went through so much criticism and opposition but it payed off. You made cinco do something special for pvp if it wasn't for you. I must say reading through some replies to this thread seeing things like, "PL is dead and devs won't do this class balance and these last couple updates were only for small business or whatever*cant remember lol* or "Devs are never going to even bother or care to fix this," well I mean I guess cinco proved you wrong and he is planning something now. Anyways happy 2017 everyone and let's all hopefully enjoy this nice tweak pvp update if hopefully things go right and not out of hand.

Btw those quotes are not exactly what people said but instead similar things to what I have heard in the past.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ryanbemani1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

First of all I would like to thank you for your thread.
    I've never wanted to endgame pvp after the Overlord update. I tried many times but there were no positive results and I am talking as an archer too. At the base our strong point ( Archers ) is the HIT %, but after the release of these new sets it became just insane and impossible to master. 2pc ring does increase the percentage of the dodge, but with 8% base for each piece I think it is too much especially for INT and STR.
    I have done pvp in the past and for years and I personally think that the most balanced and successful level was the 76. Everything was clear and fair. Each player no matter what character it was had a weapon in his hands, and if he knew how to use it he could really succeed against any enemy, which is not the case now.
    Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zillionaire View Post
    First of all I would like to thank you for your thread.
    I've never wanted to endgame pvp after the Overlord update. I tried many times but there were no positive results and I am talking as an archer too. At the base our strong point ( Archers ) is the HIT %, but after the release of these new sets it became just insane and impossible to master. 2pc ring does increase the percentage of the dodge, but with 8% base for each piece I think it is too much especially for INT and STR.
    I have done pvp in the past and for years and I personally think that the most balanced and successful level was the 76. Everything was clear and fair. Each player no matter what character it was had a weapon in his hands, and if he knew how to use it he could really succeed against any enemy, which is not the case now.
    Cheers
    You would have loved 66

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SillyJuan View Post
    If you have nothing good to say, go hate your life somewhere else. Thank you
    my post was constructive. It means oh another thread about someone complaining/crying. Well its always Waug. He Might want to try to get a positivie kd even tho i guess its too late. But my life is good, thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

my post was constructive. It means oh another thread about someone complaining/crying. Well its always Waug. He Might want to try to get a positivie kd even tho i guess its too late. But my life is good, thanks
    I still give no bothers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

my post was constructive.
    Yes, yes, all these posts really seems to be 'constructive'

It means oh another thread about someone complaining/crying. Well its always Waug. He Might want to try to get a positivie kd even tho i guess its too late. But my life is good, thanks
    You first. And thanks for being so understanding :-P
    Me first? Just read all the changes, dont even have to explain lol. And i also said why im mad. Dont wanna be rude but did you even read?
    A hint here, humiii wanted cinco to read his mind probably w/o giving any kinda feedback!!

Consider leveling-up.
    Made my day. Thanks. Are you also a comedian?
    Quote Originally Posted by ababioka View Post
    Why is it that when someone team and/or rushes me, they expect us to still be cool, as they do it over and over again. All the time I am being called a teamer, and yea I do team, I team people who team or rush me. I also start getting rushed by people who call me a teamer and then they are all so shocked when I rush or team them! Can someone please help me understand what is going through their mind, ty.
    you're food
    I noticed, Cinco ain't experienced at community managing (CM) but brilliant PL dev, if it would be any pro CM or JustG, your rage posts would get deleted several times, if not then I thing they should change the forums rules, I see, you've any idea about that otherwise you wouldn't keep breaking that and also call that 'constructive' EL oh EL.

I see some ppl keep tracking my KD, it make me feel good and I sometime forget thats some statistics are there lol, no offense, some ppl are too much kd sensitive and for em, if their Over Powered twink level to farm kd by killing under powered classes even seems to get any kinda threat they just loose mind and after that what they do? read above quotes, hehe.

Your life is good, good to know, hopefully it get even better, cheers
    Last edited by Waug; 01-05-2017 at 06:51 AM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iamthesurvivor View Post
    Don't invest too much time into a dead game... Just enjoy it as it is man they're not going to fix anything soon...
    You know why it's dying? Because the game is broken. People like him are trying to fix it. Honestly, we need more people who care vs the people who are just like "whatever the game is dead anyways, it doesn't matter".