Thread: New PvP Arenas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default New PvP Arenas

Even though I'm sure some of these ideas have been said I would like to go into more detail. Here are the three new arenas I think would be great.

1) Capture the Flag: A 5 versus 5 game played in a map consisting of 3 roots between flags. The three paths would bring more strategy into the game and 3 versus 3 wouldn't work because the 3 paths to the flag would split your team mates up a lot and make it annoying to have t run all the way around to fight an enemy player. To win the team must score 3 times and for those who don't know how this works they must run over the enemy flag thus picking it up and brig it back to their own flag. To make it more interesting I think the flag should appear he'll in both hands so that the player holdin it can't attack. To score, your own teams flag must be in yiur base and to return a flag you must kill the wielding player. The finishing touch to this game and to add just the slightest bit more strategy a 3 second speed boost. (30%) would be placed next to each flag.

2) Castle battle: this game would be played by 10 players (5v5) the game consists of on each end a castle with a courtyard and a manable cannon. Once at least three people are on both sides the doors to the courtyard open and one player is able to get in their teams cannon. The object of the game is to destroy the door to the other teams castle. The respawn point would be inside your own teams castle.

3) Asset Battle: Lastly I propose a large battle for towers played every 2hours with a reward of a buff giving each player on the team 10% better drop rates forthe next 20 minutes. In map would consist of many criss crossing paths and placed in the map would be three towers. These towers could be put under yur teams control by standing sighing two feet of it out of combat for 7 seconds. Once a towers is in your controll it starts awarding your team 1 point every 5 seconds. To win your team must acclaim 20 points. The respawn point for you team is in the area where you start off when the game starts. Each teams spawn points are on opposite sides o the map. To enter the battle players must talk to a npc in forest haven who signs them up to the oncoming battle and sends them an invite when the battle is about to start. I think this game would be great for the pl community because it brings player together and would be a fun guild activity. This game would on be for players within the last 5 levels. Played with up to ten because at certain times not many people are likely to enter.

Well that's all. Sorry If I've mentioned things already postedmin forums, I just haven't seen them posted. Hope you pike my ideas and devs please have a look. Feed back is very welcome, even if it is not positive- I like to know what poeple think of my ideas. Also, sorry about any typos- typed the whole thing on my iPod so I may have misspelled a lot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Preach it brother

Guardian of Alterra King Richie's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Excelent ideas ... !! Devs please take note .. the people have spoken =) !