Quote Originally Posted by KingFu View Post
I agree that it's fantastic, which I stated very clearly in my first post. I'm not mad at all, as I said I simply wish people would actually request things that serve a purpose in the game and progress it. How do you view these implementations as an improvement to the game in any facet? I disagree that "the developers" (which is pretty much just Cinco) should be able to filter suggestions. He's reading our suggestions to see what we want to have implemented. People posting trivial ideas then asking all their friends to thank their thread makes their ideas appear desired. Or are you arguing that most people will really take advantage of and appreciate cheaper gold for plat?

I'm not upset that these ideas were implemented, rather I'm concerned that pointless additions such as these will continue to take away focus from things that could improve the game, things that players want and will utilize. The forums is an extremely small representation of the entire PL player base after all. Even now there are still dozens of ideas getting posted that a vast majority of the player base doesn't care about. I haven't seen this kind of reception and response from a dev since the first year of PL. We pretty much have just Cinco working hard with limited hours and resources. It seems wasteful to request attention be directed towards stuff like fixing one individual achievement rather than things that will be beneficial to more than an extremely minute group of players.
Your argument would only hold any water if the forums would be booming with suggestions, but that is very much not the case. Saying that the developer is incapable of glancing over the 1 suggestion that is posted per day is frankly rather demeaning to the developer to be honest. Even more so when you assume the only thing they take into consideration on whether something should be implemented is the thank count under the post.

Instead of ranting about players' suggestions, I would encourage you to make your own post on what the majority of the community wants to see in the game. You seem to have the ability to distinguish between ideas that deserve to be mentioned on the forum and ideas that don't.