Thread: Kraken mine 3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Kraken mine 3

So I am a player who took a break from arcane legends just few days after the lvl56 cap was released.. I came back just little after the lvl 61 cap I think during the Halloween event...I was wonder how I would make so gold so I bought a luck elixir and went to kraken mine 3 ro farm only to realize locks had stop dropping there and I was informed that the drop rate there was too high ... I tried farming at windmoore and mage mines but only 3-5 locks per day with elixir lepre and lucky and friend's hisha ... so I was wonder why couldn't they just turn down the drop rate of of locks at km3 so that it match the rate of how it was normally instead of taking it out locks completely because it soo hard to earn gold these days . I tried running maus but the getting items worth less than 20k ain't worth it only once I looted and item worth 250k so please bring back kraken mines so I can earn some gold again
    BELIEVE IT!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

U can still farm locks in Glint maps (Particularly last map) which has a better rate than other maps also with an advantage of getting PVE kills as the tombs no more grant u kills.
    U have more advantage(Locks, Jewels & Kills) farming there.
    I don't really know the exact reason for removal of locks. I know Grinders/Farmers or the non plat users are finding it hard to make gold atm cuz of the removal of locks but, u need to get used to whats given to u.
    Just as a suggestion for making Gold buy a weapon with gold loot (80%) n u can earn around 3-5K per run in graveyard & the new avarice set also grants u 200% gold loot so with such good options around to make gold i dont feel its hard to earn it.
    Last edited by Ceuidear; 01-03-2017 at 01:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ceuidear View Post
    U can still farm locks in Glint maps (Particularly last map) which has a better rate than other maps also with an advantage of getting PVE kills as the tombs no more grant u kills.
    I don't really know the exact reason for removal of locks. I know Grinders/Farmers or the non plat users are finding it hard to make gold atm cuz of the removal of locks but, u need to get used to whats given to u.
    Just as a suggestion for making Gold buy a weapon with gold loot (80%) n u can earn around 3-5K per run in graveyard & the new avarice set also grants u 100% gold loot so with such good options around to make gold i dont feel its hard to earn it.
    Avarice set is 200% and Greed set is 100% gold loot
    #Bluelivesmatter #StopTrashTreads2017 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5...BTc_Pp4oWa2kwQ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolaty View Post
    Avarice set is 200% and Greed set is 100% gold loot
    A bit confused ty for notifying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ceuidear View Post
    Just as a suggestion for making Gold buy a weapon with gold loot (80%) n u can earn around 3-5K per run in graveyard & the new avarice set also grants u 200% gold loot so with such good options around to make gold i dont feel its hard to earn it.
    3 - 5k gold per run in graveyard with 80% gold loot weap???how??im using 170% gold loot gears ( aegis 120% + Desire set 50%) only get around 2k - 2.5k per run..btw ppl only bought that Avarice items for pvp not actually for gold farming dats why the belt price super high..not a very good idea since u lose great stats and u need to invest millions and millions of gold for that Avarice set just to farm gold
    Last edited by dinzly; 01-03-2017 at 03:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I know the Gold Loot sets & Speed sets give bad stats compared to leggies & high priced. Its just a tip for those who need only gold n dont care about their stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

IMO, its because locked crate exploit before..
    In the fact, droop rate locked crate is very low now

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

How about for sts to add mini locked crates of the twilight and add these to maps like brackenbridge and kraken mines 3? This way you can craft 1 normal locked crate of the twilight out of three mini locked crates. This keeps the lock influx stabilized and new players have more profitable farming opportunities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiritobozz View Post
    How about for sts to add mini locked crates of the twilight and add these to maps like brackenbridge and kraken mines 3? This way you can craft 1 normal locked crate of the twilight out of three mini locked crates. This keeps the lock influx stabilized and new players have more profitable farming opportunities.
    Yes another good idea
    BELIEVE IT!!!