Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What's the point of crafting "Sacred Halo"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yes View Post
    Please give us tittle *NoLife* for exalted rank.. tyy :P
    Lol !!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Savagekantus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Unfortunately sts started going down this road along time ago...farming insignias for a useless legendary set and then fangs for the glintstone set. The essence of the idea was good because ppl were asking for rewards for farming..it fell short because the gear was useless and to be honest I'm still incredibly disappointed that farming was paid off in that way. A lot of players left the game during this time. Yet here again we have a quest that requires some effort and obviously gold outlay and I'm disillusioned to hear that the end product is useless.... The game at the moment has become nteresting for me at least and I thank sts for that. I'm just wondering why the end result of the task is such a letdown. its making me think twice about continuing with the quest...I'm sorry that sts failed to reward dedicated players.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    Unfortunately sts started going down this road along time ago...farming insignias for a useless legendary set and then fangs for the glintstone set. The essence of the idea was good because ppl were asking for rewards for farming..it fell short because the gear was useless and to be honest I'm still incredibly disappointed that farming was paid off in that way. A lot of players left the game during this time. Yet here again we have a quest that requires some effort and obviously gold outlay and I'm disillusioned to hear that the end product is useless.... The game at the moment has become nteresting for me at least and I thank sts for that. I'm just wondering why the end result of the task is such a letdown. its making me think twice about continuing with the quest...I'm sorry that sts failed to reward dedicated players.
    Very well said

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiritobozz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    Extremely well said, Annie!

I'm so disappointed in this Expansion and the quests til I just rage quit my mausoleum party and I never do things like that especially when the party is made up of my friends.

I feel like we haven't moved forward but have completely regressed back to the Glintstone fiasco again!! We put in all this time, effort and gold only to wind up with useless junk that completely trashes our current stats, and the sad part about that is our current stats are stuck back in the Tindrin Expansion of, what... Season 6!!? The Arcane Ring is still holding our stats and we are now into Season 10 !!! Oh my gosh!

These quest lines seem to have only one real purpose that I can see, and that's just a bunch of 'busy work' so far! I mean, with the Glintstone quest line we all kind of just accepted that's what we have to put up with in order to get our APs done but now they have removed most of the LB and many players just don't care to spend that much gold and platinum on a quest line that has absolutely no reward nor value to it at all. I have always enjoyed working towards my APs in the game but this is just too much to ask us to swallow!!

Just found out the hard way the mini bosses don't even count towards the 25 mausoleum bosses quest while using the Apostle elixir. So that's just ridiculous as the lix only lasts for 10 minutes anyway. The only prudent way to actually complete such a gold-sucking quest is to have a party that doesn't mind going in to do all the dirty work of clearing the mobs all the way to the boss before you enter the map so you can run straight to the boss for the kill, then leave the map and start all over again!! Actually, that's kind of the same way I hear many farm Northal with the Northal Hunter Lix!

Sigh Sts....I like to do my own work to get to the achievements I want, but this is just over the top and even I am losing interest in maintaining any kind of Leader Board status when the work clearly outweighs the rewards. If the gear was worth our time and effort that'd be a different story! I mean, come on... I don't even know one player that has ever finished the Banished Quest line and now they want us to go do another long expensive quest line to get to NO-WHERE land!! Well, I guess we do get to the Land of More Useless Gear From Busy Work Just to Make Them Stop Complaining!!

Sigh sts... is this all we are working towards?
    Last edited by leoakre; 01-26-2017 at 05:20 PM.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Completed the questline anyway and found out that we need 12 Balanced bars , 12 Balanced Scales and some amount of Dark and Luminous lix to complete the entire set.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Back For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Completed the questline anyway and found out that we need 12 Balanced bars , 12 Balanced Scales and some amount of Dark and Luminous lix to complete the entire set.

Whew!!

You guys enjoy those lofty spots on the LB because I am just too disillusioned to put much effort into this quest right now! More power to you guys, I'm going to take my time as my motivation has gone out the window! Lol

Good job and thanks for the info!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    Whew!!

You guys enjoy those lofty spots on the LB because I am just too disillusioned to put much effort into this quest right now! More power to you guys, I'm going to take my time as my motivation has gone out the window! Lol

Good job and thanks for the info!!
    Well, I have no interest in lb or anything of that sort. I just thought of completing the quest and try to make up for the lost gold by selling order set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Well, I have no interest in lb or anything of that sort. I just thought of completing the quest and try to make up for the lost gold by selling order set

Yeah! I'm gonna wish ya luck with selling that set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yes View Post
    Please give us tittle *NoLife* for exalted rank.. tyy :P
    Stahp im gonna cry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

And I might have to offer crafting services for a fee. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lissil View Post
    And I might have to offer crafting services for a fee. lol
    Wahahaha!!

You crack me up cutiepatootie !! XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Wahahaha!!

You crack me up cutiepatootie !! XD
    This quest made me so poor lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

This game should be full pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Where the hell did you come up with 12 bars and 12 scales to complete the quest its 2 drags 2 noms bars and 2 planar bars to craft halo then your finished right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Support my thread

Same thing for the dark apostle version. Please support my thread:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...llowed-Circlet

Before I complete the Luminous Templar questline I want to know, why I/we have to craft "Sacred Halo"? I know the obvious answer, i.e. to become Exalted but other than that will that helm be useful in any way in future, like crafting Order Helm and using Sacred Halo as ingredient. If that's the case I don't mind spending for the ingredients required otherwise it seems pointless to rush with the current prices of Drag Bars and Planar Ingots.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Extremely well said, Annie!

I'm so disappointed in this Expansion and the quests til I just rage quit my mausoleum party and I never do things like that especially when the party is made up of my friends.

I feel like we haven't moved forward but have completely regressed back to the Glintstone fiasco again!! We put in all this time, effort and gold only to wind up with useless junk that completely trashes our current stats, and the sad part about that is our current stats are stuck back in the Tindrin Expansion of, what... Season 6!!? The Arcane Ring is still holding our stats and we are now into Season 10 !!! Oh my gosh!

These quest lines seem to have only one real purpose that I can see, and that's just a bunch of 'busy work' so far! I mean, with the Glintstone quest line we all kind of just accepted that's what we have to put up with in order to get our APs done but now they have removed most of the LB and many players just don't care to spend that much gold and platinum on a quest line that has absolutely no reward nor value to it at all. I have always enjoyed working towards my APs in the game but this is just too much to ask us to swallow!!

Just found out the hard way the mini bosses don't even count towards the 25 mausoleum bosses quest while using the Apostle elixir. So that's just ridiculous as the lix only lasts for 10 minutes anyway. The only prudent way to actually complete such a gold-sucking quest is to have a party that doesn't mind going in to do all the dirty work of clearing the mobs all the way to the boss before you enter the map so you can run straight to the boss for the kill, then leave the map and start all over again!! Actually, that's kind of the same way I hear many farm Northal with the Northal Hunter Lix!

Sigh Sts....I like to do my own work to get to the achievements I want, but this is just over the top and even I am losing interest in maintaining any kind of Leader Board status when the work clearly outweighs the rewards. If the gear was worth our time and effort that'd be a different story! I mean, come on... I don't even know one player that has ever finished the Banished Quest line and now they want us to go do another long expensive quest line to get to NO-WHERE land!! Well, I guess we do get to the Land of More Useless Gear From Busy Work Just to Make Them Stop Complaining!!

Sigh sts... is this all we are working towards?
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...llowed-Circlet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I absolutely agree. STS should do something as a reward for putting so much time and/or gold in. ATM this item is completely and utterly useless apart from quest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tangokill View Post
    Where the hell did you come up with 12 bars and 12 scales to complete the quest its 2 drags 2 noms bars and 2 planar bars to craft halo then your finished right?
    Yes, 2 drag bars, 2 planar ingots and 2 nomerite ingots to craft halo and become exalted. However once you are exalted you can craft "Voice of Order" set. Since I am a Luminous Templar I can craft "Voice of Order" helm and "Voice of Order" ring. Dark Apostles on the order hand are allowed to craft "Voice of Order" Armor and "Voice of Order" Amulet.

To craft Ring/Amulet, you need:

1 Balanced Bar
    1 Balanced Scales
    3 Apostle Elixirs
    3 Templar Elixirs
    5 Condensed Light powder
    5 Condensed Dark powder

To craft Armor/Helm, you need:

5 Balanced Bars
    5 Balanced Scales
    5 Apostle Elixirs
    5 Templar Elixirs
    10 Condensed Light powder
    10 Condensed Dark powder

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Check this helmet too lol.
    I think STS have followed the same trend like banished set quest.
    Name:  Capture+_2017-01-27-13-56-15.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  172.6 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Check this helmet too lol.
    I think STS have followed the same trend like banished set quest.
    Name:  Capture+_2017-01-27-13-56-15.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  172.6 KB
    Maybe socket some jwls, it'll be better