Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Problems with New Update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby!!! View Post
    1.7 M atm
    You should be able to make 1.7 M while leveling a new char to 35
    3pc is 1.m in the auction? Wha..
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I do understand why many older players veterans are quitting the game, the exclusiveness of the items that have been earned with time effort and plat is gone.

The game is changing, we can accept this change and continue to play it, try to enjoy it for what it is, or we can leave too.

Have you noticed how active the game is now? How many older players have returned? How many fuller Balfort Castle townes there are now?

Yes the game now comprises of the greedy people who wish to look rich and pro, wearing all the vanities that in the past they just bought. Keep in mind players know who played back then, those who did can still feel pride in their efforts, their friends know them what they earned.

When PL started it was new, fresh, the first MMO to be played on mobile phones and revolutionary. But it stopped making the money that it was the first two years, and STS made PL 2 - Arcane Legends and what a huge success "pay to win" was for the company. And PL suffered from it.

Yes PL has now adopted the "pay to win" into the game, you invest plat into the game you advance faster. Keep in mind why they did it, to try to eliminate the account buyers.

I agree with you it doesn't totally kill the black market, many players have multiple bought accounts still and are not banned. Many players still will sell some of those most desired vanities for real life money as well as PL gold for money.

Accept the game changes for the best, make the most of it, play the game for the love of it and your friends. Or alternatively its time to move on.
    Last edited by Fwend; 01-08-2017 at 06:30 AM. Reason: .

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    I do understand why many older players veterans are quitting the game, the exclusiveness of the items that have been earned with time effort and plat is gone.

The game is changing, we can accept this change and continue to play it, try to enjoy it for what it is, or we can leave too.

Have you noticed how active the game is now? How many older players have returned? How many fuller Balfort Castle townes there are now?

Yes the game now comprises of the greedy people who wish to look rich and pro, wearing all the vanities that in the past they just bought. Keep in mind players know who played back then, those who did can still feel pride in their efforts, their friends know them what they earned.

When PL started it was new, fresh, the first MMO to be played on mobile phones and revolutionary. But it stopped making the money that it was the first two years, and STS made PL 2 - Arcane Legends and what a huge success "pay to win" was for the company. And PL suffered from it.

Yes PL has now adopted the "pay to win" into the game, you invest plat into the game you advance faster. Keep in mind why they did it, to try to eliminate the account buyers.

I agree with you it doesn't totally kill the black market, many players have multiple bought accounts still and are not banned. Many players still will sell some of those most desired vanities for real life money as well as PL gold for money.

Accept the game changes for the best, make the most of it, play the game for the love of it and your friends. Or alternatively its time to move on.
    That's a satisfying comment after so much time.
    I guess i'll just move on because those who i actually cared in the game haven't came back so one thing which stuck me with the game(reward after hard work which no one else can get) is also gone...
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

1.7 M atm
    You should be able to make 1.7 M while leveling a new char to 35
    Please explain how ruby, do u lock xp and farm recipes etc?
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    Please explain how ruby, do u lock xp and farm recipes etc?
    When I re started I made a new acc without any gold or gear and very low plat and when I ended up at 50 I had enough to buy my shadow set and cosmos and void and rift and so on
    Here is what I did just the way I tried others are way more efficient and clever I guess but mind you I love farming and I never merch so I never buy stuff I do not use

1 make mage, instantly lock xp

2 run very first map over and over again and use free daily and blessings
    as a level 1 there will be lots of crafting drops especially as mage

3 keep locked until you have a 5 and a 15 recipe for yourself and something like 5 to 10 expert or arti those sell highest plus all other recipes you can get

4 level up and do daily quests every day maybe stalking higher levels in skeleton and road map

5 craft your level 5 and wear it so other gear doesn't matter much
    Watch cs for cheap gems you need for crafting

6 dailies dailies dailies and craft the other stuff especially dex also do all quests they pay some gold

7 sell crafted armor in town or in cs with prices atm you'll make a million easily

8 I locked again at 10 for dark forest leather but it wasn't worth it

9 lock again at 15 and farm wyldwood
    join rooms there or remake map 1 and rush the fire guy to the right
    farm until you got like 5 to 10 pink talons and lots of other pinks you can sell over time

10 lock again at 22 and farm sand caves
    this is hard when there are no games on

From the crafted armors and the 15 weapons alone you should have enough gold now to buy a 3 pc dragon at level 20ish

As I said this way is for when you like to farm and level slowly so might be difficult for pvpers

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

When I re started I made a new acc without any gold or gear and very low plat and when I ended up at 50 I had enough to buy my shadow set and cosmos and void and rift and so on
    Here is what I did just the way I tried others are way more efficient and clever I guess but mind you I love farming and I never merch so I never buy stuff I do not use

3 keep locked until you have a 5 and a 15 recipe for yourself and something like 5 to 10 expert or arti those sell highest plus all other recipes you can get

4 level up and do daily quests every day maybe stalking higher levels in skeleton and road map

6 dailies dailies dailies and craft the other stuff especially dex also do all quests they pay some gold

7 sell crafted armor in town or in cs with prices atm you'll make a million easily

farm until you got like 5 to 10 pink talons and lots of other pinks you can sell over time

From the crafted armors and the 15 weapons alone you should have enough gold now to buy a 3 pc dragon at level 20ish

As I said this way is for when you like to farm and level slowly so might be difficult for pvpers
    And this, my friends, its what I like to call a pve pro :P

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mess For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

I would do that but i actually have a hatred from slow leveling and whenever i level i mostly join those servers with lv75s or ask my friends to help or i don't level up.

And talking about luck, then i am a serious case.
    I have been in PL for 3 years now and all the combos i got, i farmed, and i farmed hours and hours and i am sure tht altogether i have been farming for 2 or 1 and a half years and what i got at all is collectively 1m, so, i don't have any trust on me when it comes to farm and make money.... :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

See if you don't spend time in pve it's hard to make gold in pve But I get that many pvpers are just power leveling to their target level for those I think there should just be stuff to buy for plat
    You can't expect that the gear you need to pvp to be free so you don't need to spend gold or plat for op gear

The luck this is a problem when you only farm stuff where you are waiting for that big multi million gold drop like feast when you farm something where purples are 100K + it doesn't matter as much as you have more of a steady income

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

ruby, that imo is the true definition of a farmer/pve expert, v impressive
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

can confirm from talkin ingame, ruby is great at farmin'. lots of help, ty again : )
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Very good thread here.

ELITE