Thread: Question: Vanity Drop Locations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I've updated the main post with today's feedback (thanks, again, guys!). This latest round of responses has led me to revise my hypothesis section quite a bit (so please take a gander and let me know what you think). I think that we may be on to something...
    Star Legends: Ephemeris (Engineer) - Ephemeriz (Operative) - Ephemerix (Commando) - Director (Engineer - Twink/Farmer) | Pocket Legends: Ephemeris (Enchantress - Retired)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Suggestion:-

I observed when i saw vanities droping it was the time just after the update and at that time all of us try to lvl as fast as possible so as i did.May be the chance of vanity droping is more when you play continous and regular.

Who receives vanity?

Its NOT random.Yes,the person who kills the enemy or mob carrying the vanity receives it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Just read through OP, think you have done a great job with this! (Its the place I refer people to when Vanities are mentioned) though I have a little more info.. please read below

* The X-Ray Visor, Mechanical Man Helmet, and Squid Buddy have all been looted in D7 and Numa since the release of the Numa campaign. I have never seen any concrete proof of these three vanities dropping beyond Numa (i.e., in Slouch-O and SY).
    Im going to throw a spanner in the works re. above statement (Trust that 'Canon') the person in question had a Mech Helm in the first day (or few days) of release SY! Not sure if it was stated what area but she definitely had her first Vanity drop. Please confirm with her, though im 100% sure it was in SY.

Quote Originally Posted by Defyduck View Post
    Suggestion:-

I observed when i saw vanities droping it was the time just after the update and at that time all of us try to lvl as fast as possible so as i did.May be the chance of vanity droping is more when you play continous and regular.
    Maybe another thought is that the probability of the vanities dropping are raised a little for new content. (Sneaky Sneaky)

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    Im going to throw a spanner in the works re. above statement (Trust that 'Canon') the person in question had a Mech Helm in the first day (or few days) of release SY! Not sure if it was stated what area but she definitely had her first Vanity drop. Please confirm with her, though im 100% sure ....
    Did I hear my name taken in vain? *shakes head oh, so sadly* Au contraire, mon frere. It dropped in Numa. I think I mentioned that when we spoke afterwards but your mind was on other things.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm