View Poll Results: Nerf 'dodge' like I'm loco...

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! Are you kidding me?

43 93.48%
  • Okay.... but I'm gonna be mad about it.

1 2.17%
  • Wait?! WHAT?! I think many people will complain. Many. People.

0 0%
  • NO!!! NEVER!!! I'm way too attached to 'dodge' ...and how fair it is. FAIR! I said it.

2 4.35%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dodgepocalypse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    On a related note: we made it so that low-level PvP will not be affected by endgame arena multipliers. The first 20 levels of the game get a ~10% increase to damage to make matches faster and more fun. PL standard arena multipliers (10% damage reduction, 0% heal reduction) are in-place for levels 21 to 40. Slight damage and heal efficiency reductions begin at Level 51 and continue gradually through Level 80.

Founders Helm change the stats to 1 armour like other vanity's do so this players don't use it to there advantage in PvP only from low level to end game, making a more fair game.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

And Cinco, I think you can acknowledge the fact that birds are pretty under paar for low level pvp....

Is there any boost that you would consider adding to make bird a more viable class for low level pvp?
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Fox and Rhino totally ruin the fun in CTF, making a new CTF map will just ends up loosing people interest in playing ctf again after Players gets easily frustrated and bored experiencing fox or rhino joining ctf match.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bglir View Post
    Fox and Rhino totally ruin the fun in CTF, making a new CTF map will just ends up loosing people interest in playing ctf again after Players gets easily frustrated and bored experiencing fox or rhino joining ctf match.
    take it easy speedy gonzales....

Cinco cant just snap his fingers and be like "spoof!" "There's ya new CTF map!"

1 wish at a time and be reasonable.
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Nerfing the damage is good for PvP in general - especially given the changes to the regeneration rates, dodge, hit and crit changes across the board.
    Also, it's true: my focus is on endgame PvP and I will continue in this respect until I feel satisfied that things have been improved.

Consider leveling-up.
    Just listen to trueplayer all will be rite.
    (Make 2h warat sword more op)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by humiiii View Post
    Made my day. Thanks. Are you also a comedian?

Edit: leveling up? Not going to play a level that is based on gear. Oh and i forgot you stopped banning account buyers. 90% fake 3pcs rings owners, but the most important is to nerf whole pvp of course
    Dont be rude to cinco...hes spent alot of time and money on this game in the past few months. And you can sit there and whine about something you havent even tested out. Childish

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

On a related note: we made it so that low-level PvP will not be affected by endgame arena multipliers. The first 20 levels of the game get a ~10% increase to damage to make matches faster and more fun. PL standard arena multipliers (10% damage reduction, 0% heal reduction) are in-place for levels 21 to 40. Slight damage and heal efficiency reductions begin at Level 51 and continue gradually through Level 80.
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thought you didnt consider what i said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Change charge and the foxes kicks for new skills rather than being able to dash. Maybe give rhino another buff or new ultimate damage skill? Maybe give fox some type of "avain scream" to remove stuns

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HeyitsTubs View Post
    take it easy speedy gonzales....

Cinco cant just snap his fingers and be like "spoof!" "There's ya new CTF map!"

1 wish at a time and be reasonable.
    Mr speedy gonzales can you read?? can You understand what i wrote there??? does my sentence seems i am demanding change and expecting change immediately?? this is a discussions and i know what to request and what to demand is, and is my discussion is unreasonable? this is a forum where everyone is free to discuss and point out the flaw and chip in ideas to help dev iron out the details, its up to cinco to accept it or not, should i voice out the problems after the change?? why should you can voice out your concerns and i cannot??? My POST ISN'T A REQUEST, LIKE YOU I ALSO WANTED TO POINT OUT AND WANTED TO DISCUSS ABOUT THE PROBLEM THAT PVP PLAYERS WERE FACING.

HAVE SOME RESPECT AND LEARN TO READ CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Git – Ssneakykills

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bglir For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    SPECIAL ELITE ITEM SET BONUSES! Achieve untold power when you combine three Elite ARZAC, MAGOR or WARAT items!!

-- Equip the WARAT Mynas Helm, Cyber Armor and Psyborg Sword to get +5 to all Stats, +5 to Damage, +30 to Armor
    -- Equip the MAGOR Khafra Helm, Cyber Armor and Psyber Staff to get +5 to all Stats, +20 to Damage, + 15 to Armor
    -- Equip the ARZAC Scorpion Helm, Cyber Rmor and Psycho Blaster to get +5 to all Stats, +30 to Damage, +5 to Armor

Hey Cinco,

I don't believe the bolded item set to be working correctly. There are no bonus stats (and no visible set bonus) from wearing those three items together. It'd really help out bow users if we got that extra damage!! I know there's a set bonus for having the overlord's warband with this, but from my understanding of the quoted post that is a separate bonus.

thx ilysm

NEW IGN RAGGADORR | I LOVE MYSTICALDREAM

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceQueen69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iceQueen69 View Post
    Hey Cinco,

I don't believe the bolded item set to be working correctly. There are no bonus stats (and no visible set bonus) from wearing those three items together. It'd really help out bow users if we got that extra damage!! I know there's a set bonus for having the overlord's warband with this, but from my understanding of the quoted post that is a separate bonus.

thx ilysm
    EL oh EL.
    You get more set bonus than that.
    It was increased further at the time of fest update, JustG's post kinda got ancient.

Make sure every item is arzac.

Quote Originally Posted by bglir View Post
    Just because, fox & rhino can make things frustrating sometime doesn't mean there's should not be a new map, I think. Although there are many maps and nothing comes close to Forest Fight and rockwall forte but why not, if there any interesting map can get popular.

You're talking about Fox and rhinos that's fine but it's kinda hard to see one in ctf and having a team of 3 mages is way more common and frustrating than having a fox, three mages keep healing and reviving each other, that may not look frustrating as you're probably used to it? 3 mage team makes a invincible team current time.

There's not much can be done with fox and rhinos to be honest, because you can't nerf their speed and make em normal speed because it's the basic of thier class, nor you can provide speed to everyone, although it can be done if community want and cinco hinted about new speed set but then I think pvp community will complain about it mostly on arena or ctf.

There's a good point - Dodge is getting nerfed, so it will be hard for em to escape from your stunning/rooting/icing skill much.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-05-2017 at 08:33 AM.

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #112
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Thanks for participating in the poll!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: