Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how can I make this fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Default how can I make this fun.

I'm level 30 and up untill about level 30 I was having fun, now its becoming a pain, everything is so exspensive and I just don't have the time to farm for hours. I play on Android so without a job I'm restricted on the fun I can have without platinum. I'm playing less and less I find in that one day ill play for about an hour and the next day maybe 30 minutes. What other ways can I make this game fun?

Sig made by Arexos! Buying Phantom Bow set pm meh!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

PvP!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cytokinesis:433516
    PvP!!!!!
    And in that I have to get the BEST armor and the BEST weapons and that's more time I don't have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WarTornBird View Post
    And in that I have to get the BEST armor and the BEST weapons and that's more time I don't have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I felt like that too when I was lvl 30...keep dying in and getting bored of swamps and getting destroyed in PVP...trust me all will be better after starting Alien Oasis. The Oasis part of my PL life (lvl 33 to 50) were the best

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Thats how it was for me so i made diffent characters
    Till i found one i had the most fun with. If u do this though make sure to stash all ur money and potions so u can get it on amy new characters u make
    INDUBITABLY:banana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

When I was lvling up I didn't look at my exp bar too much and I thought of it more as farming than getting exp. When ur not thinking about it, it seems like ur lvling up so much quicker
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    When I was lvling up I didn't look at my exp bar too much and I thought of it more as farming than getting exp. When ur not thinking about it, it seems like ur lvling up so much quicker
    OMG i love it when that happens and when i look at it im like YAY!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Yeah there's a bit of a lull in the middle, but once you hit AO and then onto the Sewers you'll start to feel like you have stuff to do again. I don't particularly like farming either, and stuff does get more and more expensive, but for pve you don't really need the best gear all the time. I did perfectly fine all through the Sewers using the Mystery set from AO and oranges and greens later on. However, the further you along you get, there will be more and more mindless leveling you'll have to go through at certain points. That part is unavoidable unfortunately.

By the way, I just thought this was funny, but if you don't have a job, shouldn't you have nothing but time?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    By the way, I just thought this was funny, but if you don't have a job, shouldn't you have nothing but time?
    thats alittle mean....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

We can get you some money buddy. Last time I was training someone , I got them to like level 34 and never saw them again. You have to promise you are here for the ride.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I remember when I started. What I did during the midway mark to 55: I took a while trying to get my shivering ice set. It took me some time but I did. Then I met some friends at the level 33/34 mark. They have left pl to my knowledge...sadly but bewteen us back then we were competitive in a friendly way. But of course being noobies we would pvp each other and we werent OP twinks so we would have fun. Then around the level 44ish mark I began to hardcore grind xp. It was the beginning of summer so yeah. Then the 5os were slow I met a lvl 25 and made him my apprentice and helped him level to 4os now he is 52 inactive due to no ipod. I have continued to move on to 58 right now slowly but surely. Soooooo my tip to you is: make a friend around your level that isnt a twink or a friendly twink that we'll level with you. But not hardcore also get into pvp but not with endgame gear twinks. Hope this helps
    Last edited by XchilangopwnX; 10-01-2011 at 06:16 PM.

PvP Builds DL Tourney
    "...the only thing we have to fear is fear itself..." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

By the way, I just thought this was funny, but if you don't have a job, shouldn't you have nothing but time? [/QUOTE]

Yes, I understand where your coming from but I have football practice as well and when I get home I wanna relax a little ya know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Ah, gotcha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Add my level 30 dex bird and we'll farm you some gear. Ign is Imrobert. Just let me know ur toon's name so I'll be sure to accept.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just dont give up. Be positive..make good friends...u will be fine

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truseeker View Post
    Just dont give up. Be positive..make good friends...u will be fine
    +1

I have never been PL rich but have made friends with some of the best PL has to offer, including the guy above me! Just make the most of what you have and take the advice of the others. Also, one good pink drop will change everything!
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

That might be because of the pressure you feel that you need to get stronger fast. I played MMORPG's in the past that requires more patience (WoW, Ragnarok, Runescape, etc.) and I know exactly how you feel. That's the reason people started resorting to programmed BOTS in the past so they can just be strong and bypass the nitty gritty of manual grinding. That's actually "normal". My advice to you is, don't put too much pressure on yourself, just play. If you can only play 30minutes then so be it, your mind is telling you "what's this for?" you start questioning the reason for playing, but don't forget it's just a game, so just enjoy it, no pressure. Before you know it, you're already kickin some ***. Don't be too impatient. I've seen friends both in real and cyber quit because of that "feeling", but to those who stick around and suck it up, they reach the top though it will take some time and patience. If you just can't stand it, then take a break, read the forums and strategies and try them out in-game. Participate in debates so you'll be more motivated to prove them wrong by testing it in-game. That's my take. Good luck brother.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

+1 to what Wound said, I can get you some FN gear if you need.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WarTornBird View Post
    eh u don't need the BEST gear to pvp, good gear+ a good pvper = G.G. best gear + a baddie = Q.Q