Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Thanks so much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Thumbs up Thanks so much

We asked and sts listened and responded. They now cut Xp pack prices/Gold for plat transfer/Vxynaar spawn but in Overlord Map. Thanks sts

ELITE

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3pc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Next on the list:
    - PvE kill count while XP gain is disabled
    - Stash and CS access for levels 1-3

Cinco, make it happen.
    Beware of the Tinfoil - it's coming...

Arendelle's in

deep

deep

deep

deep

snow.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LEVEL ONE For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Has already been mentioned but could we get an option to create toons in intervals of 5 from LVL60 to LVL80 with platinum? Pretty sure it would be a popular option for people wanting to make twinks and saves a lot of time. Wouldn't mind if plat prices were a little OP for this option tbh.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iamthesurvivor For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iamthesurvivor View Post
    Has already been mentioned but could we get an option to create toons in intervals of 5 from LVL60 to LVL80 with platinum? Pretty sure it would be a popular option for people wanting to make twinks and saves a lot of time. Wouldn't mind if plat prices were a little OP for this option tbh.
    Would love it if u can go to 60-80 for plat idc if op or not I buy plat for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LEVEL ONE View Post
    Next on the list:

Cinco, make it happen.
    God the number of kills I'd have would be in the 100k's if it was already a thing lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

YES!

(I never understood why they took that away back then)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby!!! View Post
    YES!

(I never understood why they took that away back then)
    I believe their excuse was to make the PvE leaderboard mean something instead of it being dominated by low-level PvE grinders. Though farming PvE kills is grinding anyway... So that excuse makes no sense.

Pretty sure they just wanted to push all those low-level players into the newest dungeons in order to boost activity.

Too bad that killed off a huge chunk of the twink culture.

Arendelle's in

deep

deep

deep

deep

snow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Some high level people on the PVE leaderboard just used the xp anywhere elixir and grinded low level PVE like mega maze, balefort hidden dungeon or plasma pyramid for their kills anyway.

I would be in favor of bringing back counting PVE kills while xp is disabled. The biggest problem with this though is that it encourages people to stay at their current level and not level up, meaning less platinum and money spent on the game. The less incentives people have to level up, the less likely they will level up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I'm appreciative of Cinco listening and putting in a genuine effort like the good old days, I really am, but wow were these a total waste of suggestions and utterly pointless to implement. Such a minuscule amount of people actually bought gold/xp with plat, and I doubt cutting the prices will change that at all, and re-adding Vyx just so a few people could get a useless achievement also doesn't improve anything in the game. Cinco seems to be giving us a really cool opportunity to have our thoughts for the game heard out, which is something I haven't seen done in a long time. Bums me out to see people wasting it on things like this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingFu View Post
    I'm appreciative of Cinco listening and putting in a genuine effort like the good old days, I really am, but wow were these a total waste of suggestions and utterly pointless to implement. Such a minuscule amount of people actually bought gold/xp with plat, and I doubt cutting the prices will change that at all, and re-adding Vyx just so a few people could get a useless achievement also doesn't improve anything in the game. Cinco seems to be giving us a really cool opportunity to have our thoughts for the game heard out, which is something I haven't seen done in a long time. Bums me out to see people wasting it on things like this.
    What salt pit did you crawl out of?

It's absolutely fantastic that they make updates - even such small ones as these. And I don't imagine tweaking the prices of gold and xp packs took too much effort anyway. Are you really mad at players for making suggestions for improvements to the game they enjoy? I'm sure the developers are capable enough to filter the suggestions and see what is worth implementing and what isn't.
    Last edited by LEVEL ONE; 01-20-2017 at 07:02 AM.

Arendelle's in

deep

deep

deep

deep

snow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

What salt pit did you crawl out of?

It's absolutely fantastic that they make updates - even such small ones as these. And I don't imagine tweaking the prices of gold and xp packs took too much effort anyway. Are you really mad at players for making suggestions for improvements to the game they enjoy? I'm sure the developers are capable enough to filter the suggestions and see what is worth implementing and what isn't.
    I agree that it's fantastic, which I stated very clearly in my first post. I'm not mad at all, as I said I simply wish people would actually request things that serve a purpose in the game and progress it. How do you view these implementations as an improvement to the game in any facet? I disagree that "the developers" (which is pretty much just Cinco) should be able to filter suggestions. He's reading our suggestions to see what we want to have implemented. People posting trivial ideas then asking all their friends to thank their thread makes their ideas appear desired. Or are you arguing that most people will really take advantage of and appreciate cheaper gold for plat?

I'm not upset that these ideas were implemented, rather I'm concerned that pointless additions such as these will continue to take away focus from things that could improve the game, things that players want and will utilize. The forums is an extremely small representation of the entire PL player base after all. Even now there are still dozens of ideas getting posted that a vast majority of the player base doesn't care about. I haven't seen this kind of reception and response from a dev since the first year of PL. We pretty much have just Cinco working hard with limited hours and resources. It seems wasteful to request attention be directed towards stuff like fixing one individual achievement rather than things that will be beneficial to more than an extremely minute group of players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

I agree that it's fantastic, which I stated very clearly in my first post. I'm not mad at all, as I said I simply wish people would actually request things that serve a purpose in the game and progress it. How do you view these implementations as an improvement to the game in any facet? I disagree that "the developers" (which is pretty much just Cinco) should be able to filter suggestions. He's reading our suggestions to see what we want to have implemented. People posting trivial ideas then asking all their friends to thank their thread makes their ideas appear desired. Or are you arguing that most people will really take advantage of and appreciate cheaper gold for plat?

I'm not upset that these ideas were implemented, rather I'm concerned that pointless additions such as these will continue to take away focus from things that could improve the game, things that players want and will utilize. The forums is an extremely small representation of the entire PL player base after all. Even now there are still dozens of ideas getting posted that a vast majority of the player base doesn't care about. I haven't seen this kind of reception and response from a dev since the first year of PL. We pretty much have just Cinco working hard with limited hours and resources. It seems wasteful to request attention be directed towards stuff like fixing one individual achievement rather than things that will be beneficial to more than an extremely minute group of players.
    Your argument would only hold any water if the forums would be booming with suggestions, but that is very much not the case. Saying that the developer is incapable of glancing over the 1 suggestion that is posted per day is frankly rather demeaning to the developer to be honest. Even more so when you assume the only thing they take into consideration on whether something should be implemented is the thank count under the post.

Instead of ranting about players' suggestions, I would encourage you to make your own post on what the majority of the community wants to see in the game. You seem to have the ability to distinguish between ideas that deserve to be mentioned on the forum and ideas that don't.

Arendelle's in

deep

deep

deep

deep

snow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

I believe their excuse was to make the PvE leaderboard mean something instead of it being dominated by low-level PvE grinders. Though farming PvE kills is grinding anyway... So that excuse makes no sense.

Pretty sure they just wanted to push all those low-level players into the newest dungeons in order to boost activity.

Too bad that killed off a huge chunk of the twink culture.
    People were grinding on lv 1's. That isn't playing the game the way it was meant to be played.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

now if only they replied to pms instead of ignoring me
    Hi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iamthesurvivor View Post
    I don't think having this option is worth the drawbacks that come with it.
    If it's readily available, then it reduces both people in dungeons and elixir profits for STS, which, no matter how you look at it, is bad.
    But if it's OP, then it would need to be in-line with the XP costs (or whats the point of the option?) so level 80, as you can imagine, would easily be over 10k Plat. Who would pay that? Seriously. And, as with is the case of the XP, you'd be better off just buying elixirs.
    Last edited by Zapoke; 01-20-2017 at 02:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Your argument would only hold any water if the forums would be booming with suggestions, but that is very much not the case. Saying that the developer is incapable of glancing over the 1 suggestion that is posted per day is frankly rather demeaning to the developer to be honest. Even more so when you assume the only thing they take into consideration on whether something should be implemented is the thank count under the post.

Instead of ranting about players' suggestions, I would encourage you to make your own post on what the majority of the community wants to see in the game. You seem to have the ability to distinguish between ideas that deserve to be mentioned on the forum and ideas that don't.
    Uh, there have been countless quality suggestions over the years of no updates that could be implemented to vastly improve the game. I didn't realize suggestions had to be posted within the last 30 days to be relevant. Not sure why you're ignoring half of my post in favor of attempting to twist my words, but have at it. Your stance seems to be predicated mostly on your ever-apparent disdain for me than it is anything else.

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #17
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Next on the list:

Cinco, make it happen.
    I am unable to do the first one.
    I am unwilling to do the second.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

22.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Uh, there have been countless quality suggestions over the years of no updates.
    I can count the good suggestions.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com