Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Templar or Apostles

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    45
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default Templar or Apostles

    Which quest to choose at Chancel of Light Cathedral for Mage/Rogue/Warrior
    Last edited by Librarian; 01-20-2017 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Chancel of Light Cathedral
    IGN: Otaheubaz

  2. #2
    Forum Adept Donquixoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    437
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

    Default

    They said in the beginning of the expansion:
    Luminous for defense
    Dark for attack
    Maybe it will affect on the weapon proc.

    My preference:

    Mage and Rogue : Dark Apostle
    Warrior: Luminous Templar
    D

  3. #3
    Senior Member will0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,530
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    392
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    286
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

    Default

    any idea if we choose the wrong quest can we change?

  4. #4
    Forum Adept Clickbangboom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    340
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    79
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    any idea if we choose the wrong quest can we change?
    I read once awhile back, like in an expansion teaser, that you can change which order you choose but you have to go through all the ranks again...
    So choose wisely!
    <Trinity Knights>
     
    Xxxbang

  5. #5
    Senior Member will0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,530
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    392
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    286
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

    Default

    i have completed the templar quest and now exalted i don't see any NPC in chance of light giving me option to change to apostle.

    I got the mythical halo helm which looks cool but the stats is bad +40 all stats (no armor no damage no crits .. etc ...), why are we given a mythic halo helm when the stats is bad and worst that balance helm? Initially i thought is a quest item now i find it like a vanity but is is not really one.

    Any one knows how the quest to change the from light to dark which NPC to go to ?
    Last edited by will0; 01-23-2017 at 06:41 PM.

  6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Spacetime Studios Dev Carapace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    139
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,208
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

    Default

    you can change by talking to Septum Uru to begin the questline, however you have to be very very sure you want to do this! You can go back and forth as many times as you like.

    The old documentation that mention Luminous being defensive and Dark Apostle offensive based are not actually how they ended up as both of them acquire equal stats. The major difference is in boss mechanic relevance and also what can be crafted.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  7. #7
    Senior Member will0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,530
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    392
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    286
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    you can change by talking to Septum Uru to begin the questline, however you have to be very very sure you want to do this! You can go back and forth as many times as you like.

    The old documentation that mention Luminous being defensive and Dark Apostle offensive based are not actually how they ended up as both of them acquire equal stats. The major difference is in boss mechanic relevance and also what can be crafted.
    Thanks Cara .. I looked for Septum Uru but there's no option to change now he says "there is not enough apostle now to achieve balance"?. Anyway since there is not much difference i will stay on light a thee moment.

    *Edited* -

    Also the light attunement weapon process for mage gun and scepter it buff other people and not the caster the AA looks bad as it doesn't do anything for the caster and not really beneficial if you run alone. At least the dark apostle can deal extra damage / curse mobs etc..
    Last edited by will0; 01-23-2017 at 08:16 PM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Shackler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    581
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    92
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    Thanks Cara .. if i get a balance weapon mage (scepter / gun) only exalted rank can process the weapon AA and not limited to somberholt? Find it a little confusing here..

    Also the light attunement weapon process for mage gun and scepter it buff other people and not the caster the AA looks bad as it doesn't do anything for the caster and not really beneficial if you run alone. At least the dark apostle can deal extra damage / curse mobs etc..
    No you dont have to be exalted to proc those weapons. Or any below. And also those procs are not special to somberholt. Can be used even in pvp.

    Im at 75k pts atm. Can change between the procs.





    Signature credits to Bellaelda

  9. #9
    Senior Member will0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,530
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    392
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    286
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shackler View Post
    No you dont have to be exalted to proc those weapons. Or any below. And also those procs are not special to somberholt. Can be used even in pvp.

    Im at 75k pts atm. Can change between the procs.



    Thanks Shackler .. how do you change the process? I have not seen any of these balance weapon yet...

  10. #10
    Senior Member Shackler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    581
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    92
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    Thanks Shackler .. how do you change the process? I have not seen any of these balance weapon yet...
    You're welcome. It changes by charging basic attack.


    Signature credits to Bellaelda

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackler For This Useful Post:


  12. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    Also the light attunement weapon process for mage gun and scepter it buff other people and not the caster the AA looks bad as it doesn't do anything for the caster and not really beneficial if you run alone. At least the dark apostle can deal extra damage / curse mobs etc..
    which weapon that curse mobs? scepter or gun?

  13. #12
    Senior Member will0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,530
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    392
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    286
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soullar View Post
    which weapon that curse mobs? scepter or gun?
    rogue dagger and mage scepter

  14. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,089
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    185
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    537
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    rogue dagger and mage scepter
    Rogue daggers do curse mob but it does 15-18 damage per tick. Absolutely useless.

  15. #14
    Senior Member Ceuidear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    On Highway to Hell
    Posts
    946
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    153
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Rogue daggers do curse mob but it does 15-18 damage per tick. Absolutely useless.
    Does the daggers proc only after it has been upgraded to balanced from imbalanced state ?

  16. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    96
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceuidear View Post
    Does the daggers proc only after it has been upgraded to balanced from imbalanced state ?
    Only balanced weapons have proc

  17. #16
    Senior Member will0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,530
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    392
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    286
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

    Default

    i have a question i am already exalted and completed the quest how come my ranking for luminas templar is grey out?

    (the points is back to 0) if i click on it it says luminary templar, i tried to use the bomb i crafted it says i have to be "luminous templar"...
    Last edited by will0; 01-24-2017 at 07:53 AM.

  18. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    The major difference is in boss mechanic relevance and also what can be crafted.
    can someone explain to me what's that mean? im not good in english ..
    what is the difference between dark and light? i have no idea
    im already exalted rank now, dark apostle ..

    thank you ..

  19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Spacetime Studios Dev Carapace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    139
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,208
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    Thanks Cara .. I looked for Septum Uru but there's no option to change now he says "there is not enough apostle now to achieve balance"?. Anyway since there is not much difference i will stay on light a thee moment.

    *Edited* -

    Also the light attunement weapon process for mage gun and scepter it buff other people and not the caster the AA looks bad as it doesn't do anything for the caster and not really beneficial if you run alone. At least the dark apostle can deal extra damage / curse mobs etc..
    You are correct! There is a minimum requirement of Dark and Light that must exist at all times in order to facilitate the availability of the quest. This is to ensure that there is the ability to obtain all of the Voice of the Order set pieces collectively on the server. I would imagine within another week or so there will be enough to allow changing if you so desire.

    The Benefit of the aura is more noticeable when running with other Exalted, as everyone's exalted buff applies to each other. This encourages mixed groupings when tackling end game content and beyond
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  20. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    55
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    73
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    i have a question i am already exalted and completed the quest how come my ranking for luminas templar is grey out?

    (the points is back to 0) if i click on it it says luminary templar, i tried to use the bomb i crafted it says i have to be "luminous templar"...

    Most likely bug I bet. Same thing happening with me:/

  21. #20
    Senior Member will0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,530
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    392
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    286
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissam View Post
    Most likely bug I bet. Same thing happening with me:/

    "i am already exalted and completed the quest how come my ranking for luminas templar is grey out?

    (the points is back to 0) if i click on it it says luminary templar, i tried to use the bomb i crafted it says i have to be "luminous templar"...


    Cara can you please let us know if this is a bug?

Similar Threads

  1. where is Dark Acolyte/ Luminous Templar rank?
    By Ravintov in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 11:56 PM
  2. Templar Knights PVP Guild
    By Skeokateva in forum DL Guilds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 07:34 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 07:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •