Thread: Who actually crafted the mythic vanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Default Who actually crafted the mythic vanity

I recently obtained the vili mythic armors, and wanted to know how many of you actually did this..it costs 2 arcane shards..1 for each piece. It was hard enough to even get this..much less not being able to sell them.

Did you do this? Or did you leave it as armor?
    Any response is great..please elaborate

I think a bar would be a better substitute insted of arcane shards...or tokens or even energies
    Last edited by octavos; 01-23-2017 at 11:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    I recently obtained the vili mythic armors, and wanted to know how many of you actually did this..it costs 2 arcane shards..1 for each piece. It was hard enough to even get this..much less not being able to sell them.

Did you do this? Or did you leave it as armor?
    Any response is great..please elaborate

I think a bar would be a better substitute insted of arcane shards...or tokens or even energies
    I have seen many craft those vanities.
    But, as u said its a bit too expensive as it needs shard to craft just a vanity, Dragonite Bar would have been better as it has lost its value which is also outdated & could have possibly earned back some valuable price if they were to be used. A similar thread regarding the same topic was posted a few days ago with some helpful tips & suggestions for vanities but never got any response from any mods/devs.
    Moreover, i don't think STS has a plan to change the recipe by replacing shard by a bar as 20-25% of the players have already crafted the vanity using shards now it would be unfair for them if the recipe has been changed. Also there seem to no chance of reverting the process of those crafted vanities to give back the players shard & make them re-craft using a bar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ceuidear View Post
    I have seen many craft those vanities.
    But, as u said its a bit too expensive as it needs shard to craft just a vanity, Dragonite Bar would have been better as it has lost its value which is also outdated & could have possibly earned back some valuable price if they were to be used. A similar thread regarding the same topic was posted a few days ago with some helpful tips & suggestions for vanities but never got any response from any mods/devs.
    Moreover, i don't think STS has a plan to change the recipe by replacing shard by a bar as 20-25% of the players have already crafted the vanity using shards now it would be unfair for them if the recipe has been changed. Also there seem to no chance of reverting the process of those crafted vanities to give back the players shard & make them re-craft using a bar.
    I can gaurantee that 25% is too much. Not many people are using this vanity, I can name less than maybe 15-20 I've seen so far. BUT, I do still agree that arcane shard is unreasonable, BUTTTTT it's too late to change it now anyways :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Interesting, i can only guess how many actually did it. I could stand in a town a people would think i made the vanity lol. Those who already crafted need something special.....like being able to sell it....or a glow of some sort.

I wont do it, and probably never will..that is a waist of a shard(s)..and you cant sell the armors. Well...ill just jem it up and use it.

No sense in asking for a change, ill move on. Thx for the responses guys.