Thread: New PvP Idea (In-Depth idea that I know you could bring to life)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post New PvP Idea (In-Depth idea that I know you could bring to life)

Hello Pl Devs,

So today i was in pvp and i was thinking...this is getting very repetitive and boring dont you think? People were agreeing with me so i pitched them my new idea. How about we make pvp more competitive and all around more fun?

DUELS FOR GOLD:
    Lots of people love to pvp but cant make money while doing so. How about you make an arena where you can gamble against other players but since people tend to die very fast now-a-days make a rule where the player can bring up to 25 health potions and 25 mana potions thus becoming more competitive and not having fights last for 5 seconds. (this map should only allow 2 players and both players need to accept the gambling stakes, you should also be able to gamble items and recipes).
    NOTE: A PLAYER WHO LEAVES DURING MATCH COUNTS AS AN AUTOMATIC LOSS AND OTHER PLAYER EARNS THE SPOILS.
    NOTE: ALSO A 3V3 VERSION AND A 5V5 VERSION AVAILABLE (every person has to put a stake, 1 LIFE PER PERSON MATCH ENDS WHEN ALL PLAYERS ON OPPOSING TEAM DIE)

PLAIN COMPETETIVE:
    Where a player can enter a free for all 3v3 or 5v5 team deathmatch coming in with up to 25 potions of both health and mana and same rules apply as in normal pvp first team to get to 10 wins in 3v3 and first team to get to 20 in 5v5 wins. This would be really fun for those who do not wish to gamble but intend to use their potions in pvp to stay alive longer and just have more fun in general instead of dying and respawning.

FREE-FOR-ALL ARENA (GROUNDWAR):
    Where players join a non specific team and has the opportunity to fight everyone not only those people who are on the opposite team. This is a real free-for-all arena that from asking a lot of people would really like to see. You could also make a competetive version where you can bring 25 of each potion (health and mana).

In general i think competetive pvp arenas where you can gamble,play free-for-all games, and use potions (not elixers) would be a very nice addition to the pvp environment.

I have many more good ideas to bring to pvp to enrich its gameplay and im sure you could agree its time for some new pvp arenas since lots of players are playing pvp now-a-days. This would definatly increase revenue if you charge a platinum fee for these maps and more people would be buying potions also increasing platinum buying from customers. I would kindly enjoy feedback on what people think of my ideas.

If anyone wants to inform me about new ideas or let me explain how this would work feel free to email:
    sebastianferlin@hotmail.com
    i check email very often and i would appreciate well constructed criticsm

IMPORTANT NOTE: I DO NOT THINK WE SHOULD REMOVE THE CURRENT PVP STAGES BUT MAKE NEW ARENAS.

Thank you very much for reading take care all.
    Last edited by Gunk; 10-02-2011 at 02:53 AM. Reason: to many people thought i meant actually gambling which its not...