Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
I don't know at what time of pl your PvP knowledge evolved around. But you should need to know that items should not provide such huge mana, you actually were enjoying such huge unjusrified advantage as mage. That mana has been nerfed from items.

As for armor, although I never asked for such huge armor nerf stop refrain from making false statement by saying it's not viable at pve and pvp, I should say now please learn mages and at this point intex armor should be buffed a bit but at the same time mages skills drain should be nerfed a bit. Blaster should get slight damage nerf but health pool boost.

Lastly there's huge difference between complain and stating logical facts
I've been in pvp for years... account created 2011-12-30. As for not needing the mana supply it seems your not taking into account the massive damage new sets do. With less the 1k mana and classes doing 1k dps before skills are even considered, that makes the skill itself pretty useless now. If you use it you lose the ability to use all other skills, if you don't use it you die instantly .... look at the hp difference from 77 str set to 80 str set. Mana is pretty much a mages hp. That being said i have only about 70 more mana then with my lust set.